>be muslim
>anally rape 14 year old Swedish girl
>record it
>court says it's not rape
>says he didn't understand the word "no"
>pay girl 6k USD in damages

Sweden in 2017 everybody.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.maz-online.de/Lokales/Brandenburg-Havel/Sex-mit-Gewalt-aber-keine-Vergewaltigung&edit-text=&act=url
vesselnews.io/muslim-migrant-avoids-jail-anally-raping-teen-sweden-couldnt-understand-no/
youtube.com/watch?v=ns8WURiW9jE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Muslim guy didn't do anything wrong.

>dad hasnt killed people over this

Thats the saddest part, what a cuck

source?
Reminds me of
translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.maz-online.de/Lokales/Brandenburg-Havel/Sex-mit-Gewalt-aber-keine-Vergewaltigung&edit-text=&act=url

I'm going to Swede to rape women and get moneys, Do you think they are retarded enough not to know I'm not in need of refugee status?

sorry but white people get arrested for rape

Cleanse. Purge. KILL.

vesselnews.io/muslim-migrant-avoids-jail-anally-raping-teen-sweden-couldnt-understand-no/

how big is the chance of Norway/Denmark annexing Swedistan? their army is technically non existent nor their """men"""

Well if she was following white sharia she would never be alone without a male relative so rape could never occur,

This, in America there would be fucking murders if this happened and they let the guy go

But I can say I'm Muslim and they will even give me a room at the royal palace.

I always preferred you Norks anyway, your country is more beautiful and Swedish sounds shit.

And that's why America is a shithole

I bet the dirty slut just willingly had anal sex with him and when her father found out she just made up the rape story to avoid responsibility.

>stormfront tier news

Rape tourism is going to become a thing in Sweden.

Are you delusional?

You faggots are more worried about rape culture than feminists. What a bunch of pussies you are. No wonder you can't get laid.

Fake news.

youtube.com/watch?v=ns8WURiW9jE

That's why America is AWESOME you fucking muslim apologist pig.

I'm moving to Sweden in five months. I need advices.

at least she got paid

>Argentine flag
>white

No

Rather live in a shithole where muslims can't rape my daughters than a progressive country where muslims get away with everything while the white men give dogs head.

I see swedish tourists in nyc all the time this time of year I have to resist will all my might to call them cucks on the top of my lungs.

Oh, hey, what do you know - I followed the link and found absolutely nothing to back up your claim.
Nothing.
Literally, nothing. I dug through the publications as well. They list specifics for crimes against disabled, and they have questionnaires you can review to make sure of their data set.
But zippo that supports your meme.

Which has pretty much been a running theme in all of these 'equality fact' jpgs. Honestly, I tried - I tried finding the data you referenced. I tried to keep an open mind.

Got any other make believe sources? Maybe something from InfoWars or, I dunno, FlatEarth?

perhaps all Swedish girls should learn how to say no in terrorist

or carry bacon bits to sprinkle on their bumholes