Just saw that r*ddit antifa thread pulling out the tired "neckbeard in basement" meme. Curious...

Just saw that r*ddit antifa thread pulling out the tired "neckbeard in basement" meme. Curious, what's Sup Forums's actual profession?

strawpoll.me/12799299

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I manage data scientists

furniture delivery warehouse

Bump the thread too. Don't lie for optics, we should know who's here.

I'm actually a biglaw attorney. But I'm a NEET at heart.

400 LB NEET

post fat fingers to prove it

Don't have a camera, sorry.

welder

>2017

I thought Sup Forums NEETs were all trustfund kids. You must at least have an Obamaphone

I get paid to shitpost

Are you the "Other"? I realized I left out gov worker, but that's office drone basically. Also educators. I reckon the engineers and programmers will call themselves "Professional Class" when really they're office drones.

I get to work from home. They pay me sheckels per post.

I really want to know what the "others" are though

I do, actually.

I wish I was a trust fund brat though, I live in crippling poverty.

I have bad news for you.
pic related

Why not get a job? Too busy learning new skills, exercising your mind and body, and making love to beautiful blonde women all day?

Teacher here.

>tfw just became a wage slave
It's only temporary for the next two months but it sucks hard core cock senpai. Here's hoping I can get a qt Jewish gf out of it though.

student learning computer science

retired

I live in a town of less than 200 people with no jobs.

Former gas/oil town, but that's all gone now.

Which box did you click. Is it true that new teachers all have to pay their dues by teaching in black neighborhoods for their first few years? Is the Amren article accurate?

amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/

>self-employed
Ubermensch
>neet/on handouts
social parasite tier
>wagecucks
Good goy tier

Lawyer

I am paid to research and develop computer
algorithms for scientific research purposes.

>work in lab as sample prep
>half of workers are women
>all are intelligent and hardworking
>most have husbands or in LTR's
>only the non-lab personnel are degenerates

feels good desu

Also I was a NEET on and off for years and explained those spaces as 'lol anxiety but I powered through and have become a better person' and got hired

Truth is I wish I were a NEET again

Why don't you move?

Biglaw master race or DUI defense $35k eating ramen?

>self-employed
Elder tier, true escape from the waie life

Medical/Law is either on par or one tier below
>t. RRCP working at a huge metropolitan hospital

You can make good money (autism) being a professional basement neckbeard these days. Once you get promoted to fedora shitlord, you're golden.

Critical Care Paramedic.

Nothing is a harder redpill on the relationship between IQ and poverty than actually working with poor people, who make up the bulk of emergency patients in the US.

Same goes with the blacks.

Dear diary, today I met a potential employer on Sup Forums.

hello plebbit. thanks for being a fucking cockwad you obvious to spot kike. sega. fillered. hidden. uninstalled. an heroed. found next thread.

Run my own firm. I dont like having bosses. I do all kinds of civil law, mostly contract/personal injury/family. Dont plan on ever doing a DUI case.

neuroscientist

Getting my master's in piano performance

Thank G-d my dad is a rich Jew

Dr. Narcan?

Im a 5 thousand lbs russian hacker that drinks my own piss.

digits confirm. praise it

>In College - Liberal Arts
>6

What do you take home? Be honest. I'm second year big law just over $200k w bonus

Work at a title and escrow company as a conveyance assistant. Bottom rung of the ladder but I enjoy the work. Write deeds for multimillion dollar real estate projects.

I work in transfer EMS, thank God. I'd probably kill people if I did 911 work.

Senior software developer.

The Grad School/PhD is worse desu. If they were STEM grad they'd still say STEM College.

I hope you clicked office drone

Flooring installer, build the wall.

Software developer, picked office drone

sage
shill / slide thread

When I started my firm around $60k, $80k 3 years later. How many hours do you work? I'm around 20 hours most weeks. How do you like your job?

I'm a neet. It's hard to get a job, that's not my fault.

Same here senpai, the social sciences are good, conservative thought needs to be revitalized. All our intellectual leaders are cuckold livertarian faggots. They would sell us out for a point on the DOW. mpcdot.com for true social science enlightenment friendo!

Wafer Fab Operator

Work for the Russians.

It's easy just apply to shit tier retail service industry stuff. I got hired at AMC and it's alright work desu, you get free Jewvies too.

Why do you guys click on these strawpolls?
You know your IP adress is being logged right?

I bill 50-60 a week, so in-office maybe 60-70. So I guess we're on par. I like it fine, it's just office work, I just do M&A, no litigation. In a few years once my loans are paid off and I have a few hundred k saved I'll probably do an in-house gig or something like that. Wouldn't open my own shop because no lit experience and I'm not jewish enough to have the contacts for a boutique.

I was working at one too, but it was only seasonal. For some reason all retail jobs around here are seasonal.

Self employed master race. Auto parts industry, primarily passive income at this point, although I work quite a bit right now to build income for a new house and kids sometime in the near future.

Owner of 41 houses rented out to college kids.

Roughly 15k profit a month after mortgages and my property managers salary

>real comfy

>7 NEETs

Are you the trustfund kind or the autismbucks kind. Do you promote white nationalism and a return to virtue? Explain yourselves.

Do you sell online or have a shop?

project delivery manager

Where are you at? Makes sense though if you are rural, that's how it is during winter season and such. Self employment user, it's freedom, there are tons of ways to make money online now.

So office drone?

I noticed you're a lawyer are you a slimy kike or a kike kike?

How did you get 41 houses? Inheritance? Seems like too much work dealing with bad renters especially college fags

don't rub it in
I was supposed to have an exciting life as a famous musician/marine biologist/youtuber

Oh I'm not a jew at all. That's why I can only succeed in biglaw for 5 years or so, I'd never make partner since I can't shmooze at temple with my bosses. Jewish nepotism is real and it's visible.

Yeah, that's what I'm looking into. So far I'm selling stuff on Amazon.

A bit of both. Local sales couldn't sustain us entirely because we fill a smaller niche in the market, but they cover the cost of decent shop, and that keeps all of the associated inventory and people off of my property.

There is some benefits to running your own but its a struggle finding clients sometimes. No boss, no mandatory billables, I work from home unless I need to do client consults. Got court experience fast, only been out of lawschool 3 years and done multiple trials including one jury trial.

Thinking I may work towards getting added to the courts recommended mediator list so i can get paid $250 an hour just to listen to parties bitch.

Kek, aren't we all? I'm still waiting to get famous as a film maker/writer/poet

I'm looking to start a website or two. I think I'm going to move back in with mum and give that a try while saving my NEETbux. Don't know if that's pathetic but whatever, beats being a Jew slave.

That's retirement tier shit right there. I'd be overseas somewhere warm and cheap, doing whatever I felt like and living like a king.

True, when I started my firm I wrangled a friend from school to join just so I could slap a Steinberg on the firms name. Worked well.

>Goycux & Steinberg
Kek are Jews really better lawyers or can the Goyim compete?

Engineer

but I come here to shitpost and don't share that much views with Sup Forums

kek'd at all the neets larping as professionals

I technically don't have mandatory billables and my firm doesn't fire, it just does a 2 year long passive aggressive signal that it's time to leave. I just have a white work ethic so need to at least be in the top 25% of my class's billables for my pride and ego. Even when I worked service jobs in high school I never could relate to people who could slack off with no guilt, or even worse a sense of entitlement

First reaction
>Did you just dox yourself by giving out half of your law firms name?

On second thought, I don't even have to google "law firm steinberg" to know there's 6 million results.

By
Any
Meme
Necessary.

In my experience jews are better at playing the game. All of the jewish midlevel lawyers I work under will have no problem pushing all work and blame on me and success on themselves. Goys will do the opposite

Of the two jews I stayed friends with from school, one was afraid of litigation so wouldnt take a case if it meant he might have to go to a courthouse. Came from rich family, did entertainment law and coke mostly.

The other (former partner) grew up poor orthodox jew in brooklyn. Hated most other jews and Judaism in general. Great lawyer.

Barely even thought about it, its comical how over rerepsented Jews are in the legal field considering they are like 1% of the population.

cyber security consultant

Tech contractor bouncing between bay area startups. I do live at home though, but only because I prefer the money in savings than rent.

saved.

First year accountancy student. Used to work in a KFC(God knows how much I endured there) until last week and I am going to start in a gas station the following week.

Operations Manager in AML Compliance for a global financial firm based in New York.

We're anonymous, no need to lie. Gypsy scammers should just put "other"

Started with just one in 2009, was working at the time so I put all my profit and extra income from my job toward more houses. Stopped working 2 1/2 years ago.
College kids are the best, if they can't pay the rent then I call their parents, tell them I'm gonna kick them out, and then I usually get the money by the end of the week.
I also have a very quick turn around when someone's lease is up because I buy in desireable spots, right off campus/near bars

I almost exclusively rent to college kids because there's no shortage of them and and I rarely have a problem with late rent

So office drone.

russian shill

Don't they fuck up the house though? Not like nigger on section 8, but beer stained carpets, showers that go uncleaned for a year, and the occasional hole in the wall?

Makes sense user. So would you recommend Got lawyers?

self employed lanscaper

>all these $60k/yr web developers calling themselves "Professional Class"

I see you

Classical music performer. Transitioning to electronic music, arrangement and composition.

At work right now, electrical troubleshooter