The fuck pol, what's your deal...

The fuck pol, what's your deal? I thought we're not supposed to give a shit about e-celebs here but apparently a bunch of you were trying to mess with this guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bg8IKBOYFS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is that faggot with the stupid headphones?

Sauce, I hate that cuck.

Thats OP.

A master(de)bater that triggers pol, apparently

stop trying to shill your stupid ass youtube channel

Are you sad that we've stopped caring about you, faggot?
Also why is your head so fucking big?

a gayming streamer who panders to a bunch of morons that thinks he's a modern day philosopher.

Should I be triggered? He looks so gay I'm surprised we haven't seen him in an antifa BLACKED post.

Some redditfags at my university were talking about him destroying everyone in debates. I asked them if they watched the one with Martin Skrelli(w/e his name is). They all went and watched it and they were speechless

It's fun to make him go autistic contortionist.

He got fucked in a debate by Quadroon of Albion, to the point where he was flailing like a caged elephant from all his autism losing its shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bg8IKBOYFS4

Hey Stephen.

>Daily reminder that this guy is like 5'2"

The picture is of a stupid cucklord Destiny, he's a massive faggot that's a liberal Hillary supporter, and he tries to debate down south low IQ rednecks to try and make his internet cock bigger. HATE THAT FUCKING FAGGOT

Yo dawg, come on dawg, your wife having sex with niggers is good for the economy, son.

He's a short guy.

>this guy.
"that guy" is an autistic faggot.

>filename "the d"
Sup Destiny? Have you figured out how to explain to your daughter that incest is wrong yet?

Literally who. Sage btw

those redditfags should be drug in an alley and have their faces blown off with a shotgun and their genitals pulverized with hammers

for you

he still looks better than half of the faggots on Sup Forums

Isn't he that guy that some user found his blog posting about how he fucks dogs?

Tay6OO is a faggot.

this board is fake and gay

Who's got that autistic head-flip from his debate with Sargon?

You got it wrong. It's not that we don't care about e-celebs, it's that we HATE e-celebs. And fucking with them is fun.

Is this what your talking about?