Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PgYcBr429tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why hello gentlesir

i equip the maga hat of bigly protection

+9 high energy
+8 resistance to media

active: use to instantly gain a WALL around yourself that blocks 2016-2020 damage, scaling with how many rallies you recently attended

checkmate

>*poke his fat bitch tit with my nightstick just to see how many inches deep it will sink as my cop buddies chuckle*
>you can't bring those knives here.

Be glad I don't live in Commiefornia where these "people" aren't shot on sight. Seriously calibros... get your fucking shit together. I would love to see them try to pull this shit in the southwest/midwest. Only low test costal cities tolerate lawlessness.

damn son you one badass mofucka

>Wat do?

I would have hell a lot of fun kicking his ass. Starting by doing a CHI NO KATA (attack to the neck), followed by a KERI (punch) below the sternum. Then let him recover from those two respiratory system damaging attacks... Then the Koppo Jutsu begin (bones breaking technique), I would walk toward him confidently and let him grab my clocth... and then perform the technique i'm specialize into a Onikudaki (tradition: crushing the demon). So at ther point in the fight he got his -lets say- right arm completely crushed. I would profit the fact that he's crying from pain to grab his left hand and perform another breaking technique (I don't remember the name... shame on me sensei). which would break and twist his wrist and if i'm lucky, his elbow and shoulder. Immediatly after, I'd lift his broken arm to give the deadly blow : a very powerful punch in the underarm causing a big artery present there to pierce. Before leaving i'd use a Shako Ken (clawn hand) on the temples to damage his optic nerve. And maybe profit that he's lying on the ground to break one leg or two (easy thing to do). Then bow to him while saying (Thank you very much for the training). And walk away.

I thought california had rooftop koreans. Where the fuck are they at now that thier host nation needs them?

Use his swords as conventional handles when throwing him off a helicopter.

You fucking come over here and say that fucker. I've trained in the arts of ninjutsu for over ten years. I've been to 9 secret dojos and even been to Japan itself to learn from the great masters of Japanese martial arts. I've watched over 100 animes and all the classic martial arts films. You think your fucking Western training can beat me? I have ten genuine Japanese katanas, the greatest kind of sword even forged. I have FIFTY shuriken. You think guns can stop me? Have Al-Qaeda ever attacked Japan? No, they don't DARE to attack Japan. Do you even know the first thing about bushido and honor? Go eat some more cheeseburgers you fat piece of shit, I have the heart of a samurai

ikr!

youtube.com/watch?v=PgYcBr429tw

hahaha small dick white boy so insecure he needs to compensate
meanwhile we with all your women lol stay cucked

>Stab him
>Bleeds Ragu and bacon grease

ok

Ooooh.... tubby sliced his tits off at the beginning of the fight... Winning!

>HEY MOM I'M "ACTING" RETARDED ON THE INTERNET AGAIN

Enjoy our leftovers and garbage :) someone has to grudgefuck them :3

You have angered my mongorian ancestors, white boy. Prepare to die.

why do niggers think about dicks 24/7? are you all gay by default or just most of u?

It's due to their high amount of molestation from Mama's newest boyfriend.

do you think their average IQ of about 75-80 (mental retardation range) has anything to do with it or is that unrelated?

Rape him and have him suck my dick afterwards thanking an ethic minority like myself for the chance to get a good ass raping.

>Why do white neckbeards larping as niggers think about dicks 24/7?

FTFY

Good man.

I love /k/ autists so much

>Not "nothing personnel"

>2016-2020

Skyrim mode engaged

They fuckin hate you tho. Sup Forums pretends like /k/ loves them, but they really dont like Sup Forums. Its hard to talk guns when every 3 seconds some Sup Forumslak is popping off about race.

;)

Heh, larping has come pretty far

>K L E I N F E L T E R S

He even disguises himself as alt-right! Everyone is kill.

>mfw even normies will look at this and not be sure if it's legit or a ruse due to antifa living up to the sad parody people made of them
>mfw it doesn't work in reverse because they go so over the top you can tell it isn't a real "Nazi" account

Lofuckingl that you think you're any different than the dude in the op pic.

>grab jiggling man boosoms
>tittytwISTA.mp4

this and kek

>>*teleports behind you* pffft, nothing personal fascist, shoulda voted clinton
>Wat do?

call him a fascist.

obviously.

>call him a fascist.
>obviously.

I'm not even joking, man... it's kryptonite to these fucks.

I really hate newfags. Kindly fuck off

>I'm not even joking, man... it's kryptonite to these fucks.

And then ask them if they work for the billionaire george soros.

why the fuck does he have a flip phone?

This sooo much. For an anarchist grassroots organization they are remarkably adept at accepting corporate and establishment funding.

They lose their shit when you bring this up. I asked one a few weeks ago about it, I got a 45 minute earful of apologetics, no true scotsman phallacy, and denial. You could almost physically observe the willful cognitive dissonance and existential crisis radiating off of them.

>They lose their shit when you bring this up.

And this is literally our most potent weapon against them.

Exposing them for the little bitches they are.

Their entire cascade of rhetoric comes crashing down when you expose them as the shills that they are.

nothing. teleporting behind me would cause a catastrophic existence failure due to there being a wall there.

Not even joking, there were 4 of the edgylord fuckers evangelizing in my college cafetieria the other day. They bothered me with some shit as I was just tryin to do my homework and drink some coffee. So I asked "well if youre all so anti-establishment why are all your leaders taking home $50,000 paychecks from corporate sources?"

It was literally like I punched em in the face. Except better, because they cant use video footage of it to start a shitty kickstarter on indiegogo. I got a 45 minute long stammering series of excuses, it was pathetic, you could literally SEE that they KNEW they were full of shit but had too much ego wrapped up in the decision to support it to admit anything.

That's what you..
Actually, good point..

They are IRL shills trying to do a job for corporations.

Exploit this weakness mercilessly.

Everyone on Sup Forums knows how to take down a shill argument.

HAHAHAHA DUDE..... NEWFAG!!! LOL LOL NEWFAG LOL

>45 minute long
Why would you stay there to put your soul through this??

never poke your head up when the ninja come out to play, newfag.
you need to delete your fb and reddit accounts, stat.

Something is wrong with this... thing... on multiple levels.

>taking a mirror-selfie
>flabby arms
>rolled up shirt
>"swords" holding together shirt so it doesn't fall down(?)
>biker glove and construction glove
>undone belt
>moobs
>all-around disgusting filth

If this is seriously what we're up against, if there is a full-on civil war, these fuckers wont even last an hour.

Elbow

because it's an old picture posted by a parody account

>laguna beach antifa

probably a troll account but honestly antifa in laguna? Nothing but hill dwelling rich Trump lovers in Laguna Beach.

>Wat do?
Bike lock to the skull.

Slap that belly fat rapidly and repeatedly.

SPLATSPLATSPLATSPLATSPLATSPLAT is a fun noise

Why are fat people with nigger jeans, loose shirts and firearms so funny?

Was funny to watch em try and fail to explain blatant hypocrisy.

To be honest, my waifu sent it to me captioned "I bet I could make him cry without even touching him."