UNMASKING ANTIFA

$100 DIY "X-RAY" CAMERA TO SEE THROUGH THEIR MASKS

Background: Infrared light is light in the range of 700nm-1,000nm. This light is invisible to the human eye, but visible to most camera sensors, and is transmitted through certain clothing, particularly dark colored and thin cotton and polyester like ANTIFA’s bandanas. Some of you might remember a bunch of “news reports” about a Sony video camera that could “x-ray” clothes – this is the effect we are talking about. Now, there are two steps to making one of these at home: 1) remove the IR filter on the camera, and 2) filtering the visible light so that the IR dominates the image.

For the first, I recommend this tutorial: [spoiler]

https:/[/spoiler]/www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUtoLBOego4

It uses a ~$60 "action camera" clone of the gopro which should have good mounting options for your protest gear.

Next, reassemble the camera and glue this: amazon.com/dp/B00XU8SHE0/ref=twister_B01DA1ASWU?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1#customerReviews over the lens, as close as you can get it to the lens housing.

There you go. For less than $100 you should have a basic infrared camera that can see through some clothing. Here's a video demo of how it works: youtube.com/watch?v=7UBbjwPnW1E

It's not perfect, obviously, nor will it unmask every antifa you catch on camera, but it should be able to give our doxsquads more to go on and preserve more evidence for later use. More importantly, antifa won't know if their masks are protecting them or not. As we saw at Auburn, unmasking them sends them running immediately. I think the psychological aspect may be more potent than the information gathering.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/president-donald-j-trump-federally-defund-uc-berkeley-for-indoctrinating-students-into-violent-riots
youtube.com/watch?v=EYjv89fqeT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why not just use it on stacy sluts instead?

Will this work on black masks?

>implying you can't do both.
>not wanting to see hairy antifa bush

Black is weirdly enough more transparent to IR than white. I'd bet the clothes in the OP are black originally.

>sluts

Fuck you and your shaming, women have rights to wear clothes without being revealed UNLESS THEY CHOOSE TO

Just like the Black Bloc can't be unmasked with your dumb fake news camera. Someone needs a paddlin. BASH ALL FASCISTS

we want to identify them, not give them radiation poisoning

What models of bodycam do you recommend for this purpose?

>not wanting to give them rad poisoning.
IR isn't radioactive nigger.

The gopro knockoffs in the youtube video in the OP are ideal.

How about you just take their masks off while theyre getting their shit kicked in?

protip: sunscreen + facial scrambling patterns

Black is less reflective than white which is good for the penetration of the ir waves i guess
do not quote me on this

Imagine if you asserted yourself in life as much as you did this shit.

I hope MUH BASED BIKE LOCK MAN cracks your skull.

Because he's sage based. And he cracks Trumpcuck heads and memefag trolls cry about it.

won't matter anyway, wherever we see a camera, there will be a bike lock laying in wait you fascisists

If you take thier masks off will they die?

get this plebbit shit out of here

Do women like fabric in their buttcrack?

Bike lock man isn't going to be cracking anything but his asscheeks for a very long time.

It will be very painful.

>the term "bush whacked" will take on a whole new meaning in your lifetime

Do I get some sea monkeys too?

change.org/p/president-donald-j-trump-federally-defund-uc-berkeley-for-indoctrinating-students-into-violent-riots

If you dont sign this you are a NIGGER

FOR

>Just like the Black Bloc can't be unmasked
I know this is bait.

A HIRED GUN

Bump

If you keep beating people in the streets they'll stop letting you (((protest))).

This should scare you

Antifa please leave.

>an hilarious

Or I could apply myself to sending ANTIFA to jail.

Why do Americans always have terrible facial hair?

Need more ideas like this

>thousands show up

>beating up nazis lefs and right

>you can only ID 1 person

Low energy

>"letting" us protest

haha that's rich

who do you think you fascists are to "let" us do anything

You dumbasses were blown out by a dude in a carrot costume, save your breath.

Just don't even reply to that fag. He knows he's a failure

>He knows he's a failure
Just like his parents do

We have plenty of ideas. We need more execution.

It's moldylocks' boyfriend. The white one, not the one she fucks.

You guys were chased off. Youre cucks.

There's only one good black and red flag.

Hahaha sad little drumpfkins. You forgot so quickly how you were all BTFOd the first time you came to berkely! and how you will be again when your fascist shill ann coulter comes too.

We're shaking in our boots at your manlet army, can't even punch a helpless girl right! So sad, sweeties.

how many do you want ID'd?

I say that we do this.

we form ranks and drag as many of their members across our lines where we take off their masks and photograph and hobble them.

when the real battle starts we pull a battle of cannae. we put our strongest men at the flanks and fill the center with people who will give ground. by the time they realized what's happened they will be surrounded on all sides when the realize the flanks haven't given an inch.. then we kick their asses.

What is it with people shilling for kidnapping and unlawful detention charges today? Do you want to go to federal prison? How about we use technology to see through their pathetic masks, then find out where they live and use the pictures we have as evidence in their court cases.

Speak of the Devil, and he shall appear!

let's see how sunscreen mixes with dispersed pepper spray

Hey guys Eric the bike lock attacker has broke his silence on twitter, BAMN and the Berkeley mayor are funding his new startup (pic related)

If you want me to read your thread, then don't use pics I'm tempted to jack off to. #nofap support crew.

Seriously, though, this is a brilliant idea. We must make it happen.

>australian
Which one is the shitpost? The world will never know.

Why did this faggot try to spoiler a youtube link?

To all maga bros:

For the next battle, make and carry a few of these:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYjv89fqeT4

A simple slingshot made with a plastic soda bottle and balloon. Keep 1 or 2 loaded with a small rock or metal hex nuts. It's small enough to keep in your pocket but powerful enough to stick a sharp rock into a tree trunk from 5ft away. Next time some antifa punk gets close, pop him one in the bandana. He'll picking pieces of it out of his cheek.

>larping as antifa on Sup Forums

Nah, I legit think it's a good idea. The psy-op impact alone would be devastating to ANTIFA.

Get a load of this queer. Eat a dick faggot

It's looking at the light going through the material. So heat (infrared) easily goes through thin materials like the handkerchief. Coats or anything that keeps in heat or redirects it will show up rather than the skin beneath it. That is the only limitation.

I hope they don't hear about it or they will get nylon masks that are opaque to IR.

Was that before or after one of you got shot?

It isn't really effective, saying as someone who has built that shit before. Maybe it's just too much cotton clothing out there though.

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

bump

this is such a good idea im gonna jack off to it MUST be done irl

Or or or.... we can pull them into our mosh pits and forcibly remove their masks?

Just bring OC pepper spray like the antifags dod. Once a madk and shirt are sprayed they wont be wearing that around their face long.

It won't show you Natasha's nipples through her sable, but a halfway decent rig will go right through a bandanna and is even pretty effective at spotting tattoos through clothes. It gives the dox squad a lot more to work with than regular photography/videography. It also often can see a concealed weapon under clothes.

Hahahahaha you're worried, that's why you're here reading

So is everyone advocating for this going to post their names out there too?

Or is it just the people that you don't like who don't deserve anonymity?

I'm not going to throw myself into a mass grave, but some people belong in one.

idk, maybe my camera was a piece of shit. It was seeing through some kinds of plastic (transparent black Wii looks cyberpunk as fuck).

They have posted their names themselves in the first place. All we do is finding them.
If you can't into basic OPSEC, prepare for unforeseen consequences.

It doesn't make clothing completely translucent, but it gives you a pretty good idea of, say, the shape of the nose and the mouth, any piercings, tattoos, identifying marks, etc. Pic related is a pro grade near infrared shot, so it performs worse for "x-ray" than the 900nm+ stuff that works for this.

I'm a Hispanic Trump supporter and have a few Hispanic and blk friends that support him. Wish your bitch ass would lay a hand on me or my friends. Would put a hole through your chest nigga.

If you can see her nipples, you can see a gommie's face through a mask.

Nececitas volver amigo.

We're reaching mission impossible levels of autism here

Promising - This must be tested before any field use. Obviously, type of camera, weather, distance from target etc

Even if that weren't a falsehood it would be to our benefit to inflict both

Its from other chan

Think Bigger! This can be weaponized for Psych warfare!

Just the idea that pictures might be snapped of these commie cunts - then somehow find their way online. Yvette Falarcas the other meat shield cunts might just stay home. Talk about Fat Shaming! The very thought that their naked body might be exposed would scare these fragile little babies.

Think outside the box!

Pulling masks off or down if they attack seems to be a good strategy too.

They will be terrified of being unmasked. Shit, Lock Loser was found out even though he had his mask on THE WHOLE TIME HE WAS ASSAULTING PEOPLE.

>asserted yourself in life
Most people don't choose attempted murder with a blunt instrument as their way of asserting themselves.

Checked.
Good point about the psy-op. That will deter a lot of the women from showing. Plays right into their insecurities about being ugly and fat.

>thousands
there were maybe five dozen antifa cucks total in berkeley, several hundred of your comrades are awaiting trial for trying to Stop Drumf if you recall

how about we just put a gun in the camera?

>murdering a guy with a shovel
we remember, trust me

> itt: pol autists gain the power of xray vision
Trump really did make anime real

bump

they want to show the media that pol is a dangerous place that needs to be shut down, similar to the (((journalists))) who would post things against themselves and claim they were being attacked.

"we won the first battle"
"no the entire rest of the war doesn't matter we won first"

Pretty sure it's Sup Forums just being butthurt that they've been abandoned and now they're lashing out.

Also, you make it sound like they won't all start just wearing gas masks or other things made of plastic that also hides their facial outlines so they can't be doxxed.

>04/21/17(Fri)

It looks like we all had the same idea tonight

Also pic, they're all on video and they can be identified.

It's actually pretty easy with off the shelf software if you read a few papers.

That would be beneficial too. Now they all have to get one of those and run around with an even more cumbersome face accessory that restricts breathing. Also, this can see through clothing to spot tattoos in the right conditions. So even if they switch away from bandanas it can still be useful.

>everybody has a unique gait when they walk
>literally each is as unique as a fingerprint
>they all like to get on video and scream at the white male nazi oppressors
>they do this without masks at friendly events

> two months later
> Sup Forums uses drones with FLIR to drop paintballs on antifa
> another two months
> some rich fag out there buys a C-130 and fits it with paintball minigun and bear spray launcher

checked and all this because some blue-haired feminists decided to fuck with our video games

this is truly the optimal timeline

Two ways i know how to make cheap IR passthrough filters
First one is get som old timey camera film, expose it by pullling it out of its roll then go to the store that processes them. Make sure to ask for the negatives because these are what becomes the filter.
The second is to arrange an glue multiple layers of 3d glasses in such a way that the polarisation of the glasses allow for no light to get through, except IR is not as affected by the polarisation so it gets through. If you get a couple of pairs finding the orientation is easy through trial and error. You will probaby need more than two layers to get a good enough block.

Why not amplify it and just melt their skin off? Or give them eye cancer

the glue to be used is transparent superglue