Anyone else feel that?

I feel a disturbance in the force.
Is something bad going to happen?

How is the world currently holding up? I feel grave danger but maybe it's paranoia.

Last time i felt this 9/11 happened

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uGiVWRqJ1QU
secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=imr_1JIWG_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's just gas.

I hope so. I have been gassy tonight. Something feels terribly wrong though. I'll go pray

North Korea is going away.

But yea bad I guess yes. We will win but any war of this scale is never easy its gonna suck. Big time.

Just remember when you are in the shit. It's not for us who see such times to question why it's so terrible, what matters is what you do with the time you are given.

Last time i felt this no man's sky happened

I feel it as well... centered around Korea and Trump

nothing happening yet, they usually free the american slaves partially and focus on other things

I felt it too. It's going to be good user. It was the forward temporal wave caused by Le Pen winning.

fpbp

shit is going down, we are overdue and things are just right.

Since yesterdayI feel too

One can only hope. Witnessing Happenings, waiting for new ones to come, and discussing them are the only things that bring any real meaning to my life

Checked and true

Uhhh..OP, you may be right.

I feel it too.

The hostility and fighting all over the planet is at a fever pitch.

Something's gotta give.

>meanwhile in an alternate timeline

Trump April 26th

What about April 26th?

Aw shit maybe La Pen is about to get assassinated. that'd suck.

I believe you feel that Kim will launch a nuke towards San Francisco, but unfortunately misses and hits Las Vegas.

wow that get was fatttt mmm

>Last time i felt this 9/11 happened
Suuuure

youtu.be/uGiVWRqJ1QU

>2spoopy

I feel my cock in your moms vagina ya cunt

I forgot about this. Wonder what it means

Dunno but it was broadcast for over 15 minutes and was documented by multiple sources.

>North Korea nukes themselves and blames Assad.
>Trump bombs Assads airbase again
>Putin gets pissed and fires back at US warships
>WWIII Happens and NKorea takes over SKorea
>Kim Jong Un marries the gangnam style guy
>they create the greatest remake ever.
>only the koreans get to sed it.

Yes OP i feel that too, shit is weird, we just transferred into another cycle or something, after the election we hit the long cycle and now we have another one, then maybe summer one, the quicker the cycles, the stranger the chaos.

God help us.

Yes. I sense it too. It almost seems like a natural disaster, but I think it's just a man-made one so large it seems to be.

>Put me in the cancer
I wish all the reddit would piss off back to gulag.

summer is coming

Civil war. It's beyond LARPing now. Goys, it's happening. Both sides have gotten to the

>"Why don't we just kill these people??"

breaking point. It will soon devolve into a shooting war, or at best: Eastern Europe tier chimp outs.

Don't forget the last election, predicted a ceo-king, and a zionist cabinet. War in the pacific, multiple references to ufos too.

>2727
>4/27
>April 27th

But seriously, nothing is going to happen.

Good luck to Le Pen
I'm sorry my thread sucks
I just feel something bad and wanted to know how the world is. I'll never post again I promise.

I don't know if that would be civil war, the more likely outcome is Antifa will be labeled as a domestic terrorist organization, and perhaps lead USA into another red scare.

Apparently the mayor of Berkley was outed as a member of BAMN

Checked.

Maybe something will happen.

I've read allegations of child molestation at the highest levels of BAMN.

secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com/

cf83e1357eefb8bdf1542850d66d8007d620e4050b5715dc83f4a921d36ce9ce47d0d13c5d85f2b0ff8318d2877eec2f63b931bd47417a81a538327af927da3e

Gotham Shield and the whole April 26th thing has me pretty spooped. It doesn't help the forum is being shilled and slid to hell past few days, especially all that manufactured Antifa/nationalist horseshit. Something happening but I just can't tell what.

It's NK 85th anniversary this 25th they will do their 6th nuke test triggering WWIII, it's known by USA and they are already covering up an EMP attack with the false flag known as Gotham Shield which will be a nuclear drill on the 25th. That is what you feel user.

OP - How you gonna survive WW3 if you get the shits watching the coming attractions?

>122222222
wut

fug

bump

Okey homies , you seem intelligent enough:

-There was a poster two days ago who claimed the following :

-USA Attacks NK , 10-11 days later, the USA gets nuked in the center of country, caught with their pants down, lost 8-10 million in one bomb.

-Here is the odd thing : they claimed Trump just gives up, no counter attack from the USA.

The thread 404 quite fast, anyone else had seen it ?

By the way, its not the first time traveler to come to this site.

>Red scare

It was real though. McCarthy was right

>nuked in the center of the country
>8-10 million with one bomb?
Wuuuut?

>one bomb
>middle of the Country
>8-10 million dead
If you dropped a nuke in times fucking square on a Friday night it wouldn't even kill close to that. There are too many larping faggots on this board.

He forgot to add the part where Trump nukes Mexico in retaliation killing 8-10 million.

Fucking forgetful stupid mexicans.

50000 antifas are marching against AFD in Cologne today, hopefully revealing the fascist nature of antifa to the people.

>Last time i felt this 9/11 happened

False flag attack on america incoming.

Blamed on any country that doesn't have a rothschild central bank.

>McCarthy was right
That was a funny little nugget of truth i realized the other day.

Communists went to town and infiltrated EVERYTHING after it became unfashionable to fight communism.

Fighting communism was literally the only thing preventing it from taking over

BRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPP

youtube.com/watch?v=imr_1JIWG_M

I am searching for the thread , dont shoot the messanger, homies.

probably because chris-chan's sonic totem was just unearthed. we've all been cursed now

I'm having bad thoughts for a few days, even depression. Yes, something bad is coming. I hope it's nuclear war.

Goddamnit.

I felt it too but this has nothing to do with ((politics))). something else is happening while we're distracted with this shit

Trump won't do shit from his promise list.
France and Germany becomes the Western Caliphate.
Chinks drop some nukes in the area, one lands in russia and Putin spergs out.
Murrikunts and Ruski will fight for the liberation of best korea.

chaos magic backfired.
who would have guessed?