Discuss

What are the 2 best and worst countries in the world?

Switzerland, New Zealand.

North Korea, Pakistan.

Please annex us Russia

no one wants you guys.

nah too far away

Haven't you got a mart to shart in?

that sucks m8

The US and Britain
North Korea...Any Islamic extremist country

You can become our 51st state if you like

christ how do people even get to this state

STOP

are you typing this from a 2008 dell laptop

Costs about $1200 to get there and back to Moscow. Still worth it though, NZ is comfy af. Would love to live there when I'm like 40 or something.

> implying that they aren't based

fuck u right. i was being a real cyka pls dont invade me

OP is an angry beta, it's not wise to give a fuck what he thinks

Also, you're welcome to NZ anytime m8

Best: United States of America.

Worst: South Africa.

>OP is an angry beta, it's not wise to give a
your country thing is too small to matter. wont change anything by taking it over, just a waste of money.

You have a warning. Don't try anything stupid.

Somalia and sweden

USA and Britain

please explain your living conditions in Somalia, not a joke actually interested

Life is difficult.. Really difficult. What would you like to know in particular burgerman

How difficult is it to find burgers such as I?

best:
1. US of
2. a

worst:
1. bangladesh
2. france (what's the difference, am i right fellas?)

hold on there bud
in the election day sticky i declared estonia the fifty first state, and australia the fifty second. no one else wanted in.

basic living conditions, daily routine. if its not too much to ask

Lol never seen a burger in real life.. Well life is unpredictable here.. There no static daily routine because things could just go lovey dovey birds singing to a total war within few mints... People wake up then go hustle for their living.. There no jobs no entertainment.. Just chewing Khat and try to survive the day. What you know as a daily routine doesn't exist here.

what part of somalia are you in might I ask?

>never seen a burger in real life..
here in america, we get a lot of commercials on TV about starving kids in africa and all that shit, and it's some bantu kid with flies all over his face and you can see his ribs, but i never gave a shit about those commercials. i thought they would just play off of people's emotions to collect donations to go to some jew's pockets. but this statement that i have quoted, that i shall not repeat or else i'll get emotional again made me shed tears. i burst into tears upon reading that line. no one should ever go all their life without experiencing this bastion of american culture. it's not right.

norway iceland

sweden germany

best
usa
canada

worst
any raghead majority country

Best:
USA Russia

Worst:
Equatorial Guinea
Democratic Republic of Congo