If you're actually bashing fash, stop bragging about on the internet. If you're not, stop posing

If you're actually bashing fash, stop bragging about on the internet. If you're not, stop posing.

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/66owhe/if_youre_actually_bashing_fash_stop_bragging/

Anitfa groups in the 80s and 90s didn't fight over the legitimacy of FB pages with trolls, they found actually nazis in the streets and they actually hurt them. It was a real fight with people on both sides getting killed. No one was bragging about it on twitter afterwards.

Are you not up for literally killing a nazi and dealing with the risks that entails? I totally understand, but you should probably chill out with the violent rhetoric then. Half-assed preformative posturing is going to alienate masses, and it's going to push the right towards a level of confrontation that we aren't ready for, leading to more events like Berkeley.

Again, if you're actually going to bash the fash, that's great. But if you're not, you need to be honest with yourself that you're just doing PR, and you need to think about how to best do that.

If your attempt to No Platform some nazis gets national news coverage, you're doing something wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

mortarinvestments.eu/products/tanks-2/t-72-42
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/66owhe/if_youre_actually_bashing_fash_stop_bragging/dgkgrgi/?context=2
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/66owhe/if_youre_actually_bashing_fash_stop_bragging/dgl50dq/
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/66p26w/how_do_we_stop_4chans_influence_on_politics/
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/66q2ag/how_do_you_envision_an_anarchistlibertarian/
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/66stwa/hello_folks_opinions_on_wmd/
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/66rv30/what_would_the_freeze_peach_people_say_about_an/
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/66pd95/radical_mental_health/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I pray to god that these turbospergs actually murder someone, it would be the best PR for us

>If you look back at the times fash was bashed the most, the communists always had tanks. A t-72 costs only $50,000 why have I not seen a single antifa tank? Even with the gun deactivated it would still be useful to shut down nazis. mortarinvestments.eu/products/tanks-2/t-72-42

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/66owhe/if_youre_actually_bashing_fash_stop_bragging/dgkgrgi/?context=2

>Why have I not seen a single antifa tank?

Wow. Just fucking wow. I'm writing this on my alt-account for obvious security reasons. I'm a moderator of numerous highly influential subreddits and every fucking minute I refresh my page to see a constant and persistent deluge of fucking Islamophobic spam all over our site from piece of shit Drumpf supporters. I asked where they're coming from and someone mentioned r/The_Donald. I cannot believe my fucking eyes, what the fuck is that place? I've seen them openly praise White Supremacists like Milo Yiannopoulos, Stefan Molyneux, Dave Rubin and Julius Evola. Are they all being fucking ironic? I seriously hope those assholes are being ironic because 95% of the posts I'm seeing there are blatant hate crimes. I've logged all of their usernames and am putting together a report for the police. I'm shaking with fear and anger, I cannot believe that place is allowed to even exist. I hope they all burn in fucking hell. Stay the fuck away from my reddit.

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/66owhe/if_youre_actually_bashing_fash_stop_bragging/dgl50dq/

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/66p26w/how_do_we_stop_4chans_influence_on_politics/

come near me, my family or my town and I'll bury you miles deep into an orchard.

face down so the tap root goes up your ass.

I'm not the person you wrote it retard, I'm on your side

>21st century
>kinds not doing it for attention
Yeah good luck with that

>fascists literally own the internet

oh i don't go to reddit, could you post that for me?

>post memes and call people faggots all day
>antifags think that means that Sup Forums controls politics

Do these people ever even speak to anyone outside of their leftist brainwashing centers?

>Anitfa groups in the 80s and 90s didn't fight over the legitimacy of FB pages with trolls, they fou
ght amongst themselves, mostly.

Fucking no, do it yourself weirdo

Someone has anger issues. Perhaps YOU need to be purged from the gene pool :^)

>I pray to god that these turbospergs actually murder someone, it would be the best PR for us

Only a matter of time, they actively recruit mentally damaged people. Drug addicts, mulattoes with insane resentment problems. Antifa groups are filled with extremely unstable people.

Oldfag here. Grew up in 80's. There were no antifas in the 80's. There were leftwing, pro communists terrorists during 70's but by 80's either they were in jail and exiled to communist countries.

>being ready and willing to defend loved ones and family with lethal force
>"anger issues"

You sound stupid as fuck, cucky antifaberg.

+1

>Oldfag here. Grew up in 80's. There were no antifas in the 80's. There were leftwing, pro communists terrorists during 70's but by 80's either they were in jail and exiled to communist countries.
This the media memory-holed this shit, read DAYS OF RAGE by Bryan Burrough, he details all the chaos from the late 60s to early 80s from all the lefty loon groups, it is fucking eye opening. Bombings, Kidnappings, etc. it is amazing what the left got away with back then. Too bad the feds don't crack down on the commies like they did the militias and seperatists in the 90s, just proves they won't kick the dog they feed.

Might I recommend going with discrediting this person with something like: "don't fucking tell us how to resist and commit to a revolution, we;re resisting these evil, racist fascists, who want to commit another genocide. who the fuck do you think you are. We're the tough revolutionary guard, here to kick ass, GTFO"

antifa started in europe

they are big in germany I think

>bospergs actually murder someone, it would be the best PR for us
Hopefully one of their own.

This.

What's the point of posting a picture of text if your post is also the text?

So we can Google it.

I grew up in the 80s, never even heard of antifa till trump was elected

"How do you envision an Anarchist/Libertarian education system?"

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/66q2ag/how_do_you_envision_an_anarchistlibertarian/

>I'm hoping to work at a school that essentially is anarchist without calling itself that. There is no pre-determined curriculum. The students only learn what they want to learn based on coming to the teachers, sharing their interests, and having the teachers facilitate learning about those interests through their own knowledge on the subject, internet, books, resources or field trips to meet professionals who can teach more about it. There are no tests, homework, or even grades. There is no separation by age and students are all free to move around the school together. There are classrooms but they are only used when a teacher wants to teach something specific and are always optional. When the school opened, they started with an empty rule book, but of course, they immediately held an assembly to come up with some community guidelines. The students and teachers have decided every rule, every field trip, every major decision together through direct democracy- with each person getting one vote.

Okay, so why the picture?

>Half-assed preformative posturing is going to alienate masses

Half-assed preformative posturing is what masses do best

>I think the education system should be common through all anarchist entities in a same are, for equality purposes. Some kind of small, directly elected, state that would coordinate that.

mfw he isn't wrong

>anarchist school
>first day we get together and come up with rules
>everyone gets one vote to pick community rules

Jesus christ this is amazing

>Weapons of mass destruction. Should people have them, if so why? If not, not why not? How do you deal with currently existing ones, how do you deal with new ones being built?

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/66stwa/hello_folks_opinions_on_wmd/

>WMDs are products of the nation state. What possible use could they have in a (currently very theoretical) Better World where we don't have world leaders inventing reasons to massacre millions for the sake of capital?

sounds like they want to dissolve the department of education, just like conservatives

>What would the freeze peach people say about an ISIS rally in a major American city?

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/66rv30/what_would_the_freeze_peach_people_say_about_an/

>So I got stoned and was thinking about this. Would all the people that are defending the rights of Richard Spencer, Nathan Damigo and their ilk to organize in our towns and cities defend the rights of ISIS supporters to hold a public rally? Would they show up to defend them from antifa? For some reason I doubt it lol.
>They would probably say, oh well ISIS is different because they motivate terrorism, but so do white supremacists. The media just doesn't frame that as terrorism.

I honestly wish Antifa would do something where I live.

Recently my mail was opened and I noticed that the RNC stuff that had been sent to me was amongst the open materials. I almost got a hard-on fantasizing that it was Antifa that had opened it up and put me on a list.

I literally, unironically, sleep with a 9mm under my pillow (inb4 stopping power) and a 12 gauge under my bed. My life is pretty boring (successful but boring) and I would love to use the castle doctrine in my state to blow away some "bash the fash" faggots.

The gay dude knows what up

>antifa tank

>Are you kidding? I would absolutely ADORE that! I'd organize a massive pork rib barbecue feast along their route and fuel the grills with burning korans. I'd sit back, insult the fuck out of them and laugh all the way. And if they try to fight, the police come in and arrest every single one of them.
>You black bloc idiots don't get it. You go there to fight, and you look no better than the fascists. Want to really get them? Physical hurts are only skin deep, if you really want to hurt them, you need to humiliate them.
>Want to fuck with the white supremicists? >Organize and interracial kissing contest all along their parade route. Heck, if you really want to piss them off, make it a gay interracial kissing contest.
You need to learn to hit them wear it hurts. Punching someone in the face only makes you look like thugs.

There is so much wrong about this I honestly don't know where to start.

No, I would not show up to protect them from Antifa, but I'm also not the one that would be taking away their right to free speech and association.

How is it possible to be so goddamn retarded?

ISIS are actually terrorists though, recognized as such by the American government, and associating with them is actually a crime. It's not a crime to be a white ethnonationalist.

>oldfag here, also grew up in 80s.

Did you even SHARP? Those fucks were out looking for nazis constantly.

The internet was not prevalent back then so the complicit media simply didn't report on it and when it did it rarely sensationalized it.

>It's not a crime to be a white ethnonationalist.

Even "based stickbro" or whatever said he was a civic nationalist and explicitly denounced White nationalism. These antifaggots literally don't know who they're dealing with.

>It's not a crime to be a white ethnonationalist.

Yet.

Radical Mental Health

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/66pd95/radical_mental_health/

>Any good articles or other information on radical mental health? I came across the concept of "mad pride" earlier, but I'm not sure how I feel about it. Especially in terms of the attempt at appropriating the word "mad."

>It also seems that the goal should be to de-stigmatize neurodivergence while still allowing medication and therapy to those who feel they need it.

>Linking to reddit

Reported for being a fucking faggot

ALL REDDIT NEEDS TO GTFO!

>Antifa groups are filled with extremely unstable people.

to be fair, so are we, probably

In case the thread gets deleted

Conservatives just want education to be controlled locally. They don't believe that homework and grades are oppressive or whatever the fuck these faggots believe

>These antifaggots literally don't know who they're dealing with.
That's a good thing for the right, no matter what particular subset you're in. It makes antifa seem directionless and just violent in general since they'll label pretty much anyone a fascist now. They're also a good example of people who take the MSM at the word about everything since they are the ones who started calling Trump and subsequent supporters literally Hitler from the get go.

Just don't start bombing shit in the name of Cascadia or something and let all the hoaxes be hoaxes as they always are.

In the early 1990s the Feds were messing with Militias, but they stopped fucking with militias after McVeigh blew up their regional paramilitary offices.

We need to help antifa get tanks. Surplus disarmed slav t-55 and BMP-1 cost nothing. They tear up roads if you don't know to add rubber pads.

Roads are oppressive what kind of anarchist communist allows fascists to dictate where they can drive in the first place? Tanks are the logical tool for the worker since they are simple to manufacture unlike fashy jets and missiles which are made by the wealthy. Even antifa could probably weld a bunch of steel plates together into a box and sand cast a turret to make something like a t-34 or at least die heroic deaths trying to cast the turret.

WW2 shows that bashing fash is directly proportional to how many tanks could be produced.

>antifa spends 50k dollars on a tank
>build 50 dollars EFP
>t72 gets BTFO

>"WAR WAR WAR WAR KILL KILL KILL KILL"

These people aren't human. They're below 80 IQ thugs. That's it. I've decided. Getting stickman gear tomorrow and planning a rally in my city.

#BashACommie

Then they went deep into "hate crime" groups like Neo-Nazis and whatnot.

I'm guessing Feds will be going into the far left groups again now.

ANTIFA and BAMN are no doubt under watch.

They were in the crowd when Geraldo got walloped with a hair thrown by a skin.

>ISIS rallies
Please do this. We could watch them all get arrested for sponsoring terrorism.
They only get away with it now because they aren't labeled as terrorists, yet.

>I'm guessing Feds will be going into the far left groups again now.

No they won't. Feds have oders from (((ABOVE))) to leave alone leftist groups. In Germany it's far worse since ANTIFA it's financed by their government.

Correction
Communist street Gang led to the formation of SA, every place apart from the soviet union with communist street Gangs led to the rise of fascism and in the process got all the communist killed, good luck with your (((movement)))

Don't steal their faggy slogan. Also it has to rhyme.

Shred The Red.

Smear the queer

>turbospergs

hahaha

They seem to want education without any sort of standardization while still having privately funded/ran. I don't know how this could come about and it sounds absolutely retarded.

>didn't read
nice compass, stealing it

Trump is the FBI's boss

He publicly threatened Berkeley too

im the same way, I wont start it but i pray to god one of these resist fags starts it with me. I WILL END THEM

>but you should probably chill out with the violent rhetoric then

You have to understand most people calling for violence here don't care about any side. They just wanna watch a fight or see someone get hurt. They act as though they care when a rightist gets leveled, but inwardly, they love it, as it gives them more ammo to stir up more calls for violence. They're like the weasely kids in school who've never been in a fight in their lives, but are always in there saying "are you gonna take that? You're really gonna take that, bro?"

Some care. A lot are just nihilists. And some are actual provocateurs. It's well known this place has been monitored by the FBI since around 2007.

>the response
I wish i lived in the USA so I could vent some leftist hate at a free speech rally.