WOMEN LOVE MEN UNCONDITIONA

youtube.com/watch?v=LZFXUzJziI4#t=131.162198

no one over 15 actually believes that women love men

ive come to the conclusion that in a relationship only a man is capable of "love".

if a woman is fairly pretty, smells nice and can carry on a half decent conversation - a billionaire will marry a girl that works at KFC. a woman on the other hand views men as resource units.

men write poems, paint masterworks of art and build castles as an ode to women, women on the other hand whine, butch and moan and especially in this generation have literally Z E R O to offer a man.

most women I know can't even cook more than a bowl of ramen noodles!

Again, no great revelation. But maybe it's because I'm in my 30's and I've seen countless examples how women destroy everything around them.

I remember once hearing a story about some Pakisitani couple that lived in a tiny village. On the other side of some small mountain was the big city, and it was several days journey from their village. One day the man's wife got sick, and died on the way to the big city, where she would have received appropriate medical attention and lived. So the guy spent the next 20 years of his life carving a path in the mountain, removing one stone at a time, using only hand tools. Now people can go to the big city in a few hours, so no one in that village will ever suffer the same fate.

If it had been the other way around, the woman would have just remarried and forgotten her first husband, and we all fucking know it.

Women have done more damage to society than jews, illegals, and blacks combined.

yeah... fucking heart breaking.

as men we need to all realize that we are brothers. words like honor, discernment, justice, wisdom, insight, courage and loyalty are only apt to describe the condition of man. women can only act as if they hold these virtues. men embody these characteristics - even the most lame, pathetic man at one point or another in his life has displayed some form of honor whereas a woman I deem is not capable of any of these adjectives. it is simply not coded into her computer

allowing women any political power is always a mistake

it's odd though. are men just supposed to babysit women our whole lives?

it almost seems like men are laden with burdens from birth. is there ever a time where a man is objectively free?

old age?

In the past, the woman needed to work so the family could survive...everyone worked to get food/clothes/etc.

woman these days have no purpose outside of breeding so they just follow their whims and fuck around cause they're bored and live pointless lives

same reason why women are OBSESSED with "muh poor and oppressed" and "muh doggos" and "muh catz" - because they have innate and powerful maternal instincts that re not being satiated... they end up not having kids or waiting until it's barely a viable option and so in the meantime they have to focus their mothering instincts somewhere.

you'll notice that women who have families and kids are generally more conservative and less sympathetic to the "plight" of the world because she's focused on her OWN family.

women are slaves to biology. a man, if he is smart enough. awake enough. can transcend biology if he has the will to do so

yeah, when he is barely capable to walk up a flight of stairs anymore.

bump

>Sup Forums thinks it's "redpilled"
>literally takes its cues on how reality works from daytime television

Mgtow

Most women I know dont seem that obsessed with wealth but security as they say.

You virgin loser freaks need to crawl back over to /r9k/ if you want to whine about your lack of success with women. You're on the wrong board.

Women don't like insecure losers. That's you.

Mgtow is a pitfall that'll only reduce white birthrates, the current system is trash but nobody should cash out and abandon their people.

This MGTOW is brainwashing material, instead of saving why not get fit and make a woman worship you? Why isnt that being promoted?