Fuck that weasel trudeau. We need some Canadian Nationalism. Post your favorite (non-meme) things about Canada...

Fuck that weasel trudeau. We need some Canadian Nationalism. Post your favorite (non-meme) things about Canada. Strengthen our identity.
>>Vimy ridge was always a a favorite story of mine

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=YS3GQverRiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nvOqeaVWYe4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
youtube.com/watch?v=GrauBQf7FpI&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Oh look more fake Canadian nationalism.

Fuck Vimmy, Canada never needed to get into either war. The idea that we need war to build our "identity is retarded".

Canada was a lose confederation of independent provinces before Piece of Shit Trudeau (senior) decided to re-write the rules.

De-confederation is the only way to save actual "Canadians". As long as we have our federal government, it will be used to destroy whites.

Agreed.
>>ignoring your assumption I don't care
>>don't care for war either. Liked the strategy behind vimy
How do we build a stronger identity. Fucking Queen shit needs to go for one. (((Multiculturalism))) is right out. What makes you proud to be Canadian rather than American

Jesus dude. I just went to the grocery store and saw three different groups of shitskins speaking gibberish, in my small AB town.
Canada is dead. Stop living in a fucking fantasy.
I honestly think RWDS is the only way we're going to uncuck this shit hole.

Truthfully, the only thing that gives me hope is that real Canadians, could easy be a far better nation.

Canadian "identity" is a meme, we really where a multicultural nation from the beginning. French, English, and Feather Indians. That was already too much for any real unity.

Hence why I support western separatism for a white homeland. I'm not sure if we could get Manitoba and Sask with us, because I've never been there.

RWDS? Anyways I also agree.
,000 minimum per year
BULLSHIT.
But aside from just fucking right off out of Canada (still considering it), what can we do to un-jew our country?
Stop being a defeatist.

Kill yourself leaf
You're why Sup Forums hates leafs.

Right Wing Death Squads,

You should probably read the Turner Diaries... that's a best case scenario for Canadian Whites.

>>like i give a flying fuck
Find another thread.

You probably cry when you see skinny juden behind fences.

Canada vs Croatia ...

I'll give it a look, but by your tone, it is still defeatist. I have decided not to give up. Watching "the greatest story never told" at the moment.
His greatest asset: getting his people to appreciate their country. So again, segragate the things you honestly appreciate about being Canadian.

Useless shill

Who am I shilling for?
I bet you trust niggers and (((modern))) women too

Ironically I really do like Maple Syrup, being out at a sugar bush brings back good memories from before I learn't about the state our country is in.

It's not about defeatism user... it's about understanding that we can't even turn back the clock to the 1990's. Every shitskin we import irreparably changes the nation, bit-by-bit.

I saw we cut our losses, and create a new Northwestern Identity that doesn't have us begging for our birthright back.

>>division and jewry
Haven't you anything better to do.

I don't have a problem with Trudeau. He's accelerating everything on the social front which is good for my political ends, I don't think him or his ministers are particularly corrupt. I couldn't think of a better person to be PM than Trudeau actually. This board was almost Canadian free before 2015 don't forget.

The way I look at it is either Trudeau's side is going to win or my side is going to win. I appreciate him for not pussyfooting around and for bringing this cultural conflict to the battlefield.

It is like america, but less beans

we're the autistic little brother of america, we act tough by showing the rest of the world how big our brother's dick is

It's a start.
>>we wouldn't fail in winter combat
>>polite (not just cucky, but actually a bit of feeling for each other)
>>Those mountains! Hnghhh
>>Some celebrities
>>Some science
>>Some somethings (too much media diversion, why I want to find the worthwhile things about Canada before I give up)

You should thank me for bumping your faggy leaflove thread. If you love this country, you're a fucking race traitor. Canada is no longer a White nation. The baby boomers sat back while the people of the nose handed the land our ancestors earned to low IQ shitskins, who have no goddamn respect for us or our wonderful People.

There is no Canadian identity. Only White identity. And I promise you, desu, it will require violence for us to secure our existence and a future for White children.

The one positive is that the worse things get, the more Whites will embrace their White identity.

Vimy is weird. If you look into it, it really only worked because the German commander in charge of defending it had used outdated defensive tactics against orders and let his men get shelled heavily by artillery. He was discharged for this. It was a fantastic moment for Canada in that they successfully defeated a major power, but without that leadership blunder who knows what would have happened

>>same in Germany, they turned it around
>>not for long enough but still
>> we need the right leader, so let's find their ammunition.

You're wrong leaf.
a) the fire won't start in canada
b) violence isn't needed and should be an absolute last resort

If you want to spend your time well either be prepared to go to Europe/Australia/USA to assist or spend your time waking up these people via the internet.

>absolute last resort
If we go ten elections in a row that are lost solely due to minorities, then yeah maybe it's time to give up on democracy. We're not remotely close to that point and anyone advocating violence right now is a fool that deserves what will come to them.

>>let's all line up and musket each other!
>>fuck that! New tactics!
>>works
>>well ain't that fucking obvious.
>>no respect for an idea unthought of at the time.
Yes, had they known this tactic, they could have defended against it. It was a useful tactic and it caught them by surprise.

Rolling barrages weren't invented by Canadians our men were just stupid enough to trust the artillery men to not go a few feet short. The guy you're replying too is right, it was a blunder that was exploited knowingly or unknowingly.

Germany wasn't filled with foreign devils. Just fellow Whites.

The more violent muslims get, the more Huwites will embrace their identity.

I promise you, it will require violence for us to embrace our White culture en masse. Not us being violent aggressively, but being aggressed against overtly.

If you haven't figured out that (((democracy))) is not in the best interests of Whites, and therefore the entire human species (since Whites are the primary uplifters of the species) by now, then I'm completely fucking speechless. What are you even doing on Sup Forums?

Muslims will never be a threat to Canada. Anyone who spends their energy on the muslims to do anything but soften up normies is wasting their time.

To be fair, it could be said that the Canadian artillery was trained well enough to not fire short, hence the plan worked

20 years from now???? Are you crazy. We don't have that kind of time.

I support nonviolent methods first, as any sane person would...but we don't have a lot of time to "uncuck Canada"

Trudeau and his "backers" want to import as many people as they can get away with. Elections? Forget about that, jobs are being redistributed to shitskins today. That's an intolerable arrangement that must end asap.

Thousands of men were hit by friendly artillery fire. As there were during every major offensive. They didn't keep side specific stats during the war and this is why purely offensive battles will have tons of artillery casualties.

Our largest non-white minority are our 5% Chinese population, and half of them would flee at the first sign of trouble. The threat is real and we're all destined to become majority non-white before 2100, but facts matter. There are still 200,000,000+ white Americans for instance.

>Canadian nationalism

Ok, what sort?

Anglo-Scottish, Franco-Quebecois, or Indigenous?

You can't have an all-encompassing 'Canadian nationalism' that isn't multicultural

>>foreign devil: whitish Jew
Why should violence be necessary? Trump btfo'd the establishment. What makes you think Trudeau is in a stronger position?

This ridiculous. Germany wasn't even unified until the late 19th century.

We make men who fuck Drump's daughter.

Well obviously the muhammadans aren't a big threat. I didn't say they were. Read a fucking history book. Any time White men fight muslims, they run back to the desert.

The problem, as your pics illustrated, is (((open borders))). We've never had our """leaders""" open the gates for the invaders. If the juden are a bear going after honey from a beehive, mudslimes are the bees.
Still, slimes need to be gassed.
My point was that Huwites will embrace their Huwite identity in the face of sustained overt violence. I don't think demographic genocide is enough for us to wake up and fight back. I mean, fucking loot at how many people still cheerlead for refugess and foreign devils. Fucking race traitors. Brainwashed by kikes. Sad!

Well let's bring the "melting pit" back to its origin. Become Canadian or fuck off. What is Canadian is chosen by its people. So what do you choose?

You know they occupied Spain and all of the Balkans for hundreds of years right? You're not a student of history.

You could force English on Quebec. It could and should be done. It would require American support of course but it could be done.

yea but it was a collection of GERMAN states, regionalism notwithstanding

> Become Canadian or fuck off. What is Canadian is chosen by its people.

Please, do tell me what 'being Canadian' is

Because Canada doesn't have the history of independence and White culture. We've been multiculti and pacified for too long to wake up without being attacked.

It'll take a catalyst in Canada, desu. If we weren't right next to America, we wouldn't have guns. We're as bad as Sweden, socially.

Came in this thread to see if Canadians were even capable of feeling proud of themselves or any of their accomplishments, now I'm leaving more disgusted than I once was.

What does this even mean? Germany as a unified bloc didn't exist in the minds of anyone until the 19th century.

4/10 of your billboard top ten are Canadian.
We don't get off on shit like this. We don't even think about it.

>our identity

Your identity is that of a nation of former Americans who got booted the fuck out because you picked the wrong side. And so you were sent into exile, in the frozen north, to be forgotten about. That's your identity. Cold losers. Vestigial America. The little brother that picks his nose and eats it. But you can't face that so you cling to random off-brand cultural quirks like syrup and beavers and hockey to try and forge a new, better identity, than the one you actually have. One centuries long mass identity crisis. It's pathetic.

>>read the first goddamn post
What do you think this thread is about?
Don't you think I have realized we have been led to believe there is no "Canadian identify"?
Do you have anything you are proud of?
Why haven't you left?

what do YOU mean?

why did you bring up Germany in the 1st place?

if you're trying to give an example of an invented nation to justify Canada, good job in choosing a country that destroyed Europe beyond repair and brought it to its current state

So Mb, Sk,Ab, BC, and the Yukon ?

Fucking beaver tails. 10/10 would beaver again

Nationalism is exactly he wants you to feel.
What we want is allegiance to The Motherland.
We are Greater Britain.
God Save The Queen.

In my perfect world fantasy Quebec would become an independent french canadian country, and english canada would join a white america. There is really no reason not to anschluss

>What do you think this thread is about?
Canadian nationalism

>Do you have anything you are proud of?
In regards to Canada? Yes, the fact such a massive country is relatively unified with little disturbance as a result of that distance

>Why haven't you left?
It's not perfect, or all that amazing, but a pretty comfy country. I've lived in 2 others before this (the US and some post-communist shithole in Eastern Europe) and I'd rather live here than there

You literally said "You can't have an all-encompassing 'Canadian nationalism'"

My point is Germany was forcibly united by excellent leadership and went from highly diverse states that had been independent for more than half a millenium into the completely unified NSDAP third reich in less than 100 years. It has been done before and it can be done again, unifying Canada in 2017 would be infinitely easier than what Bismarck and then later Hitler did.

>You know they occupied Spain and all of the Balkans for hundreds of years right? You're not a student of history.
Says the guy who thinks islam isn't a threat lol.
Vienna, Malta, Crusades, Dracule...We've been kicking mudslime ass for a long time, and yes now Sicilians are gross, hairy darkies because we don't win every battle in a fucking 1400 year war.

I don't even know why you're dwelling on the MQ. They're just a catalyst to force White men to embrace White culture and gas them and the kikes in a defensive race war.

>be in grade school
>late 1990s
>teacher has smug look on face
>'say kids....what do you think is Canadian identity?'
>some kids chirp up 'friendliness' 'hockey' 'poutine' 'courage'
>teacher looks unimpressed
>some mousy kid looks up
>'nothing really'
>teacher gets a glimmer in his eye
>'thats right kids. Canada's identity is it's lack of identity. Poutine and mounties and hockey is a joke. That's why Pierre Trudeau's Canadian Mosiac is a good thing. Our very lack of identity IS our identity'
>I sit there simmering, 9 years old, but I don't know why

youtube.com/watch?v=YS3GQverRiQ

Vienna was a defensive battle. Right in the heart of Europe. You played a few CK2 games so you think that the Islamic hordes that exist today have the same capability as the Islamic hordes of centuries ago. We have armoured cars and nuclear weapons. They ceased to be a threat permanently after WWII.

Anyone who wastes their time on the Muslim question is wasting their time, it will solve itself. Focus on who rotted out our culture and who is bringing them in by the hundreds of thousands every year.

At least unlike european countries, we teach hockey to our refugees. When we'll elect a based PM and send them back, they'll bring hockey in their countries. that's the only way I can live with the fact that we give more money and benefits to immigrants and refugees than we do with our real canadian (the white one).

The fuck are you on about?
Only wars with US were won by Canada
>>would be different now I am aware

And you can go right to hell.
>>do not pass go, do not collect 200 shekels

I like you. Comfy? Sure.
And yes, "Canada is really big"

Fucking enraging.
>>comprachios

>Canada's identity is it's lack of identity
Yup. Just like boot camp is designed to tear apart the individual personality to rebuild the recruit in a new image, multiculti is all about tearing down the culture so it can be rebuilt in a new image.

Look at Sweden and Germany if you want a hint of the culture that Canada will be shaped into in the next 5-10 years.

being funded by muslim and spending more time sucking their dicks even when some with canadians get killed by mulsim terrorists or 9/11 memorial

M103

>yeah not corrupt

When the Conservator will win the next election they'll spend the next 4 years fixing the country

>lose confederation

you're not wrong

So let's stop it. We need a strong leader. We need something they should get behind.
>>Freedom
We have it
>>Beavers
You bet your ass we do
>>Room to grow
No need to go to war like Germany. We have plenty to develop right here.

How many people blow their brains out every single day? Suicide rates have quadrupled since kikes took over the culture in the 1960's.

M-103 was a divide and conquer motion that failed to have the intended effects. If you were honest you would admit that the exact same motion was passed for the Jews in 2015. Word for word.

Harper let in 200k shitskins per year. Here's him bragging in India a few months ago that he had the highest per capita immigration rate in the west.

youtube.com/watch?v=nvOqeaVWYe4

>Focus on who rotted out our culture and who is bringing them in by the hundreds of thousands every year.
Jesus, I've said that multiple times already. We're in fucking agreement, you tool.
I keep trying to move past the MQ and you're fucking obssessing on it. Let me try once again to guide our convo in a more constructive direction.

Either you come with me, or it's my last post to you because this is quickly turning into a waste of time.

What will it take for Whites to embrace their racial identity and fire up the ovens, for real this time?

You need to lurk more. You can't bait out criminal shit here either no matter how hard you try, we've read the criminal code. Try it on reddit.

Wow, you're a faggot.

Just.

did Trudeau I not unify Canada in that sense?

I think you're overestimating the diversity of pre-unification Germany
It's not like the various German states were all that different. Their borders and identities were not 100% separate in the 'half a millennium of independence'. They all spoke Germanic languages.
You had the Holy Roman Empire - a state dominated by Germanic nobility - controlling most if not all of what became Germany for centuries

>unifying Canada in 2017 would be infinitely easier than what Bismarck and then later Hitler did.

Yes, because its already so closely tied together in terms of politics and economy. This is a federation; not like the provinces are all that autonomous (Quebec being an exception in some ways(
even in culture, it's so understated and similar to the omnipresent American culture that Canada has the ability to accommodate and integrate such a (wait for it) diverse array of people

having lived in a society as racialized as the US, and in a city that was surprisingly segregated (though not legally), it boggles my mind how well people of different backgrounds can get along in this country

>What will it take for Whites to embrace their racial identity and fire up the ovens, for real this time?
How can you say shit like this and not expect people to tag you as a fed? Especially when you've forgotten this was an imageboard this entire time. Also the reddit spacing. You scream rookie fed.

WE ARE STILL BRITISH
It's the Trudeau's that took us out of the loving bosom of the land of hope and glory.
It was only 1982 when we first amended the constitution.
IT CAN BE UNDONE.
34 years is not that long.
We are still more white than the USA.
Do not fall for statist indoctrination.
Break the conditioning from your statist school systems.
Canadian national pride is a lie!!
Canadian national identity is what the Trudeau's and state WANT YOU TO FEEL.
Robert Borden and Mckenzie King meant us to be a greater part of Great Britain!
To be a BETTER form of British than Britain itself!
We are not just any form of white.
We are the British race!
Far superior than that of Britain itself!

For real. Fuck off.

Don't need the ovens, again, Hitler was going to happily extradite the Jews to their (((homeland)))

We don't need their subversion and they have nothing to offer us. Deport.

Quebec and Ontario have infinitely more in common than Saxony, Bavaria, Prussia, etc. It's not even debatable although go ahead and make the case if you can.

Mr. Reddit Space you seem to forget Hitler did transfer more than 80k Jews to Palestine in the 1930's.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

youtube.com/watch?v=GrauBQf7FpI&t=1s

I hope that was an error. That is what I fucking said. And good for them and for us.

Oh yippy another shill...no one actually gives a shit about British tradition.

tag 2 in order otherwise people won't know who you're replying too

this

Harper 200k, Trudeau 300k. I'll take Harper, 100k shitskins less is a far better world

What superpower do you use to distinguish between sandniggers? I can't tell them apart.

Your historical knowledge doesn't even go back 34 years...
Don't you realize that you have this opinion because you've been lied to in order to believe in muh leaf.
34 years of Turdeau has ended hundreds of years of the British Canadian Race.
It's heartbreaking how Canadian indoctrination schools have destroyed our country.

Move to England. Leave the mental illness that makes an Englishman or a Welshman or a NI refer to themselves as a "Canadian."

We aren't Enlgishmen or Welshmen.
We Canadians are a part of Greater Britain.
You've been brainwashed by socialism and statism.

>>still thinking I WANT anything to do with Britain
Knew that was bullshit from the moment I heard it as a kid.

We don't need the common wealth bs.

Canada is great on its own.

>brainwashed by socialism and statism.
Yeah and a little biology you monkey. Abort mission. Your great great great grandkids can recolonize north north america after the shitskins kill each other off.

Brainwashed by shills like you?

Well fuck right off back to England

malala the sandnigger couldn't write anything more retarded

You have no historical knowledge.
You don't even know who you are.
You are nigger tier and know nothing of civilization.
You live day to day like a fucking slave animal.

>WE ARE STILL BRITISH
This is cuck fantasy shit. Yes the sovereign of the UK is our titular head of state and we pay, with our own tax dollars, to maintain the facade by providing for the trappings of the titular Governor General and the provincial Lieutenant Governors.

Yet the Queen or King, while sovereign of Canada, isn't Canadian and more importantly we aren't British in any legal or political sense nor do we enjoy any of the representation, rights or privileges afforded to British subjects. Yet you still want to identity as a Briton. This is the definition of cuckdom.

Believe me I don't hate Britain or the monarchy, I just hate Canadian monarchist larpers in denial. If you really want this, to be 'British', then you're going to have to go back further than 1982 and lobby to shred every constitutional statue and act that make up Canadian sovereignty. And then beg for Britain to take us back as their colony, dependent or protectorate and hope they let us have some sort of representation at Westminster.

I'd have far more respect for that than pretending that we're some sort of independent, faggot fantasy, quasi-Britons. If anything, this has gimped the notion of Canadian identity. Choose one or the other, not this half assed cuck shit.

Learn history PLEASE
OUR COUNTRY IS DYING!!!

Your Jewry has no power here. Go suck your creepy immortal Queen's teet.

If you don't want to strengthen Canada's identity, then you have nothing to offer to this conversation.

>>avro arrow
I was always proud of that shit and shilled it for years in high school

Jesus, every woman in that photo is hideous.

It's obvious you're a mick/abo blend who needs that canadian title. Canadian is a nickname given to english welsh NI and scots who inhabited this colony. You're LARPing too hard.

All we will have to tear up is Trudeau's gay scribbling and undo the leaf and the worst national anthem ever.
Your only argument is "erngh is gunnne be harrrrd"
Man up you fucking pussy.

4th from right is kind of cute.

Says the LARPing shill. Again, you don't like Canada. Fuck off. I am sure such a patriotic Brit like yourself could find a nice hovel in England.

I will add that the United States of America never won the revolutionary war. . if we had won there would be no reason for us to pay a tribute to the crown of england.

And the name of this land is NorthWest Amexem also known as Almorocco and when you do proper research you come to the realized facts that Zionist have funded both sides of every war. So, they never loss