TRUMP BTFO BY CNN

Hahahaha, CNN turns Trump into a mockery of catchphrases!

cnn.com/2017/04/21/politics/donald-trump-president-speeches-favorite-phrases-trnd/index.html

>CNN
Opinion immediately discarded. And use the archive, shill.

>TRUMP BTFO BY CNN
That's an oxymoron, pal.

No disrespecting glorious Leader!

>CNN
SELF GAS YOU ANTIFA SCUM
FUCK OFF ALREADY WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE

You sound mad and scared.

>here is some bait user
ok will bite, cause cnn
hurr
>cnn instant trashed
wow im so funne

lol 9gag material bois

fuck man Sup Forums is becoming garbage, where are the mods

>literally quote Trump's childish vocalizations
>FAKE 9GAG JOKES

Why haven't you killed yourself yet if reality is this hard for you?

What am I scared of, exactly? Of you being proof that negative IQ people are alive and well? Maybe, but that's it.

CNN lost all credibility after WikiLeaks. Anyone still reading/watching that filth, knowing it's propaganda, is beyond help.

Haven't you realized that Sup Forums has been taken over by an Eastern Powers web based psy-op to bring about the rise of fascism in the Western Powers?

Its working. No matter the board, the one common thing was that memes died. People got tired of them the more they played out.

This whole extreme hate of democrats has lasted for almost 2 years now. And shows no signs of changing.

This board has basically been turned into a self-perpetuating propaganda machine for the far right.

t. this site has been my autistic version of social interaction for 10 years now.

>Haven't you realized that Sup Forums has been taken over by an Eastern Powers web based psy-op to bring about the rise of fascism in the Western Powers?
I can't even into this level of conspiracy theory. Is it really that hard to believe that the people who come here willingly choose facism over communism (egalitarianism)>

I have a strong hunch that the overall standards of living in the US would be much better if every unironic, devoted viewer of CNN was rounded up and gassed.

Again, just a hunch.

What happened? I stopped reading WikiLeaks after Cuomo said it was illegal.

That's like 30 people though.

They were caught colluding with the Clinton campaign during the election.

I just don't see how he recovers from this one.

msnbc is by far the worst one though

if anything, we need to kill the msnbc viewers

I've looked at their website. the writing is aimed at a 6th grade reading level. that's like, worse than harry potter.

these idiots think time, with an 8th grade reading level, is sophisticated

Do you have an article to back that up?

wow, not knowing what oxymoron means -- I can't tell if serious or not. If serious, then I feel and incredible sadness I have not felt before.

>a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction
>Trump BTFO
>By CNN
Don't feel sad, nonnykins.

Look around you.
Brexit.
La Pen.
Trump.
Increased number of cyber attacks and Chinese buying up land like crazy in the US.

You will see.
You all will see.

>almost 2 years
where the fuck have you been? This current psyop started with the Tea Party TEN fucking years ago.

XD

Tea Party was organic.
However, it did act as a display of how many extremely fervent uneducated people we have here. The eastern powers saw that. And realized they could use it to their advantage.

try fucking reading msnbc for fucks sake. it's written for infants

their news categories are:Earth Week Donald Trump North Korea Syria Immigration Policy Health Care Geography of Poverty

wow

I mean, you could have an economy, world, east asia, finance, living etc division

but instead they structure themselves like buzzfeed for 60 year olds who are wearing diapers

sieg heil, Putin will reign, You will Submit.

seriously how long until we throw these cnn faggots in the fucking gas chambers?

there's no way a ground up movement won't be uneducated. it's thevery nature of the beast

you can't have your cake and eat it too. demanding educated rule and power to the people at the same time is the sort of impossible task that BEGS for central intervention to "fix it for ya, goy!"

the difference is that the tea party can read. leftists are probably 60-70% illiterate

I would disagree that it is an impossible task.
Our level of education for our citizens would be seen as impossible by governments 200 years ago.

I know you are being verbose but in the US are about 5-20 million illiterate depending on the criteria used.

lol you faggot CNN IS NOT NEWS. THEY ARE LABELED GARBAGE PISS FOR A REASON. You lost pussy now go crawl back into your parents basement.

How do you read your own posts and not feel embarrassed about how much of an insufferable cunt you are?

no. it's impossible. if it's led by the desires of the people, it is, by definition, not intelligent. it is average.

if it is led by smart people, it is, by definition, not bottom up.

you're asking for a squared circle.

also, 40% of america is functionally illiterate. you measure literacy by the ability to basically sign a welfare check and write your name on the government forms.

I've administered these tests before. functional literacy is the ability to do this, or something like it

for example, if you have a pie chart, the question wll ask "determine the percentage of X" when x will be clearly labeled in the pie chart. 40% of americans FAIL this test, consistently. my bet is 60-70% of leftists would fail.

also, your education was BETTER 100 years ago. look at the old tests. people are unequivocally dumber today at all levels except the PHD

Power to the people and educated rule are not required to be bottom up.
Obviously those with political qualifications would represent the people. However if the people they represent are educated, the only thing they need to do is listen to the people. Right now we have politicians that only take signals from their party.

Literacy is hard to measure. The best definition to me would be if that person has enough command of the English language to function in society. That means being able to fill out forms, follow map directions etc etc.

I refuse to believe that there are nearly `40 million people in the US that cannot do this. I have never in my life met a person who could not read. I have met people who couldn't follow Shakespeare. But never a person who straight up couldn't read.
This also has to do with 1st generation immigrants and older generations where literacy was not as emphasized.

The point I am trying to make is that the literacy rate for people who were born into English speaking households, and attended at least 10 years of grade school has to be over 95%, I could not possibly see it being lower than that.
Sure they might not be able to write a beautiful poem, but they can read near anything written this century.

Also, pointing to old tests that were focused almost purely on memorization rather than current models that rely on contextual learning and referencing skills is kind of backwards. There is no point memorizing volumes of information that can be almost instantly referenced. Better to spend that time learning the general concepts.

I refuse to believe that there are nearly 140 million people*

best korea has 100% literacy rate Kek