The fuck is this? Is this what people like to watch now?

The fuck is this? Is this what people like to watch now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZqbm33onUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Redditors, yeah.
It's animated take on Back to the Future if it was way shittier than actual Back to the Future.
>Rick and Morty
>Doc and Marty

Yeah its unfortunately fallen to Normies, though has some good gags in the show. Better than most of its genre if we're being real.

>Still come cringe moments tho

Anyone who watches cartoons after the age of 13 are most likely autistic. If not, they should seriously rethink life.

>HEY MORTY, GOD ISN'T REAL. I NEED YOU TO *burp* LICK MY BALLS, MORTY. IT IS THE ONLY WAY, MORTY. SZECHUAN SAUCE, MORTY.

Cuck jokes are triggering you now?
Jerry Smith is a giant loser and these are his fucked up parents.

What are you watching that's so hot? One of the NCIS shows or one of the circle jerk HBO shows that everyone claims to be the greatest thing on TV?

Says someone at Sup Forums

The only place i see this show shilled in is on reddit leaving me to believe it's astroturfed there, fuck this reddit tier show

Isn't there an internet (fire)wall yet?

The whole cuck thing was supposed to be laughed at. His father was a weakling.

Western cartoons are all trash except early Simpsons.

the cuck thing was in mockery of their son being a weakling.

this show is the opposite of SJW. there's even an anti-tumblr rant in one episode.

this

oh shut up you autists. Its a good fucking show.

/thread

That particular scene was poking fun at cucks, if you weren't aware. The show is pretty good. no idea why Sup Forums shits on it so much.

This show is funnier and more intelligent than anything I've seen on /pol,

Yes. Because Sup Forums is a cartoon. Are you a fucking retard? Go argue with your parents over what gender you are.

implying pol isn't a reddit colony now get real man

Why would you hate this show? Rick and Morty is pretty amazing.

It's not because they make jokes that made you uncomfortable that it isn't a good show.

Cartoons died with Tom and Jerry.
I loathe these yank Cartoons they make now, family dad and all that rubbish.
Sarky smug humour is not that funny to me.

Western CGI can be god tier

>not realising this is piss taking
Is this reverse bait?

OP you nigger, the episode was making fun of cucks.

Original Rick and Morty cartoon had Morty sucking Ricks dick.I am not even joking.

It's just another Jewish project whose goal is to turn whites into manchildren. It pains me to see my peers (~24 years old) talk about Rick and Morty, league of legends, weed, etc.

meh it's not a bad show, jokes are rapid fire and there's a lot of creative sci-fi based premises even if they are nonsensical

>show creator has no natural talent for animation or artwork leading to shit character design (as though it were Seth MacFarlane's 15th show)
>and shit artwork
>also shit voice acting (Rick doesn't sound like a senile old man)
>this sort of humour

This is only defensible if you think any animated American television show that debuted after Futurama is remotely watchable. (if you do think that, you're taste is shit)

>family dad
purposely getting the name wrong to prove you don't watch cartoons. fag.

The joke is that Jerry, the son of the grandparents, was having a completely reasonable and incredulous reaction to his parents' new fetish friend, while the rest of his family thought it was perfectly normal and outed him as a bigot.

I'd say that the whole joke less outs Jerry as "red-pilled" and more exposes how cucked people are.

>Futurama
boring as fuck

>Family Guy
>American Dad
I just read it as a general reference to Seth MacFarlane's Ĺ“uvre.

>T-T-TAKE THAT
>TASTE THE PAIN

I fucking hate r*ddit

You're missing the point, but that's not surprising.

What about "the venture brothers"?

I didn't

But Simpsons sucks nowadays

Rick isn't supposed to be senile you moron.

>Sup Forums is a cartoon
That's actually a good explanation of this place

so you didn't say Futurama is watchable? it sucks ass.

Bullshit, the grandad has nothing else happen to him, they tried to normalize that shit as well.

You didn't even greentext that so i guess it is

>its shit because the creator doesn't personally animate each episode and the main character doesn't sound like something that the character isn't supposed to be

10/10 critiscm, I hate Rick and Morty now

Samurai Jack anyone?

You're a fucking kiwi faggot eat dick.

the entertainment industry has gone to shit

i fucking hate seth mackikelane

Rick and Morty is for the "us 90's kids AMIRITE!" Crowd. All it's fans are gay and the show is gayer.

Hence the word 'early' you spaghettinigger

MASH

No wonder the fans find this shit funny. They reek of having a bloated sense of superiority combined with atrocious reading comprehension.

This _should_ be a welcome opportunity to break free from the electronic Jew, but here we are in front of our shitposting machines.

what am I looking at?

Its a pretty great show desu. Don't even care. The cuck thing was played for laughs well enough I wasn't even bothered.

Richard and Morton is great. Fuck you, you fucking dumb, weak, pathetic, um, white, um, white guilt Milk toast piece of human garbage.

Trips of truutthh

I know this gets thrown around a lot but you HAVE TO GO BACK

It's based off Justin Roilands parody of back to the future "Doc and Mahty" where mahty has to suck docs balls to fix the time stream.

ricardo and mortimer

Who /free of the electric jew/ here?

source?

South Park

Stop being outraged you fucking ninnies

the joke is that side of the family is pathetic...
Its wrong even to show a cuck in a negative humorous light?

All cartoons are shit you weaboo faggot

If you'd watched the episode you've posted you would have seen that the writers were shitting all over the idea of "open relationships" and made sure it came across as weird and fucked up as we all think it is.

Archer is pretty good

>Original Rick and Morty cartoon had Morty sucking Ricks dick.I am not even joking.

That's false!

He sucked his balls.

youtube.com/watch?v=bZqbm33onUE

Hipsters love this show

many a newfag here

>aqua teen hunger force

Anyone who watches any TV shows or movies after the age of 18 are most likely mentally stunted. If not, they should seriously rethink life.

this is a thread comprised of a lot of insecure men.

There are alot of very cool people in this thread.

>only autists watch cartoons
>posts on an anime website
Kys, newfag.

inb4. Not true animu.

Shit art style
Shit voices
Shit plot

Literal cancer

it was actually a parasite making them all cucks

just like the jews

this show is redpilled as fuck. rick hates the government.

ha ha

'schwifty'

>cartoons suck *except* this one

No dude, they're all shit.

>western cartoon
early simpsons and early south park.
The rest is utter degenerate trash.

>grandad watches his wife get fucked by a black bull as he watches from the closet in a superman costume
Yeah, I don't think they normalised it, dude.

It's a good show but of course it's popular now and Sup Forums hates anything remotely accepted by mainstream.

>''wow user you're such an adult, and you're so mature'' - litterally no one

Anyone who smiles after the age of 18 is mentally stunted and should rethink their life.

Oh no, not a joke! That's like kryptonite to the average spastic on pol!

I think this show is fucking hilarious and creatively impressive. Writing is quick and witty.
>cant watch cuz muh atheism
mad scientist is traveling dimensions and cutting aliens in half, but thats where you shit heads draw the line?
Yall dumb as fuck

>fucking swede
>telling an American to get off THEIR board

but Chinese artoons are the highest form of art

>episode about interracial cuckolding has Le Current Year Man as guest voice

JUST!

>hilarious and creatively impressive
no and no

Its american entertainment

It's a decent cartoon for young adults. I guess that is a problem because it stands for the emergence of immature man-children as much as adult video games etc.

>it's a bitching about rick and morty has moved from Sup Forums to Sup Forums episode

You like a cartoon? Kill yourself ya degenerate cuck

>he used the crop

Oh this episode triggered your edgy nazi persona
So sad
Now fuck off

It's amusing how butthurt people get at the mere mention of atheism in anything.
>M-muh fedora!
>Nice neckbeard, b-b-bro...

Of course a frenchie would love it. Coalburning has been a national sport in your nation for decades