When will modern ""men"" realize that they are part of the problem with society?

When will modern ""men"" realize that they are part of the problem with society?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/traps/comments/5qmclu/im_not_a_victorias_secret_model_but_damn_i_look/dd0jran/
youtube.com/watch?v=WO23WBji_Z0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hasn't Sup Forums been bitching about nu-males for about 5 years now?

Yes, but the growing acceptance of traps and other gay shit hasn't helped

>taking a pic of yourself when you're sweaty and nasty as fuck
>posting it online
???

Social media has ensured that people take pictures to document themselves doing everything these days. Getting speeding tickets, in a hospital bed, pretending to sleep, eating. It's not just women, my fb feed is full of gym bros that like to show off their sweaty abs post work-out.

Those hands seem a tad big for a female.

The other part of the problem is women, we figured this out a long time ago.

no amount of gym time gonna fix that acne manface

This is sooo problematic. Having sex doesnt make her anyone's "slut" Its a natural biological need shitlord

terrible bait

Feminism is cancer, retard.

Not really though

The problem with society is that western women has been taught to shit on men, they are endorsed to go out and be fat cake eaters and femen activists, polygamists, so most women just end up browsing tinder hoping a chad will harem their 10/4 asses

>This

Telling beta males to man up, so whores can be even pickier isn't a solution.

Women need to be humbled, at this point I don't care how it's done.

I don't think women are really having that much sex these days either.
I mean obviously that bitch is.
But not on average.
They're all just social media teases.

reddit.com/r/traps/comments/5qmclu/im_not_a_victorias_secret_model_but_damn_i_look/dd0jran/

It's a man.

What? What kind of problem?

I was impressed until I saw there insta

Same. Can you imagine having to go to the same gym with that thing

How do I find a woman who isn't trying to marry up?!?!?!!?!!?!!?!!?!??!??!?!!???!!?!!?!!?!??!!

She doesn't have to be cute or anything. I just want a woman who isn't using me.

women are animals. Islam gets one thing right. We must either genetically uplift them or take away their rights. Same thing for non-whites

They are definitely part of the problem. After all, men gave women the vote. Women were always easily manipulated sheep, we just allowed them to be exploited for political gain

What is she even taking a picture of? Looks like she's done fuck all

Ah fuck it's a tranny

>Taking a picture when actual children have been murdered just a few minutes ago near you
>Make this face

My point is: People have done worse

fix the grammar in that meme before reposting pls.

I can't believe that there are people who actually fall for bullshit like this. Especially on this board, where every other post about women is

>muh western women are degenerate where do I find qt asian waifu
>muh all women are degenerate now where r the quality womynz

>Inb4 this is not an indication of my own pickiness, user. I'd settle for women I think are lower quality!

>When will modern ""men"" realize that they are part of the problem with society?

When modern women accept culpability instead of pretending that they are blameless for this civilizations downfall.

Equality and all that jazz.

youtube.com/watch?v=WO23WBji_Z0

Accept responsibility, bitch.

>I need to take dick in face.
>I need to have slut written on me.
You are not even trying.

She really hurt you bad, huh?