I'm looking to buy a car but I want to use cash now that I finally have money...

I'm looking to buy a car but I want to use cash now that I finally have money. I live in austin texas and want to open carry my rifle to the bank while I'm handling $35,000 and to the car dealership. What are my risk of being deep 6?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_forfeiture_in_the_United_States
newschannel5.com/story/18241221/man-loses-22000-in-new-policing-for-profit-case
youtube.com/watch?v=3kEpZWGgJks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The dude on the right has the same body shape as that fire hydrant.

the fuck is wrong with burgers, why don't you use wire transfers? you're just backwards.

>he thinks he can walk up to a teller and withdraw $35,000

is it legal to open carry inside banks in texas?
if so do it, if not ask a friend to come with you and wait in the car.

what are you worried about sperg? go to a big popular bank with a guard, go in the day and dont go to a bank thats in shitty part of town.

call the bank ahead of time and then go in person to the bank and explain to them what you are trying to do.

call the local police station and tell them also.

call the dealership and tell them also

now all 3 parties are informed and are aware some retard with a rifle is going to show up, demand 35k in cash and pay for a car with it.

if you do none of the above things you will 100% be shot.

you will be shot and probably arrested if you bring that onto a banks property buddy.

just get a cashiers check you giant fucking sperg

>amerilards can't withdraw 35k from their accounts
top kek, who do you have to ask to be able to do this? MUH FREEDUMBS!

Get a banknote for a bit less than you think you can talk them down to and cash to cover as high as you will pay. Banknote is usually free if you have an account at the bank.

Banks in America don't have $35,000 in cash in the entire bank.

Just take a fucking lyft dude

>europoors and australiatards dont understand the glory of open carry texas

i'm literally laughing my ass of over here.

You can't write a fucking check dipshit?

Holy shit, this.
That is, if you can't just write a personal check.

Thats not the point. I want to walk into the car dealership like a fucking baller.

cops can confiscate anything you're carrying that they suspect is for illicit purposes (aka 35k when you're walking around with a gun) and not give it back

a car dealership isn't going to take a 35k personal check

no they cant
not without viable cause

i have every right to carry cash and open carry.

They did for me. They made sure the check cleared (took a few minutes) and I drove off in my new car.

okay but they can still confiscate it and they don't have to give it back even if they're wrong

they can just say you were driving erratically or something

No they absolutely can. It's a pretty big problem and tourists are advised not to have large amounts of cash with them if they're going to be driving through America. They seize it as evidence and you'll never see it again.

no they cant
officers word isnt enough for such things and they need clear concise evidence

they would be sued to hell

Peasants should not carry weapons. That right is restricted to warriors. You demonstrate why.

you're wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_forfeiture_in_the_United_States
>Seized cash is a third of the budget of the sheriff's department, allowing it to buy more equipment, high-powered rifles, and police vehicles.

There's no way you'll be allowed to do that in Austin.
Get a CCL instead.

Banks probably don't allow guns, not sure about Texas though
I know you're baiting but I'm responding anyways idk why, Sup Forums is shit at this time of night

>lets just take money from a guy whose open carrying a rifle on his back

You can do that in austin just gotta find a non cuck bank and dealerships

newschannel5.com/story/18241221/man-loses-22000-in-new-policing-for-profit-case

Literally highway robbery

seems like a preponderance of evidence to me

like you're gonna do something like a drug deal with it bye bye money

>Not financing the car, and then immediately paying off the 35k early.

Also if you want to watch a good video on Civil Forfeiture:

youtube.com/watch?v=3kEpZWGgJks

I know you hate John Oliver but this is actually a very good video on it.

usually you get a discount if you pay in cash

That's pretty sad.

those two basic bitches are gonna get fucvked up

When I took sociology the professor would play some of his videos. I was pretty bluepilled back then so I liked him.

Is this a serious question?

Best option is wire transfer. Second you could write a personal check but they might make you wait 7 days for it to fully clear. I don't remember for sure the wait time but I think its about 7 days.

Why the fuck cant I walk around with cash is everyone such a fucking poorfag that they cant imagine someone having 35k in extra spending?

They actually charge more if you don't take out a loan. The dealerships get kickbacks from the bank or some bullshit.

>lets just take money from a guy whose open carrying a rifle on his back
You're right, they'd probably just shoot you instead.

Exercise the freedoms you have or lose them. Don't let the fucking (((bank))) convince you to accept digital money. Make them hand you US dollars, as many as possible, as often as possible. They don't even pretend New Zealand has a currency anymore. When I ask for cash at the bank the teller asks me why, then says "don't you have our app?". If money is app based, what happened to legal tender?
And buy a cheaper car, put some in silver/gold. Sometime soon, when all the sub-prime auto loans start rolling over and the ensuing market correction sends precious metals into the stratosphere, buy your dream car for cents on the dollar.

This was months before drumpf and generally isn't political at all.

He can be pretty good.

unless you're going to a major branch in a city, smaller branches either don't have that kind of cash on hand or they do but don't want to give it all to one person. you call 1 day ahead and you get your money.

Assuming the shit goes down, how exactly is the dude on the right going to get his shotgun in time without getting his head blown off?
>no slack on sling, so he probably put it on like a sash
>no way to slide it into standard position without immense tugging or even rope snapping

cashiers checks are not uselss in burgerland. I would never take one and no business I knows wil either . scammers have completelly ruined them

>Have bad credit
>Get absurd interest rate
>Pay it off in full on the first month
Banks face when

>mfw after 5 years of lurking I have the evidence this thread as evidence Sup Forums is literally retarded

At last I truly see

Americans. My first thought was if I had to choose between not being able to jog, or carrying my shotgun, I would jog first.

i bleive anything over a few thousand gets it confiscated unless you are someone of note.

They have "points" and other penalties to screw you out of at least a few jewgolds no matter what.

Bro, if you're going to give a dealership $35,000 cash, you better leave with a $42,000 vehicle.

BTW fellow Austonian here.

WTF is wrong with Sup Forums?

Must be a nice car

You only get those kinds of deals if you go to Scott Elder - the dealer FOR the people.

Im buying a new ford explorer

i've done it.

in cash? no you haven't

Only if they suspect you of illegal activity and you don't have paperwork.

If you go to the bank to get it and have them print out a recipt or whatever else kind of documentation than you'll be fine.

honestly they could care less. They probably assume you just borrowed it somewhere else.
I bought a 2013 Jeep with cash and it seemed more of an annoyance to them than anything else.

many such cases
much lost $$$

WHY DOES JAPAN ALWAYS MAKE THE ABSOLUTE BEST POST IN EVERY THREAD?

$45k in $100 bills from Chemical Bank in Midland MIchigan. I called one hour before I arrived at bank and they had it ready to pick up in the managers office, not over the counter. They counted it in front of me 3 times then had me sign for it.

Are you very young? If you're that concerned with the safety of your money, get a bonded courier to take your money to car dealership. It's very unusual to pay for a car with cash - if the dealer requested this, you're likely getting ripped off in some respect. You'd be far better off paying with a check or some longer-term payment plan (that you can cancel if you discover a problem with the car). Either way, you shouldn't be concerned about your safety for a transaction being held at a business in the middle of the day. Open carrying will be extremely embarrassing at best and dangerous at worst (it puts everyone on-edge). Despite what the autists on this board say, open carry in urban areas is not and never was normal.

Also, unless you're loaded you'll definitely regret spending that much money on a first car. You'd be better off investing that money (either in the market or yourself with education). That said, it's your money - do what you want with it.

Get it in one dollar bills , you'll seriously look badass

>money
>implying in market for modern un-repairable kikemobile

why not just buying some old reliable beater like a chevy blazer and LS Swap it? 15x Cheaper, x1000 more repairable, x100000 less noticeable, faster than 80% cars in the road. You don't need to carry 35k when looking for parts at the junkyard or when ordering goodies from Summit Racing :^)

What year did this occur?

>Buying a car for $35,000

what the fuck is wrong with you?

>I'm handling $35,000

Use a cashiers cheque you idiot

good goy

checkin' em

Meanwhile, in a car dealership in a civilized country.....

Banks here don't even have cash. I had to hit up 4 minibanks and the post office to withdraw 80,000 NOK or about $10K when I bought a car.

This is nothing new. Taxation is theft. The govt has the sole monopoly of force to take possession of what you earn because they say so.

Trust me, we know all about europe's use of card machines.

because you fags are willing to go through the lengths of creating face magnetic strips to steal petty sums of cash, people in regular countries now have to use those faggy chip readers.

for decades we simply swiped our cards, signed if over a certain amount and were on our way. if our card was stolen, we simply called the bank and told them we didn't have it.

now we jam our cards into the bottom of these fucking things, wait for a loud "game over" like tone, enter our pin, then wait for the thing to go fucking ape shit as if you forgot the card in there because it's not set to a timer.

your faggy part of the globe's rampant misuse of these things has added 45 full fucking seconds to each of my transactions, presumably until i die.

its a lie

Well before 2001 you might have been able to get that kind of cash giving them a weeks notice....MAYBE

good gets

You can tho...

I hope your net worth is at least 500k + otherwise you're a dumb fuck

quinta-quints. nice.

So. You have a whole 35k. Iys a good start. If your smart. Spend no more than 8 k on a good second hand vehicle. Keep your money. Its your not theirs.

Depends on what you want, performance car or reliable daily driver? For a performance car spend no more than 25k(2004 corvette z06, subaru sti, mitsubishi evo, 350z, audi rs4, r32 golf) and use the rest to build it(make it faster). Or get a reliable car, no need to spend more than 15k for a good reliable car. No dealerships.