Genghis Kahn is still treated as a national hero in Mongolia and no one gives a dip...

Genghis Kahn is still treated as a national hero in Mongolia and no one gives a dip, while Hitler is hated on so bad over here
what's up with that?

800 years vs 70 years

Because he's related to like more than half the people there.

Genghis didn't care who he was leading, as long as he was leading them

Pre-20th century war crimes don't matter.

This. Atrocity + time = history

My point is, why does no one hate on the mongos for loving the guy. You go to prison in Germany for even saying Hitlers name as a joke.

People alive today remember WWII.
Nobody today remembers the Mongols.

It's obvious, Genghis Kahn won, Hitler did not.

Then why do white people still get shit for slavery?

>Genghis Khan directly called Muslims and Jews "slaves", and demanded that they follow the Mongol method of eating rather than the halal method. Circumcision was also forbidden. Jews were also affected, and forbidden by the Mongols to eat Kosher.[12]

also the kikes didn't have time to lambast and lie about him to a demon

That's because nobody cares about Mongolia

..aaannnd /thread

I really dislike jews, and your cultish, lying culture. but I gotta give you credit for this one

Failure versus succession. We wouldn't be talking about it if Hitler conquered the UK and the US.

Like it or not, it is what it is. Victors write history.

I'm rather glad that Hitler didn't get so far. That thousand year Reich might have looked decent on paper but that would have made a lot of lost comedy and nothing. We'd never have such a decent idea of what we could become together.

I hate globalism, and in fact I despise it. Yet not knowing what other people are like, to me seems an empty life. He forgot what made us whole.

Good point, what irks me though is post-holocaust jews unironically claiming they have inherited "genetic distress" from it and demanding reparations.

There aren't any picture's of the mountains of severed heads and dead children Ghengis created

I didn't elaborate at all, fuck.

What I know about other people now, makes what Hitler thought should happen seem like a completely empty life. Whether it be my friends bowl of pho, or the other's take on philosophical difference.

We would be closed and dead without others.Diversity isn't my game, but knowledge, and dialogue are my very breath.

In 800 years the republican leader will still be considered Hitler

Ghenghis khan found a field of mice and grass, and he left behind the greatest empire the world had seen
Hitler found an industrial nation in ruin, and left behind two industrial nations in ruin.

maybe the crucial aspect, because this is somewhat of a cliche, is to specify that the winner doesn't write teh history so much as, the weak person who gets killed is ridiculed no matter what. it's an innate human tendency

caligula was worse than hitler, but his name doesn't carry a negative connotation because his civilization wasn't invaded and destroyed.

it's not so much that the winner becomes innocent, becuase the chinese still hate genghis khan

it's that he loser becomes evil to EVERYONE, irrespective of viewpoint

I suggest you listen to Dan Carlin's "Wrathe of the Khans" OP. Highly rated,very interesting break down of the mongols (first half hour compares the two leaders )

cuz no ones grandfathers sister got killed by genghis khan you dip

given enough time no one will care anymore about hitler its already starting, once all the holocaust people are dead no one will give a shit and will look at him in better perspective

napoleons revered as one of the greatest military leaders of all time despite leading his empire to collapse

no one gives a shit about petty politics 2000 or 1000 or 500 years ago, given enough time hitler will fade into a historical figure you can talk about or sympathize with without being called a nazi

We need him to finish the job

Yet, pope Leo tells him to pound sand and he fucks right back to Asia.

Really makes me think...

Too bad Tamerlane converted to Islam and went on the bloodiest Jihad in history.

Mongolia is a homogeneous ethnostate. They're a real country.

Fuck, nevermind that was Attila.

>800 years into the future
>the Republican Part still exists
>the United States still exists

Americans, everybody.

>Europe 500 years ago
>Muslims Fuck Off
>Europe today
>Muslims Welcome

Liberal brainwash.