The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable...

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because if you can't make anything of your own, individual life, then how can you think you'll be able to make a real difference for the race, for the lives of many?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Take care of yourself. Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IS6n2Hx9Ykk
youtu.be/FUt-yxJODxI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>my honor is my loyalty

What you have inherited from your ancestors, you must earn before you can own. The most precious possession you can own in this world, is your own people

How can I minimize my chances of getting divorce raped if I believe in God, but I don't believe in religion

Can confirm.

Women don't want a fag cuck who depend on them. Women want somebody independent, who has purpose in life - regardless if she was there or not.

Even though that ass is HNNNNNNNGGGG, most likely you aren't even ready for it. Stop being a degenerate, save your money, buy groceries and cook your food, or grow it. Stop eating mcdonalds and fast food.

Exercise, heres a pro-tip : Trails. Trails are noting but white people. Niggers are scared of trees man thats why they burn them metaphorically.

Bonus : White women like to be active on trails also, useually they are fit, always friendly if you are not a creep.

>mfw I met my wife on a hiking trail

Sound advice burger. I would add to not be so stuck on material wealth. Functional families are invaluable.

Excellent advice. I only wish someone had told me this 20 years ago before it all went to shit. Hopefully it's not too late.

I am already too far gone. I look towards the end.
This alone won't make you wanted. Try harder.
>Functional families
are a myth. I have never even seen one.

We lost half our population to the black death and yet you still doubt our people?!
It starts with yourself,
>when you stop doubting yourself, you stop doubting your people.
>when you stop doubting your people, you start building a civilization

Although I'm not white yet these rules apply for everyone.
I really like this place because it's the people here who don't act like a moralfag and are more realistic in approach. I'm so grateful to Sup Forums, it has changed me a lot.

I'm not that same old lazy fag playing vidya and YouTube, I've quit wasting my energy on meaningless things and I'm on no fap too.
I'm now studying hard, super patriotic, trying sports and trying to socialize a lot.

But I'm kinda average height and that's why I sometimes feel beta but I'm sure I'll overcome that too.

You need to engage in women for them to respond. All the things mentioned only matter if she can get to know who you are.

If you're 300 lb pleb with mustard stains, then yeah that can be a problem.

It's called living a normal traditional life. If you are happy with yourself and your status in the world, engaging women wont be hard.

if you are insecure, then engaging women will be much harder.

it's easy to spot a piece of shit when there is only one computer in your whole country you're a national embarrassment

kys

don't ever bring my women into your conversations

"then you can't be a political activist"
eat a nigger dick stormfag

Leafs are some of the most irritating cunts here.

White male here.

I'm being completely fucking sincere: I want white women to be with black men. They are whores. They consider themselves the pinnacle of femininity and black men the pinnacle of masculinity.

They deserve each other.

White women maybe whores but they don't deserve Niggers you cuck.

((()))
like anyone gives a fuck what you think.

Yes they do.

Physically and genetically speaking, the Union of white women and black men is merely natural selection. It is not only the most desirable, socially, of both genders meeting each other, but it is undeniably hot in its dichotomy.

They are opposites.

White - Black
Feminine - Masculine
Tight - Big
Elegant - Brutal
Refined - Animalistic

It truly is a natural union, made unspeakably hotter by its taboo.

I don't care about any race.
I do everything for myself first and foremost, if that involves others suffering financially or backstabbing people to get further in life I'll do it.
I don't have true friends, just people I pretend to like who have or can offer something I may need in the future.

Solid advice OP. Get out there you awkward young white male fucks! Be successful and have lots of beautiful white kids you pricks!

Triggered white whore detected.

What's wrong? Angry that white men don't want to pay your bills for you to fuck black men anymore?

>engage in women
There are none where I am. Also I am genetically impure. I must not have offspiring.
>traditional life
Not sure if thic counts, but I already do live off the grid most of the year.
>insecure
Not at all, brother. I am just tired,
tired of the fact that most of my communication with the outside world is only through a computer.
Tired of the fakeness of the occasional people I meet.
Tired of waking up and doing the same thing over and over again for so little results.
I live only for the possible war with Russia now. I wont commit cuicide, but I sure want to die sometimes.

Shit, my pessimism is leaking again.

no one believes you are actually white you fucking napkin-headed jew bitch

>White - Black
There's no opposite to colours

>Feminine - Masculine
If you compare a muscular white and a muscular black, a nigger looks ugly and when he opens it's mouth it's pure shit.

>Tight - Big
That's a false skewed assumption.

>Elegant - Brutal
True

>Refined - Animalistic
They're more Autistic than animalistic.

I don't care if you're a Black dude pretending to be white or a white cuck.
It was my job to correct you.

You're late for your night shift at Burger King DyeQuan. Now put on your little paper hat and get your simple simon ass out the door

What the fuck are you talking about cuck?

Most desirable wot m8?

The taboo is bestiality.

That's literally how my brain registers it.

Fuck you, I'm going to fap to midgets getting analy pounded then I'm going to eat pizza and beat up some elderly people.

>undeniably hot in its dichotomy
I feel you g dog unit

Genuinely curious, why bother with the hassle when the best that's available at this point are serial monogamists?

I don't particularly care to sort myself out for used goods, senpai.

Let's be honest: different kinds of smarts, to be sure, but the two groups do display around the same average mental horsepower.

This Aurignacian Cave Painting board IS the place where I can say such things, isn't it?

I am fully white, and I am NOT A FUCKING KEKOLD.

You can continue to flame me ad Nauseam. It proves only that you cannot tolerate the truth.

Look at this very board. We understand the white woman to be the beautiful damsel: the pinnacle of humanity. Their tight, pristine, pure white pussy is a holy treasure.

We also understand black men to be "big black brutal animal monsters," the pinnacle of animalism. We consider them to be the ogres, capable of making impure anything they touch.

So when the latter uses his bull-like animal cock to utterly defile the former beyond all recognition, when she was once a pure belle of incomparable purity and beauty, what is our reaction? Today, it is to allow it to happen. To encourage it. To even enjoy it.

That is the natural course of a DEGENERATE society. We go our own way.

why? So I can provide resources for some skimpy whores like your pic related ?

Fuck that and fuck you for these feels

((()))
are you done shilling on asian threads already?!

don't reply to him, he's trolling ffs

Nor am I trolling, you fucking idiot.

You insult me because I have a different perspective. But my perspective is backed heavily by the reality of our society. We go our own way.

Precisely.

you're a twisted bitch. while some people here have their vices and detest them, you openly revel in yours and seek to shove us all off the cliff to destruction

fuck you, you are the enemy inside the gates.

you. are. the. enemy.

Judging from the uniform that's early war. I doubt he ever made it back to his wife and child. Makes me sad to realize how many white men have been killed in wars started by (((Them)))

let Tyrone have his way with those whores. Any woman that would fuck a nigger is unfit to carry the next generation of Whitemen. Also you are a cuckold piece of shit that needs to be castrated and boiled in pig shit for your bestiality fetish

>shilling on asian threads
??

You're a white woman, aren't you?

You take this all so personally. All I advise is my fellow white men to abandon the whore that is you. To allow her to engage her carnal desire for black men, and say "Fuck off" when she begs for him back with a half-black baby.

The hot jungle lust you produce with black men on film is truly all you can produce.

Your days are numbered.

Ov vey, the goyim are trying to grow a brain. Quick, race war now!

youtube.com/watch?v=IS6n2Hx9Ykk

That is not enough, youtu.be/FUt-yxJODxI

I often find myself thinking similarly. Imagine how much has been lost and for what? Look around you? The kike is dragging everything down below the level of most animals.

That sickness you feel in your gut. Take comfort in the knowledge that it is warranted and A COMPLETELY SANE REACTION TO THIS PERVERTED HELLSCAPE

nah man. you are sick. you need to be put down. like a natural disaster needs to take out you. tree, lightning, sinkhole, deer

like you are so far gone you can't stop babbling
you need to be put down

even if its just to honor the guy you used to be, some innocent kid some where back in memory, for people to remember you as that is a good mercy for you than this sick twisted nutcase you've become

Zog milk makes your sperm unhealthy, will make genetically inferior children, many such cases!

>you must be....

Take it back to plebbit

How am I a twisted nutcase?

Insipid whore, you assail me because my insults strike you so close to home.

I completely agree op. I haven't succeeded with the 'be happy' bit yet but at least externally my life looks like the paragon of success.
Currently working my way through philosophy and CBT to try and find some meaning and joy in life.

Tfw I took my at pure gf hiking through the woods yesterdsy and gave her first kiss while gazing out over the waterfall

Is she white?

Her "first kiss" with you likely had dried black cum in her mouth for it.

i don't need to explain it any more than i have

your mother deserved better than you

Ooooh I see mudsharks all over my city. These dumb bitches think they're living in some kikewood movie and that their nigger bull is some sort of hip new age accessory. I love watching them suffer at a distance as they get used and abused. Once you go black nobody takes you back and these whores are stuck with only their STD's and failed abortions for company.

You are anti-life. You will be purged, for what union can death have with life?
> saged

This man gets it. Well said.

the wars were indeed pushed, financed and used by the jews but the responsibility to see through the subversion is 100% ours to repent for. I've already made a oath to never fight another brother war. That begins with setting fire to my pride and ego. Hail our* people.

why you thnkin bout dicks nigga

congratulations on your wonderful woman and successes. Never let excuses prevent you from proposing to her.

don't reply to the troll (DON'T REPLY TO THE TROLL)

stop replying to that troll ffs!!

thank you mods :) you rarely get the appreciation so I just wanted to say thanks

Yeah i'll counter this. My life is disorderly. I am not successful, reliable, hardworking, or happy.

None of this matters when I get 1,000,000 twitter impressions or 10,000 tumblr reblogs on these redpills. None of this matters when I get 500+ reshares of my antisemitic memes according to 4plebs. None of this matters when my YouTube NatSoc videos get 200k+ views half from normies in a few months.

My real life character ceases to be of any concern the moment I go online. I can do more good for my people online than fifty of me could doing even Goebbels tier speeches.

This is the truth, white women are whores, not marriage material, basically animals, they deserve the negroids. Meanwhile the cuck white race can be bred out, so we have the intelligent asians ruling the world with the strong slave caste of the blacks for manual labour.

well if I can get the autism down pat.. could doing wew

europeans didn't evolve to counter threats from within, this doesn't make us weak, it just means we have to live separately for the most part. not a big problem.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

You've been listening to Rabbi a little too much. There are still 200,000,000 whites in the USA alone. It wasn't a replacement so much as it was the dumping of millions of people that need to be sent back.

every leaf poster is some derivative of AzNPr!d3 retards or indian or paki or whatever shitty migrant background you come from

Also white women intermarry ~3% of the time. vs. ~5% of white men and ~71% of Jewish women.

>pure gf
>gave her first kiss
the best and only way. proud of you.

Yeah maybe. Maybe not. We're cultural superpowers. 4/10 of the top billboard right now are Canadian. Some 30% of the top YouTubers are Canadian. Almost all the big /nsg/ channels are Canadian.

It's winter six months of the year here. We have an odd sense of humour and spend too much time online.

>durr everyone must be exactly the same or durrrr

Same with this 'alt-light' cultural shit. Molyneux, Southern, McInnes, etc.

norm mcdonald shitposts as a leaf

I don't know one single Slovene. Does anyone? What have you ever contributed? Why do you even exist?

>comes from indochina/sea
>becomes leaf
>says sorry all the time

gtfo retard

>whats sad is that they ALL think they are the hot one except for 6
>she is just trying to not be the ugliest.

This

>Physically and genetically speaking, the Union of white women and black men is merely natural selection. It is not only the most desirable, socially, of both genders meeting each other, but it is undeniably hot in its dichotomy.

Pure true

>I don't care about any race.
>I do everything for myself first and foremost, if that involves others suffering financially or
That's called being a human.

Dats gommunism

user here, Im gonna be honest when I say white ppl come from albinism, a disease.

So true, what can you do.

>if you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life

RESPONSIBILITY AVOIDED

It's the anti-autist culture that is the problem. Autists are what white women crave. The excess sensitivity and excessive focus that stops an autist going outside is the only thing that can fuck the degeneracy out of a white woman. An autist will make them orgasm till they don't want anything else. The normie will just pump and dump and the poor girl will go through hundreds of men, not knowing all the talented lovers are in their parent's basements.
Revenge of the Nerds prophesized this.

Where does this come from?
I bust a nut everytime I see it posted here (talking about the text by the way)

Right wing wins because they're not affraid to hide their faces. As they say, brave enemy is better than coward as a friend.

you know what your real problem is? you've never thought they'd close the gap with you.
and now the fairy tale of white supremacy is over, you're in crisis.

thats butiful

>and im proud to be an american!

>ou must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy.

Meanwhile women are trained in school to be dumb whores and taxes make it impossible to be successful. I hope Trump fixes America, Europeans need a place to flee from their oppressive governments.

Jamal pls.

>close the gap with you
>turkey threatens to flood europe with immgrants if turks won't get free visas
You're as much advanced as we are Erdogan.

Move to New Jersey
And don't get married.
Live the marriage life but never legally get married.
Nj has a no common law marriage
Google it
In the event of "divorce" a breakup. You won't lose half your life to some whore

True.

Heres what you can do about eight.

1. Buy shoes like pc related, but obvs know how to dress properly before, look at classic englishmen style, a nice white shirt and wool pants with shoes like that, add some nice grooming and if you are muscular you can go from a 3 to a 7 easily.

2. Go to amazon and search for heigh soles, get the yellow ones, select the smaller size, not only do they provide some support for your ankle if fit correctly they give you about 1.5 inch increase.

3. Work on your posture, if your posture isnt corect you are losing from 1 to 3 inches.

Thats it.

forgot the pic search dress shoe leather

>It is not only the most desirable, socially
Do some actuall research you cuck. White women are THE LEAST race mixing group of women. White men are bigger race traitors than white women.