Holocaust : /pol, how we make it happen for real this time ?

We need a plan.

Other urls found in this thread:

solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/fm-6-2003-ethnic-cleansing-operations.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let the jews do what they do best, eventually the normies will catch on and the cycle of expulsion will repeat itself, only with one difference - they get expelled from existence altogether

Reported

drop a shekel in Mount Iō

nigger how is the fbi going to do anything to a nip

God has already stated that the ruler of this cursed race will always stand before him

He's also said that vengeance belongs to him.

It's a mistake to talk about or think about their destruction. Trust God and strengthen your own people, instead.

Buzzkill

She has the face of a female Trump.

How gullible are you, newfag?

I have to agree with this desu OP, the one reason they survived this long ironically enough has been the lack of globalism, they fuck up one country bad enough they just leave to another, it's gonna be completely different as they simultaneously fuck every civilization on the planet, the global BTFO will commence on a scale the likes of which has never been seen on this earth.

If you actually read the bible which most Christians haven't, God on regular occasion revokes the Jews as his chosen people and utterly punishes the shit out of them for their transgressions for acting like fucking kikes.

God himself does not like kikery.

this is incorrect

the jew is a cursed race of people, the descendants and worshippers of Satan, they appear only briefly in the Bible, and are not called 'jews'

the Israelite is the race that fulfills the promises given to Abraham: they have many nations, they are numerous, and they bless the entire world

apsoludely epin

Lurk moar faggot

Not trying to be a faggot here but you got any specific verses on where this happens? Not that i don't believe you, i just wanna go read it for myself.

We need more blacks to convert to Judaism. Perhaps if some of us were to convert we could start a recruitment drive.

KILL! HI CNN LMAO

how do i delete post?

it'll be too late, they'll have outnumbered with immigrants by the time people wake up.

they aren't like Christians, they don't accept converts. Their tribe is amount power money and profits, they don't want to give you a peice of their pie.

not prepared, no. I'm sorry. I know some things on the subject, but without documentation it would be rambling.

Jesus calls the priests that he encountered the children of Satan, and refers to them again in Revelation, that should be easy to find. These 'priests' were not actual Levites, they were scribes that the Levites had come to depend on, and eventually managed to replace the entire priesthood.

I recommend the biblical scholar E Raymond Capt, but he spends more time talking about Israelites and who they really are, than the modern jew.

You don't, we look at you and we laugh.

kek'd

how do i change my id?

They can't keep young black men out of American synagogues. Rank and file Jews won't accept them, but you can bet their easy peasy daughters will.

Note as per I'm not talking about anybody getting murdered. I'm advocating blacking their little master race in the same way they've set about blacking us.

by deleting system 32 on your windows system

It prevents IP's from switching which is responsible for your ID ~ sLOgXpB7

Wtf my computer won't turn on

yeah, it's happening. white people are dying out

solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/fm-6-2003-ethnic-cleansing-operations.pdf

Live for this type of banter Hans

it's due to white manchildren who fear vaginas aka Sup Forums