After reading this thread I've come to the conclusion you are all fucking traitors burn in hell

Long live Canada!

STOP KIKES, STOP KIKES
STOP STOP, STOP KIKES NOW

Canada. Fuck yeah!

fuck off eastfaggot

It sounds nice, fellow Canadian, but it's not.
Who are you anyway?
Where are you from?
Do I know you?
Do you know me?
Am I a part of your circle?

I'm a fisherman in southwest nova scotia. I own my own house. I live close to my family; my family is all that I really care about, in fact. What do our lives have in common? My great grandfather fought for the state you love. But did the state love him? My grandfather became a farmer, my father became a carpenter, and I became a fisherman. Nobody else in the family joined the military to serve "our" country. Nobody wanted to die for this country. It's not a country. It's a manifestation of crooked politicians who call themselves "honourable", but know nothing of honour.

Yes, Ontario has issues. BC isn't as shitty and could be a nice base to change the rest.

Well what would you like to do about it. We need to fix our country, no one will do it for us. What do you like about Canada? Pride in your identity is the first step.

>What do you like about Canada?
very little now that i realized BC would have a full on whites only policy if not for the federal government

I think the best way to fix the country is to let it dissolve.

Bring back red ensign pls

Treacherous piece of shit. Pierre Trudeau made this country whole, our identity is the work of Pierre - he's the best Canadian to ever live.

OP pointing out that Canada is dead, is not being a traitor. That's my comment in your OP.

>pic related

I'm from the Atlantic and my family were fishermen.

Are you the English shill from the other thread?

Fuck off to England, we don't need you.

We need to fix the Quebec problem first anons that's why we have this whole no identity situation in the first place. We are an Anglo nation.

no, I'm not

England are a bunch of fucking traitors to us too

If you don't like Pierre Trudeau then you are the problem with Canada. If all he ever did was the Charter of Rights And Freedoms he'd still be the best.

You know, that may actually be true
>>Quebec actually does divide us

Proposals?

Either give them independence with an economic union or put them under the war measures act.

>>The patriation process saw the provinces granted influence in constitutional matters and resulted in the constitution being amendable by Canada only and according to the Canadian amending formula, with no role for the United Kingdom. Hence, patriation is associated with the establishment of full sovereignty.

I'll give Pierre that. His useless son though? don't tell me you will shill for him?

Rangeban on leafs when?

All Canadians are unfunny shitposters and should be rangebanned

Welp, the Big Green Guy has spoken.

Personally, I'd adopt Quebec's language laws countrywide. Signs for businesses must be in either English or French.

But that might be because I live in Vancouver and I'm fucking sick of seeing half the businesses here advertising exclusively in moon or curry runes.

nah Justin's a disgrace to his father's name

You should be on our side Aussie whether you like it or not you are of our blood.

On that we can certainly agree.

>>All Canadians
Some, yes. I have decided I don't want to contribute to the "brain drain" of Canada by leaving.
>>Yes, I unironically do believe I bring value to Canada

I want to make Canada great.