STRAYA CUCKS THE YANKS!

itv.com/news/2017-04-22/us-to-honour-dumb-refugee-deal-with-australia/

trump bends the knee and accepts australias refugees after calling the obama deal dumb and honours the agreement

BTFO pic related

there is already a thread stupid cunt

ive just seen it in the news you bellend

well, search the catalog before creating a new one. fucking 11 year olds

MODS

provide a link

Haha

Enjoy your 2000+, 100% fighting aged men, Nepalese and Sri Lankan """refugees""" you dumb Americucks

The reason they were never granted asylum in Australia is due to the very fact that they aren't genuine refugees in the first place. Also, many of them are legitimate child rapists (a kid in those detention centres is gang raped about once a week, and that's just what the media reports).

no aussie would turn down a bantz thread,you are a fuckin mudshit aint you?

FUCK YOU AUSSIE NIGGERS

I WANT TO GLASS YOUR SHITTY ISLAND

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Tfw on the verge of WW3
>Tfw allies should be stepping up
>Tfw we should be uniting the Anglosphere and Europa against the Slavgolian Horde.
>Australia sends Rapefugees and pulls Rhino connections to get them in to the U.S

Honestly you fucks should have taken every single fucking arab refugee. They are refugees because of you guys.

>post yfw murrisharts will be nudging closer and closer to pantone chocolate brown with every fresh refugee shipment

No joke, I agree.
We owe them, not only for exploiting them. But for being arrogant and saying we are here to save the world. The U.S very soon will have to step up to it's title and do it honor.

good point but can we not just leave them to die instead?

>London has fallen isn't even a meme anymore
>Lives next to the Irish.

fuck off antifa,america should let them die

syrians? fine...libya and african niggers can fuck off

We'll always find somewhere to drop them off under military supervision :^)

Good timing on leaving the EU kiddo heh

Not Antifa.
Loyal Sup Forumsack

A loud man with many words but few actions is a disgrace. The U.S claims to be benevolent and that it is here to help the world. I'm not demanding that Europe even get involved at all. It's the job of the United States.

>deal which would see the US take 1,250 refugees that Australia houses in detention camps on the Pacific island nations of Nauru and Papua New Guinea.

Why do we have to take these people? What is the fucking problem? Send them back or fucking kill them. What the fuck

your sacrifice is appreciate white american tax payers :)

It took thousands of years to develop this level of civility. Don't throw it away because they were moved from one detainment center to another.

Guys, every time when I see threads like this, patriotism and pride for my country are filling my heart. And I live in fucking Russia! But at least, my government doesn't commit a blatant genocide against its own people.

>It took thousands of years to develop this level of Jewish Marxism

Fixed for you. Fuck you sandnigger and fuck your people.

I don't get why we even have to detain them for years and find a place for them to go, can't we deport them back to their country as soon as they try to come here. screw the UN

No that would be mean can't deport people that you don't want in your country that would just be horrible oh no

Here's what the Japanese or Chinese would do: Get out of my country

Here's what the white nations do: Uhmmmm I don't really want them okay I'll take them just this once hopefully they don't rape and kill us

Calm down Jamalanyquil
I'm white. And Jewish Marxism calls for the mixing of races. Not the handling of detainees.

Any Aussies seeing the absolute shit storm on Facebook about Pence visiting Australia? It's fucking hilarious.

If it was Hillary, they'd be all sucking her dick.

your country is big and sparsely inhabited
plus you are mostly white
you guys need diversity come on it's current year you racists
accept 50,000,000 indos to prove how you r not racist

Fuck off cunt, theres constantly like 10 threads on the same topic.

Based BR fuck off we're full (nah srs BR you ok mate chill)

>They are refugees because of you guys
Hmm.....no.
Their countries are fucked up because their cultures are cancer. You can't cure cancer by spreading it.

>sparsely inhabited
Brazil is pretty sparsly inhabited. Send all refugees to the inner Amazonas and let the indians, jaguars and piranhas deal with them as they see fit.

>Honestly (((you fucks))) should have taken every single fucking arab refugee. They are refugees because of (((you guys))).
fify senpai

>The U.S claims to be benevolent and that it is here to help the world.
where does it claim that?
is it in the constitution somewhere?

A fresh new supply of Doctors and brain surgeons? I don't see the problem

God Streuth mate, you need to calm your tits yankee.