This is how ANTIFA wants to reform education

They think that Betsy DeVos is a nightmare, so they propose replacing her with.... This.

This is the education that Liberal Arts majors want the future of this country to receive.

Liberal Arts, ladies and gentlemen.

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/66q2ag/how_do_you_envision_an_anarchistlibertarian/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yLbF0BtZs4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lapua_Movement
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank almighty d-g that in Israel liberal arts makes you a reject of society.

What a stupid fucking education plan
Not a single nigger would ever be educated because they would choose not to be, they would opt out

So lefties want to make their children legal retards?

Sounds ok to me.

>idiots pay shekels to waste 4+ years in an adult day care facility.
It's getting hard to not want to take financially advantage of these retards, I kind of understand why the Jew is letting them go this far, it's very profitable.

I don't even think it's a college kid, I'm pretty sure it's an edgy high schooler bitching because he thinks maths is stupid and a waste of time.

>wants to dissolve department of education so people can develop their own curriculum
>wants to be allowed to develop own curriculum
pick both

I just assumed with the state of colleges in the us, what the redditor was wanting is already the norm.

>direct democracy
Will not work for children. It will also not work for low-IQ populations. It will not work where in any society infested with diversity.

Anarchist societies can not scale up beyond the Dunbar number.

This isn't even idealism. It's idiocy.

I dunno, it's basically just the "you can be whatever you want to sweetie" snowflake mentality millennials have that is the only reason liberal arts majors are a thing in the first place.

Why the fuck are jews starting to think they're welcome here?

Don't you fucking idiots realize that this is how they weasel themselves into every society, and movement in the world, throughout their history?

Learn from the past. Don't give them a fucking inch.

Kikes begone.

No, son, (((they))) want to make YOUR kids retards. This is why Damigo and Chapman etc. deserve your support.

The fucking hypocrisy
>Here in burgerland: "YES JENNY GET A LIBERAL ARTS DEGREE THAT TOTALLY WON'T MAKE UNEMPLOYABLE UNLESS YOU JOIN (((ACADEMIA))) AND WILL ENSLAVE WITH DEBT"

>ISRAEL: "NO MENSCH, DON'T DO IT, IT'S USELESS AND DOESN'T SERVE ANY IMMEDIATE PURPOSE"

This is why some of Sup Forums doesn't like you Nathaniel

anarchotyrrany

they create rules that are unenforceable, such as common core (the argument would be that it would make education fair and uniform) then when it's impossible, they ask for MORE power that they then use to destroy rules and create an anarchy that they then hold together via their political positions

this applies to everything, not just education.

democracy is a fucking meme and will lead to our downfall, it is already facilitating the acceleration of our societies and will cause a snowball effect once the demographics switch extensively.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=0yLbF0BtZs4

start at about 2:50 if you don't have time to watch the whole thing

They push degenerate programs onto OUR children, and keep THEIR children in private jewish schools, sheltered from this degeneracy.

>the students have decided all the rules through each having one vote, democracy
>anarchy

We've got another suburban retard here.

Whoever wrote that needs to kill themselves.

These people do not deserve an education. How fucking warped in the head do you have to be to willingly pursue less knowledge. Want less knowledge? Drop out for fuck sake. Make room for someone else who really wants to learn.

My kids don't attend some public school hell hole.
only literal niggers and shitty parents will let this happen to their kids and they are fucked anyway in the long run.

racial purity, monarchy, and mixed markets with light social support that follows eugenic policy

nothing else will help

without racial purity, the laws will always be enforced more on whites than on blacks.

right now the police in america ar ethrowing whites in jail for flaws on tax returns or child support and letting niggers run free

It's absolutely amazing how libertarians are most receptive to this. So many of my friends used to be libertarians, same as myself yet we came to the realisation that libertarian as we knew it was only workable because we already lived in a homogeneous society. We are all alt-right now, we see the trend and the writing on the wall. A lot of my fellow brothers still resist the switch but they will come around, some quicker than others, as our homelands continue to degrade.

And they wonder why the US is 3rd world tier when it comes to education. I bust my ass to pay for private school for my kid because public schools are that bad. Its a fucking disgrace

>implying this wouldn't be a better system than we have now
You are so redpilled on some things, yet so bluepilled on others. Lurk more, newfriends.

Blame niggers, they literally ruin everything.

Stupid apes drag everyone down.
Can't even reach advanced topics or literally all the niggers would fail.

This is INSANITY. no grades matter? no structure that has any place at all? INSANITY!

>gee i wish school could make more retarded
>wait

You should start putting them in cars and driving them to the alaska border next to russia. Lapua-style
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lapua_Movement

I'm offended, a libertarian would not want state funded schools, private or homesteaded, those are the options

And what if my interest is killing shitskins ?

it can be explained in explicit and concrete terms

the markets do not create or preserve the conditions necessary for their creation. boom. period.

if markets are not self sustaining, even idiot libertarians need to look for what creates the markets.

well, there you have it. it's race.

that's why this whole thing will boil down to a race war. there's no way around it.

Get started

around 95% of niggers are functionally illiterate

if you give them a chart and ask them to choose their income category, or find the percentage labeled A in a pie graph, they can't do it.

I used to have to tutor niggers getting their master's degree at UCLA in how to multiply fractions

That's not school, that's a daycare center for people whose daddy didn't pay attention and teach them basic skills.

>reddit is a news aggregation site
>pol is a aggregation subchan of reddit, twitter and facebook

Keep up the good work.

>anarchist society
so like mad max

What the actual fuck are they learning? I mean. How do you even gain skills in an enviroment like that?

Anarchism != Anarchy

Sounds like Montessori to me. This stuff works just fine when everyone is committed to learning and teaching - but there's a reason Montessori schools are expensive as fuck. You can't do any of that with large classes, compulsory attendance, or uninvolved parents.

>Anarchism != Anarchy

>Anarchist schools
How the fuck would that work out. If it was anarchy no kid/teen would go there. Jesus how fucking moronic are these people.

fuck off nu/pol/

if you look at american test scores there is a large bifurcation. niggers and mexicans learn basically nothing, while whites and asians don't have time to learn (they still manage to ouscore white europeans and asians in asia) and they waste most of their time on "extracurriculars" in order to try and outrun affirmative action

so basically, they're learning nothing. everyone just plays more basketball and football

the only reason they don't fall behind is genetic endowment

montessori schools are actually cheaper to run than public schools. the funding metrics, when put to paper, are an accounting trick

public schools have several sources of funding, local taxes, state taxes, federal disbursements, bonuses allotted according to minority status, underperforming, special ed, tax disbursements, free construction of facilities, free updates to various materials/facilities, per pupil AND per administrator cost

montessori scools have a single funding source, per pupil tuition. which on paper, is higher than public schools per pupil cost, but which covers everything, EVERYTHING. public schools about 50% of all costs go to admin, which doesn't show up in their tricky accounting

Algebra homework is ruining his LoL time, how else is he going to get to Gold league?

Democracy can work if it's "aristocratic" democracy, at least that's how it was called in Poland. Instead of taking money into account, every say 5 years every 18-year old or older citizen can and should take an IQ test. If his score is in the 90th centile or high (as in he's smarter than 90% of the population) he can legally vote.
Oh, and higher government positions (parliment, ministry, presidency etc) should be non-paying if you earn more than x amount of money per year.

that's not really democracy.

you would call that, in english, a technocracy, and is what happens in CHINA, which is most assuredly not a democracy

the problem with even your poposed system is that within the top 10%, the bottom 5% of that ten percent is the more relateable/understandable one, and therefore the half with teh most influence and the WORSE decisions.

the problem is irreducible.

votes need to be allocated by a shareholder system whereby those who accumulate the most shares via GOOD governance eventually develop outsized influence.

equality among geniuses is still not equality. the dumb geniuses will fail to understand the smarter geniuses, and ostracize them, just as today.

this is happening in china and taiwan, by the way. its why our countries suck

Oh what the fuck? They can't be that stupid. I learned my dog to count to 6 by throwing balls and yelling numbers. Can niggers not do even that?

Sounds like what family is supposed to be.
It males sense they want this because so many flee their countries, leaving behind the family that would teach all the extra bullshit to a kid.
>uncle weirdo with the gizmos
>aunt baker
>the dog person
>the slightly older gaming cousins, etc
Family is anarchy.

I was in Taiwan for a month to study chinese (I dropped that after dealing with non-europanized chinks who tried to scam me fucking face to face) and it seemed pretty developed and not that bad.
Also, what do you mean by "dumb" and "smart" geniuses?
If the average IQ in Poland is, say, 100 and only the people who are 120 (regardless of whether they're poor, rich, disabled, black (though we have like 10 niggers in the whole country), white or green) or more get to vote and take ruling positions, what is wrong with that?
I get that smarter people are usually more wealthy (hey, if you're a dumbfuck it's hard to do smart things and earn more) but a lot of humanists are upper-class. Also, especially in America, the myth of going from living in the slums to living in a golden palace has proved itself true quite a couple times. Most of the time these ex-poor people remembered what the poorest and the unlucky needed and wanted.
And it worked in Poland (via a monetary census). What destroyed our technocracy was the liberum veto, which allowed a single man to veto the vote of around a 1000 nobles.

most niggers can count up to a couple hundred, but past that, I they literally stop understanding how numbers work

a good example might be how math geniuses usually 'visualize' math problems in their head.

99% of our capacity to understand math is 'visual' or not strictly logical. it's just something we cna or can't do. in the case of niggers, they can't subconsciously visualize or understand numbers beyond around 200. kind of like how you might have trouble imagining tenser fields or the height of the grand canyon n your head.

fun fact: nigger languages usually only have 3 numbers, 1, 2, and many.

when you want to really understand how dumb niggers are, rememer that pic of a nigger holding a clip under a revolver to make it look threatening. that's a square hole and circle peg sort of problem.

niggers don't even understand shapes.

you're lucky poland. stay far, far away from america.

You're the nu/pol/ faggot. Kys

by smart geniuses and dumb geniuses I mean if you replace, say, the existing parliament with a parliament made up only of 120+ iq people, then the people who are 120 iq will rule and shout over the people wiht 130-140 iq. why? because people with 120 iq will have universally understandable ideas to the parliament. the 130 iq person will say many things that people below him don't understand.

this is a universal dynamic figured out by the chinese long ago (the greeks too.)

you see the problem, right? smart people need to do smart things. a dumb, or even just person who is relatively MORE dumb than the genius, who is calling the shots, makes WORSE decisions.

in fact, because of political struggle, the dumb(er) people will take positions OPPOSED to the obvious logical conclusion in ANY consensus environment.

e.g. 130 iq person says niggers are inferior. 120 iq person say "that's mean!" takes the opposite position, and then makes racism the "bad" political position in order to gain more influence.

this ALWAYS happens. trust me on this. it happens in offices regarding marketing decisions. it happens in schools regarding curriculum. ALWAYS.

the solution is absolute heirarchy guided by markets

I'm quite sure that the magazine under the revolver was a joke. Or maybe it was the reason that the whole strange-magazine-under-strange-firearm joke started, I can't honestly remember.
I can't really stay far away from America, as I've got a job. Fortunately for me, it's east Texas, so I guess that I won't have too much shitskin problems.
I did have a black teacher from South Africa, but she was more white than nignog so her being pretty smart is probably the effect of that.
Hierarchy guided by markets as in ancap? Please don't tell me that you consider ancap as the ultimate solution to the world's problems.

the meme started because niggers are that retarded. it's just accepted as fact among chinese in america.

to give you a frame of reference, the average nigger iq is around the high 70s in america due to some white blood (it's NOT 85, 85 is the iq when you include half blacks and quarter blacks in the statistics)

when you look at their performance in iq tests they fail basic mental block rotation. I guarantee you that nig was not a joke.

>ancap
didn't say that. absolute authority is absolute. but market logic helps guide resources relatively efficiently.

not a single place in the world that has wealth has gotten there without using market logic.

the problem with ancaps is that they want to create GOVERNANCE by markets instead of WEALTH by markets.

the solution to our problems is extermination of brown races and eugenics for the rest

>I'm going to let my kid decide what to have for dinner every night.
>there's literally nothing wrong with having nothing but cookies and ice cream for dinner every night of the week!

I mean, come on. Kids are ignorant BECAUSE THEY'RE KIDS; it's up to adults to teach them. This is the equivalent of saying, "dood just b urself." Wow, nice advice, buffoon.

hey dudz don't hate me cuz I fuck biaches and smoke weed peace 420 mayne there's nothing wrong in being a social reject and smokin weed and fuckin crackwhores
did I mention I'm a XXI century alvaro because I fuck easy dumb girls bruh?? smoke weed you'll be better off mayne
I still can't really understand what you mean. Who/what would be the governing body in such a system?
Sorry if I'm acting like a retard, I haven't slept at all this night.

not a retard. you're asking the right questions, and seemingly don't get distracted

I personally, mostly fall into the neoreactionary camp. the base suggestion is that if the incentive for a long term ruler is to maximize long term profit, he will generally attempt to create prosperity in his country at low tax rates

for example, imagine replacing current western governance with an absolute monarch who did next to nothing, but imposed a 2% tax rate (miniscule.) that tax rate would immediately make him one of the richest people on the planet, even with a poor economy. His only way to become richer long term would be to improve the economy. doubling taxes would double one year's income, and then wreck the economy, and reduce his income in year 3, 4, 5.... forever

in a democracy or ANY system in which people are voted into power, the rulers are usually poorer than the capitalists. american politicians are cheaper to bribe than indian ones. so they can be tempted to fuck up their economy with REALLY small temptations, say, just a few million dollars, immigration, or doubling taxes. nowhere NEAR enough to make them fabulously rich, an they leave the country destroyed.

so that's the system, basically. I generally think ethnostates work. there is also something called 'patchwork' you can look up. which is to say, you can't force someone to stay in a country, because if they leave and fuck up, they are only hurting themselves.

this dilemma is resolved by treating the king as a sort of permanent CEO. he owns everything, absolutely, with the prime directive of enriching the people and preserving their race. this would be the only cause upon which he could be deposed. none of this 'human rights' nonsense. if you don't like the rights, you find a neighboring CEO to take you in an set your policies instead.

since you're tired, when you have the time, read up on singapore and hong kong. this is basically how they are run.

some of the most successful elements of this idea are in play in the governance of switzerland, japan, monaco, and lichtenschtein. all some of the richest and most prosperous countries on the planet.

there basically is not a single failed state on the planet that uses this system. not that it can save niggers. but it works for 100 iq peoples.

They already opt out the way it is now. Have you ever been to a high school with alot of black kids? Class doesnt really take place. Its just an hour of the white teacher trying to calm the nogs down and keeping a riot from breaking out.