Trump puts EU ahead of Britain in trade queue

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

lawyersforbritain.org/int-trade.shtml
strawpoll.me/12800213
bigstory.ap.org/article/79f2c79805f14c3f8ac878c5df21cdfd/trump-tells-dreamers-rest-easy-targets-criminals
euractiv.com/section/global-europe/interview/pakistan-commerce-minister-we-want-gsp-plus-trade-deal-with-brexit-britain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmao!!!!!!!

How does it feeeeeeeel, britcucks

Here come the fucking "muh god emperor 6D backgammon teehee!" redditors.... God i cant wait until they leave with their celeb worship.

Trump and Merkel work for the same people, what did we expect?.

Anyway, enjoy your refugees when you let Turkey in the EU

Oh also as to how it feels, you germans really seem to never get it. We literally made a vote to choose culture and people over money - so the fact that you incessantly post articles on how we'll be worse off is useless but more than that, telling.

next level of btfo

>Britain leaves EU
>British economy suffers some setbacks, and because of Soros trying to crash it
>Trump decides to wait a while for it to recover
>decides to make a trade deal with the EU instead since its more powerful
>"HAHAHAH DRUMFAGS BTFO XDDDDDDD"

Keep shilling, faggots.

FAKE NEWS.

Trump is gonna do a good deal.

fake news
trump will always support uk and fucks the eu in the back. god save the queen!

Fake news. Today Trump and Paul Ryan both said the UK was at the front of the line for a trade deal.

Finally Trump does something good. Fuck the Brits, traitorous cunts. EU comes before filthy brexit.

There is no such thing as a trade que. I don't know if you know anything about policy orbs and trade deals but the Us always sends the biggest degulation to every one as any country, even things we didn't sign onto, like ongoing climate deals, we have the biggest group in the room.

>when you let Turkey in the EU
They've scored an own goal when they voted for dictatorship. Now nobody will let Turkey into the EU and all deals are off the table.

As expecred from a neocon

So what's the news here anyway? The USA won't stop buying at one market and prefer the other. They will have trade deals with both the EU and the UK.

>Trump decides to wait a while for it to recover

There is only 1 ruler in the new world user. World leaders also obey their masters.

>is in EU
>doesn't like the fact that drumpf is trading with him

Was it autism?

Turkey coming into the E.U was part of the kike script, they will find a way to twist it and force it through
They don't go off script

>Jew Newspaper

Imagine being so butthurt you feel the need to make these thinly veiled bait / passive aggressive outpours every day.

Top kek lad.

the article actually says "according to anonymous White house sources" i.e no real source

meanwhile Paul Ryan said that the UK will get a trade deal immediately.

>people on twitter and Facebook throwing this around claiming we're losing out
>mfw I know the same people were anti-TTIP which is exactly what the EU-US deal is.

Why are we traitorous? We tried changing the EU from within but you're on a path to destroy nation states. Do you want to be the equivalent to a US state?

your shilling is so obvious

you should commit sepoku for failing your masters

England is the 51st state so isnt it domestic trade? Also hans you should really consider the u-boats.

Sorry to drop a fact in here; sensationalist nonsense for reasons of:

the UK is not able to negotiate its own trade agreements with non-member countries -- we can only do so as part of the EU. The UK will be able to participate in new trade agreements with non-member countries from the day after exit.

lawyersforbritain.org/int-trade.shtml

Sorry to buzz your vibe, or whatever man

I don't understand why pro-EU anons come to Sup Forums. What is there for you here? We are not remotely globalist.

strawpoll.me/12800213
strawpoll.me/12800213
strawpoll.me/12800213

Awww, need a safe space, little britcuck? :3

you didn't read the article did you

>no real source
>it says a EU deal might be more important, not that there's a queue, because governments are capable of doing multiple things at once

We can't negotiate till we're out. That's another 2 years yet hans.

>because governments are capable of doing multiple things at once

Not yours, see:
>the UK is not able to negotiate its own trade agreements

lmao

this is really desperate stuff and you really don't know the details of how this works

>trusting any news about the EU in the times

>The Times

There is NOTHING wrong with safe spaces. They only become a problem when you start seizing public spaces to use as safe spaces.

>when we're out Nigel' gonna make some tremendous deals, senpai
>B-b-but it's not about money, we preserved our culture

Enjoy your isolated gene pool, shrimp!

No, every time I see a new one of these threads I'm reminded just how happy I am to be leaving a union with you guys.

I just honestly don't understand why you are here.

>the times
>posted by a fucking nigger

Made me think

Obsessed.

Go back to your wurst Ulf.

>trusting a Newspaper like the Times
That's called fake news, friend. You may have heard the phrase recently.

What are you )))implying((( user

>I just honestly don't understand why you are here.

So insecure that you miss your echo chamber? :3

Spotted the Brockpuppet.

Once more: Why are you here when your politics are clearly not catered to?

>Posting in a fake news thread by actual nazis
Sage goes in every orifice.

I consider opposing rural and suburban retards to be a moral imperative :^)

And by "oppose" you mean shitpost on Sup Forums?

Why do you incorrectly assume posting things not part of the established narrative and not being part of a retard echo chamber constitutes "shitpsoting"? :3

wtf? us have NO trade in eu
now uk is bypass for us to deny monopoly of eu in the region in trade
this article is complete bullshit

definitely not incorrect in your case.

brushie brushie

lol how desperate are you?

Germany can't negotiate it's own trade deals either Hans, no one in the EU can.

Germany literally OWNS and RUNS the EU lmao

Well and truly fucked

Did you know?

Years ago, the comment "nobody would ever let millions of strangers from Africa and the Middle East" was uttered.

But look at you, you did that AND THEN after the fact, told everyone to share the burden of YOUR decision.

Fuck off, don't make us kick your ass for the third time in a century.

>EU
>Powerful

Be sincere: Trump has fallen to the globalists.

Now, only Britannia can save the world, once again.

>(((Trump))) is favoring the Jewish establishment of Europe instead of based Britbongs refusing the Jewry
>HAHAH LE BASED (((TRUMP))) I JUST DOING STRATEGY MASTERMINDING FOR BETTER DEAL! ULTIMATE DEAL! 5D CHESS

a ride in the queens carriage would have been cheaper

calm down Achmed. Don't worry Britain is still leaving if thats you are worried about.

oh a kraut what a suprise. Is the desperation starting to make your browl sweat yet OP? Or do you need to shill harder?

oh and enjoy your cultural suicide pathetic cucks.

You're doomed, you dentally challenged subhuman. Even Denmark is ganging up on you.

Denmark will single-handedly DESTROY your national """"""cuisine""""".

Say bye bye to fish & chops, bongtard lmao

>those salty brits itt
enjoy your pakis cunts

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DREAMERS WILL STAY, DREAMERS WILL STAY, DREAMERS WILL STAY, DREAMERS WILL STAY, DREAMERS WILL STAY, DREAMERS WILL STAY, DREAMERS WILL STAY, DREAMERS WILL STAY, DREAMERS WILL STAY, DREAMERS WILL STAY, DREAMERS WILL STAY, DREAMERS WILL STAY, DREAMERS WILL STAY, DREAMERS WILL STAY, DREAMERS WILL STAY, DREAMERS WILL STAY, DREAMERS WILL STAY, DREAMERS WILL STAY, DREAMERS WILL STAY, DREAMERS WILL STAY, DREAMERS WILL STAY, DREAMERS WILL STAY

>bigstory.ap.org/article/79f2c79805f14c3f8ac878c5df21cdfd/trump-tells-dreamers-rest-easy-targets-criminals

>bigstory.ap.org/article/79f2c79805f14c3f8ac878c5df21cdfd/trump-tells-dreamers-rest-easy-targets-criminals

>Germany literally OWNS and RUNS the EU lmao
Is that why German proposals are voted down far more often than French ones in the Council?

>germany owns eu
it's partially your people fault cunt
stay mad

Silly butthurt kraut (oh wait your probably a halfcast imported 'german' so diverse. Who gives a fuck about silly danes, they are practically a non-nation without any fight in them and that's the point. anglos are stubbon and will fight, it's in our nature so this presents no problem while euro nations try but end up bent over taking roach cock.

nice try.

> anonymous unconfirmed source
> the times

Intothetrashitgoes.jpg

Kebab worshipping krauts & toilet scrubbing polshits have upped their anti-Anglo posting because they know in 48 hours Le Pen will be president and 2nd biggest economy in the E-Jew is going to leave just like Britain has. Not to mention the turkroaches threatening to release the rapefugee spawn into Europe if the roaches aren't allowed free movement.

Well done on ruining your country for the third time in 100 years Hans

This is hilarious. Now Brexshitters are claiming "it's not about the money". Seriously what did these retards expect? A trade area of almost half a billion consumers and high value industry vs an island that lives off banking. Did they seriously expect anyone to prioritize us over the rest of Europe once we left? They can't be this naive.

This whole thing will be a disaster and they will keep moving goalpost with every disappointment because they're too stubborn to admit they were wrong.

nigger please
your greatest trade deaal was with pakis. keeek

I don't think you understood what I was saying. Germans don't run the Council, and they will be in an even worse situation when the UK leaves, making a minority voting bloc easier.

His daughter and son-in-law are the real presidents of USA.
Trump is a kike shill

>Now Brexshitters are claiming "it's not about the money".

We don't about GDP because we're not soulless materialist kikes and we've never claimed otherwise.

>taking any of our newspapers at face value

I seriously hope you faggots don't do this.

funny a pole posting from poland and not the UK, your a rare breed slav, tell me more about how great Poland is while you pack your bin bag for the UK

What the fuck.

Kek

One of the main arguments for leaving the EU was that Britain could forge more profitable trade deals with emerging economies while Europe was stagnant. It's embarrassing how you faggots are now pretending the economy was never a factor.

fuckin bin bag you know loooool

Don't worry lads, we're being fast tracked by Pakistan for a trade deal - in exchange for easier visa requirements :^)

euractiv.com/section/global-europe/interview/pakistan-commerce-minister-we-want-gsp-plus-trade-deal-with-brexit-britain/

>the article actually says "according to anonymous White house sources" i.e no real source

The Times are very reliable, though. They wouldn't run it on the front page without knowing who the sources are and how trustworthy they are.

nah they won't
they strenght comes from economy and it's power
your exit just gave them more power to influence other nations
i pitty you if yoou don't understand that
>moving to uk
this poor enriched pisshole with only prospects being trading with 3rd world cunts and loosing economy and prestige faster than you can say "it's 5 o' clock mate"?
kek m8... purest of keks
meanwhile we're steadily growing
it's not the fastest pace but at least it is sustainable
stay mad

lmao!

it isn't sustainable though, your country has no R&D it just serves as the mexico of Europe

Press S to spit at the eternal anglo.

>Trump bombs Assad
>4D chess!

>Trump attacks Wikileaks
>8D chess!

>Trump fucks over UK
>16D chess!

It feels like local reddittors will be defending him no matter what. Next time Trump will have a dinner with Soros and Reddit here will justify it as Trump sneaking up on globalists to attack them from behind or something.

It's okay though, the brits are selling themselves to the pakis instead

M9 tell me more about how you can't even afford to look after your own kids in one of the wealthiest countries in the world, your fucking incompetent

>your exit just gave them more power to influence other nations
No, it doesn't. That's my entire point. Without the UK, Germany has no way to block proposals from a French-Italian-Spanish coalition forming a permanent majority. They are set to seriously lose from the British leaving.

White people confirmed for 호구

Stop laughing krautcuck, it's only a matter of time before millions of Turks descend on Continental Europe as the price to be paid for more co-operation when it comes to your little migrant problem.

The fact that Erdogan is getting so much hatred is very telling. He is hated because Europeans have suddenly realized that he is the most powerful European leader despite not being one. kekketty kekkety kek.

When they unironically started defending the Syria strikes was when they went too far. It's like they couldn't be seen to criticise a single thing he ever does. Very childish mentality.

To be fair, Trump never explicitly said he would favour Britain in any way.
It was Theresa May who insisted to be the first foreign leader to visit him even though they had absolutely nothing relevant to discuss. Trump gave her a couple hours from his agenda then she was on a flight back to Britain on the same day.

There's even footage of that idiot Michael Gove asking Trump "are we front of the queue now?" and Trump just replies "I think you're doing great!".

The idea that a Trump administration would side with us against the EU was pure fantasy from leave campaigners. Trump isn't a Britain-hating butthurt nigger like Obama but that doesn't mean he isn't pragmatic when it comes to what trade deals to prioritize.

>trade queue

what?

But muh 874829472389D Yahtzee!

like this is a surprise
EU is a bigger economy than the UK
trade with them is obviously going to be more important
my fellow britcucks thinking we're still relevant on our own is a sick joke
brexit was a huge mistake