There’s No News Right Now Because Trump Doesn’t Actually Do Anything

archive.is/IlZJM

>There have been some anonymous quotes bubbling out this week about the possibility of finally getting a compromise health care bill written in the House, but there's still no bill.

>Trump's next big issue is supposed to be tax reform, but the current timetable on that is that a proposal might happen next week—or might not happen next week. Who knows? Certainly not the White House.

>Trump tweeted today that it's China's job to deal with North Korea. And the powerful Navy armada he'd bragged last week about sending to the Sea of Japan to intimidate Kim Jong-un turns out to have been 3,000 miles away from the Korean peninsula at the time. So the U.S. isn't really doing anything in that area right now either.

>The administration has reportedly decided it can't make significant changes to NAFTA. And Trump has publicly given up on the idea of aggressively confronting China over the trade practices he condemned endlessly during the campaign.

>The Russian hacking/cybersecurity report that Trump said would be done within 90 days of his taking office is not only not done, it hasn't even been started and it doesn't seem like anyone knows who's even supposed to be doing it.

>The "major investigation" into voter fraud that Trump said Mike Pence was launching two months ago has never been heard from again.

>Israel/Palestine, the opioid crisis, veterans' health care and a number of other issues have been assigned to Jared Kushner, Trump's son-in-law, who has no policy or political experience and reportedly developed a foreign-policy position during the 2016 campaign by looking up the word "China" on Amazon.com and calling one of the authors whose names came up.

>Remember the not-a-Muslim-ban travel ban? Donald Trump doesn't seem to!

Defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12800213
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Very upsetting desu

Indeed.

BUT IT'S 348374937498374937493847 D PING PONG

Of course this gets ignored.

>Of course this gets ignored.

Not enough pepe and awooo memes

Well, at least it proves that I'm right.

pound sand niggers

What?

strawpoll.me/12800213
strawpoll.me/12800213
strawpoll.me/12800213

OP is a shill, if the author wanted to he could report on Trumps golf game. It's his biggest accomplishment so far.

Whait and actual sensible political discussion with good points and backed up facts,a well thought out post?!Where do you think you are /pol!?
This is reddit 2.0 m8.

>health care for border wall

He really didn't think that one through at all.

>the possibility of finally getting a compromise health care bill written in the House,

Trump thinking we can do health care IN A FUCKING WEEK to meet the 100 days deadline has to be the most ridiculous thing any president has ever said.

Trump doesn't drink alcohol. Imagine if he did.

Never behind that orange retard in the first place.

Had no preference this election, but the idea of a fucking billionaire as the candidate of the working class people still doesn't fail to make me chuckle.

There's no news because of timeline manipulation. I feel like we've had a dozen world wars and disasters in the last month and someone keeps going back in time and preventing things. Like the Carl Vinson is "suddenly" another two weeks away from Korea when it was just arriving. The Navy doesn't fuck up like that, the time shift was so fucking sloppy and ham fisted that EVERYBODY remembers the old time line and then they just called it a "miscommunication".

People have been saying everything from April 28th to May 13 WW3 starts but the "Time Cops" seem to be working overtime (no pun intended) this month.

I'm starting to think that COBRA is 100% right and aliens are going to land on the White House lawn any day now.

Holy shit, this post is fucking retarded.

>fight trump on everything he wants to do

>"LOL HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING LMFAO"

>its only been 4 fucking months

even if your nonsense was true , isn't it good ?
nobody has to die , isn't it good like this ? WW3 prevented , etc ...

>Trump fails at everything he tries to do
>despite controlling every branch of government
>JUST GIVE HIM MORE TIME

Can't wait to watch the Republicans shut down the government they control.

how can everything in a post be so factually wrong lmfao

>executive branch controls every branch of govt

wow really makes u think

govt funded education was a mistake. Kill yourself nigger

Bruh. No.

>Can't wait to watch the Republicans shut down the government they control.

If it happens I can guarantee you there will be tweets blaming the Democrats for it.

His approval ratings improve when he does and says the least

Hey Burgers, has Trump made America Great Again? Is everything fine now? Life is good?

it gets worse m8

Flimsy bait.
Once again, when reality doesn't match what libshits want, they make up reality to suit their mood. Right now Trump is a do nothing president. Last week he was getting BTFO daily, before that he was working for russia.

Libshits are just mad nothing they have sticks to him and are trying their best not to throw a temper tantrum over the looming supreme court nominees.

Sorry that you feel the need to deflect to liberals. Anything else on your chest you want to tell us about?

>Trump is de facto leader of Republican Party
>Republicans control executive branch, legislative branch, and have enough conservatives on the court to regularly get their pet projects like Citizens United through

Eat shit, that health care vote was the most embarrassing thing I've seen out of Washington in a while.

What are you apologizing for?
Libshits are furious there is nothing for them to talk about, so they lash about about having nothing to talk about and blame trump for it. They blame him for everything.

Only person here furious seems to be you.

Syria. But Assange is the nail in the coffin...

(((They))) turned him a 180 degree.
Expect nothing but Neocon wars and a Bush-like era from the U.S. again.

Western ((Democracy)) is a joke. There's only one way to restore safety and national hegemony.

You realize he has jew kids?