Donald Trump has 'dangerous mental illness' - say psychiatry experts at Yale conference

Donald Trump has a “dangerous mental illness” and is not fit to lead the US, a group of psychiatrists has warned during a conference at Yale University.

Mental health experts claimed the President was “paranoid and delusional”, and said it was their “ethical responsibility” to warn the American public about the “dangers” Mr Trump’s psychological state poses to the country.

independent.ie/world-news/north-america/president-trump/donald-trump-has-dangerous-mental-illness-say-psychiatry-experts-at-yale-conference-35644597.html

>im a expert and i say he mentally ill :d every1 listen to me i am expert at a uni :d

“I’ve worked with some of the most dangerous people our society produces, directing mental health programmes in prisons,” he said.

“I’ve worked with murderers and rapists. I can recognise dangerousness from a mile away. You don’t have to be an expert on dangerousness or spend fifty years studying it like I have in order to know how dangerous this man is.”

((((((((((())))))))))))

Read the Goldwater rule and know these "professionals" needs to be fired for breaking their own ethics code.

Stay mad illegal

You will both die in WW3.

He's Reagan 2.0.

>ANYONE WHO SPOUTS IDEAS I DON'T LIKE IS MENTALLY UNHINGED

fuck em

>Be Capitalist
>Grab Pussy
>Become President

Only in America folks.

oh god!, what do we do? surely yale knows best.

Orbán is mentally ill right ? lol He is treating himself at a szanatórium in Graz. Stupid right wingers you support a crazy man hahaha
>worst argument ever

>Yale
And
>Johns Hopkins University Medical School
>New York University

They all say the same so buy dry food and lots of ammo.

The absolute madman

yeah i'll get right on that.

good one Soros

psychiatrist larping. isn't it violating a code of ethics to diagnose someone they've never met anyway.

you know it's weird. it's almost like no one cares what yale, n johnhopkins think.

That someone is a public servant who will turn their families into radioactive ash.

s

>Donald Drumpf has a dangerous mental illness #196

It's not what they think, it's their expert opinion.

WW3 will start on Saturday. Because Jared and Ivanka will be too busy being jews to stop it.

anybody have the pjw one of these, something like
>they don't even have a giant map on the wall

Yeah okay happening fag #6000000

I like my odds, faggot