This is becoming really tasteless. Thought Colbert always praised himself as a good Catholic...

This is becoming really tasteless. Thought Colbert always praised himself as a good Catholic. Piece of filth pedo enabler.
>youtube.com/watch?v=ebhNRF5r4Ts

It's not just about the skits, it's what he says in the monologue before them... Leave his kids and family out of this you sick fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/alex-jones-statement-regarding-ongoing-litigation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

infowars.com/alex-jones-statement-regarding-ongoing-litigation/

Catholic? He's Jewish. He changed his name.

And isn't he from Canada?

I say we don't interrupt him. Colbert and those like him are so out of touch.

He's Catholic and was born in the US, like the rest of his family.

AJ grew up in Texas. I do think he was raised Catholic. His ex-wife and new wife are both Jewish and he considered himself Jewish in one way or another (many evangelicals do, lost tribes of Israel and stuff)

I'm not saying he is for sure Jewish or isn't. He very well may be. But the official story is that he is a texas local and that seems to be the truth. Its not like his entire background is made up, it is that he started doing this after Oaklahoma City Federal Building bombing and that was his first big false flag thing and he was one of the only people brave enough to say it. he's been doing this for over 20 years and just the past 4 years or so has really started to blow up. he is totally a shekelstein type when it comes to his vitamins and shit. i don't really respect that, even tho the shit may work, its very expensive it seems and lots of these vitamin brand owners make millions a year or even 10s of millions per year. so I'm not fully pro-AJ, and I used to watch colbert for years. at this point i think colbert is pretty creepy where AJ is like, kinda ridiculous, but somehow morally superior to colbert the past year or two.

We're talking about Colbert. Alex is probably some Christian denomination. He talks about Christ, but hates Jesuits and the Pope.

And yeah, just imagine the money Alex makes each month. Let's say one Super Male Vitality is 20 bucks, and at the very minimum, only 2000 people buy it each month. That's still a heck lot of money and he has tons of other shit for sale, and most likely a lot more than just 2k supporters.
He easily is able to pay his 44k alimony each month, so it's not about feeling sorry about him losing money or anything.

You're right, AJ isn't catholic. I forget his story but supposedly his family has CIA or Military Intelligence connections. Colbert is from South Carolina, right? oh wow i just looked it up, born in washington DC? was colbert a masonic baby? digits confirm plz.

in Numberology 9 represents man exceeding nature (which is 8) so yea 99 i think Colbert is a freemason perhaps planned since before he was born... yes i imagine AJ makes 10m to 30m a year, but i am just guessing here.

this faggot is so fake and hypocritical, I can't w8 to kill his kids with kindnessXD

kek
I'm ready to believe that

I find it funny he's going all out on AJ when he's at his most volunerable. Interesting

I thought he said he was Catholic because his family was Irish.

lol colbert got u triggered

it was fricken funny, get over it. April the giraffe.. and then blue apron pffffttttahahaha

Why does the left bully this humble water filter salesman?

The heartattack gun didnt work

> watches reddit tier tv programs

it's a coordinated smear campaign for sure.

It just makes him stronger

It's stephen colbert, that's literally all he does.

You know "The Colbert Report" was satire.................right????

You know right?
You're not a complete retard who thought that was real.......are you???

Alex is a fake that realized that hopping on the Alt Right bandwagon is more profitable than continuing to pander to his former ayy lmao, tin foil libertarian audience

I'll never not like Stephen, and after this i like Alex more.

His new show is such garbage. His main strength was improv during guest interviews and edgier/less political writing. (compared to heavily partisan Jon Stewart) Now they basically removed everything that made him funny in the first place and turned him into a propaganda bullhorn. Holy shit.

Wow this is painful to watch.
1) Scraping the bottom of the barrel to get cheap laughs out of someone else's perceived shortcomings, real or otherwise... just isn't classy
2) Also, the fact that they try so hard to portray Alex Jones as a crazy kook has exactly the opposite effect. It's almost as if they're in denial about their own legitimacy. Everyone knows the Mainstream Media are liars and they're desperately trying to hold on to what they've got left.

Colbert reminds me of a washed up comedian who doesn't realise he isn't funny anymore. The jokes aren't funny, the act isn't funny, the vibe just isn't there anymore. And the harder he tries to be funny the more the audience starts to feel uncomfortable

>implying he deserves to have custody
>implying he isn't unstable
>implying he doesn't deserve it for the Sandy Hook and pizzagate bullshit

Sad he can literally insult dead children and their families but get this buttblasted at harmless jokes. Read: harmless as opposed to his nonsense rants that helped lead a man to discharge a gun in a pizzeria. Alex Jones is a sick fuck.

He's directly associated with John "Kills Kids and Fucks Their Corpses" Podesta

Americans have too much time to waste if this is what the "news" focuses on.