Overdose me on ancient knowledge redpills

>pic related (/pol = chaos)

Is there a relation between what old civilisations described as 'gods' and what we may call 'the elements'?

Somehow I think that they were the first autists. They unraffeld the chaos that is nature. And they knew a lot of things we seem to have forgotten.

I need pictures, infographs, copy pasta's, ect.

>secretly hoping for weaponized autism

Other urls found in this thread:

bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/Кирилица
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Yes it's actually not all that difficult to understand if you think about it in terms of Western catholic cannon.

All of the old pagan gods, deities and nature spirits were "demonised" into "Satan" if the church disliked them and "canonised" as "Saints" if the church knew they couldn't wipe out their worship with the ethnic populations.

They are all aspects of the same pantheistic "god" idea but through the politics of diversity most versions of the same thing have been labelled "evil".

This thread failed because it's basic as fuck.
You're basic as fuck.

Okay I am not on my main PC and can't post too many pics.

First of all look into all the immovable stones like fro example Baalbek lebanon (stones there weigh like 4 statues of liberty) more than 1000000 kg per stone. Any rope would snap any log would be squashed any crane would break and slaves wouldn't even fit around it. Check out the Longyou caves in china.

Basically the more you look into history the more ou realise that the mainstream historical narrative is a meme. (for example 12k years ago we were apparently "nomadic hunter gatherers" yet we fucking built gobekli tepe)

In terms of ancient knowledge as an intro I'd suggest reading:

>the kybalion (Three initiates)
>timaeus (Plato)
>secret teachings of all ages (Manly P. Hall)

Take your time with these books.

If you are truly willing to pursue ancient knowledge you have to follow the aryan origins in Hyperborea.

They came down the Ural mountains and into what is today european russia, later europe and scandinavia. These people brought with them a language, first a series of runes (photo - slavic runes and nordic runes are very similar or pretty much the same) and they also gave us the Bukvitsa.

And this alphabet (Bukvits) has been syplified, made easier and shitter until we come to the languages today. The trick is that if your brain learns to deal with shitty information, low grade stimuli, tv garbage shitty language, it grows used to shitty info and starts to work only with shitty content. The bukvitsa is the ancientlanguage-pill

another redial is the following:

Once you have read this ebooks you will no doubt come across the kaballah and the cabalistic lore and the tree of life. (these are ancient jews). Their tree of life in combination with the chakra map in buddhism is a form of imprisonment for our spirit.

The endocrine system is made up of glands that produce and secrete hormones. These hormones are a way for them to control our actions emotions needs and wants.

Sorry for all the retarded spelling/wording mistakes I'm writing from a device which has autocorrect

chakra compared to endocrine

(a funny connection is to endocrine someone is to make him think and do what you want which is exactly what the endocrine system is responsible for and what its called)

forgot pic

this is the tree of life (DAATH IS KEY!)

same prison system

this is saturn.

Notice the crazy hexagon? What other hexagonal symbology do you know? What is saturn known to represent? these are easy connections which I will just leave to you user.

>Bukvits
you mean glagolithic?

bukvitsa (fucking autocorrect)

and what I mean is pic related

(also sad that poland rejected cyrillic and adopted latin)

Great, tnx spanish user!

That reminds me of this

Slide + saged

is there a tree of death

human civilization did not start 10k years ago.. it was more of an restart after the flood and following climate change witch resulted in fail crops-starvation and as you all know.. anarchyyY!!!

the religion was created by conscious man and woman as a mean to civilize humanity again.. but whit time it turns into a control system and the same conscious man and woman fell for there own greed... we been slaves ever since " the best slaves are slaves that think they are free"

sooo a big fucking cheers to my fellow slaves!

thats cyrillic nigger
bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/Кирилица

yea and cyrillic is a mixe of runes and latin

>latin
>out of my ass
don't you have a nigger to prep

What is the conection?

jews worship a sand storm

in any dark age, people are quintissentially insane as a rule.

Think of every shouting homeless man you've ever met and imagine he's the friendliest person you know. There is no judgement based on your actions or words or appearance mostly because nobody has a standard to go from. Society is literally brought together and kept sane by memes. Insanity is simply a condition in which you become disillusioned with the society and no longer abide by its eternal memes. Think about it.

>all of social science is based around something undefinable
>a bunch of people who say social science is horseshit found and promoted a single concept which explains all social interaction.

haha rape children of the Romans, fake slav and your nation is all turkic in its root and your culture is all fake, made up by Jewish communist!

What Mysteries lie beneath Greenland's Ice Sheet...

>in any dark age, people are quintissentially insane as a rule.

I dont think that only aplies to 'any dark age'.

I think that people are good by nature. It is the money/greed/power that is corrupting.

Sometimes I wonder if 'the insane' are the only people who dare to speak the truth.

>And by doing so are labelled as 'insane'

your looking in the wrong direction..

Thats a cool chart OP but even magnified its barely readable. especially the smaller cards.

did i struck a nerve

There are beings that walk the earth who seem as men, but are not men. When their true nature is revealed, they are revered and terrible in the sight of men.

>fake slav
yes. thank you
never claimed to be

>your nation is all turkic
the south east part close to turkey and only because we were (again) too good and the turks were not kicked out after the war like they do everywhere else

>in its root
sorry senpai, have you ever seen a mehmet? they maybe white but they still a roach and fuckin disgusting
the ones in movies probably ARE rape children (in their lineage)

>your culture is all fake, made up by Jewish communist!
it's much older thank the commies afaik they didn't contribute to it
idk what you mean by fake but yeah go prep that bull like a good sven

no not really.. we all now that the gypsy will overpopulate your nation in a generation or two.. why do you think we are funding them to build nice houses
:)

im not talking about the turks in the south east, im talking about the Bulgars that used runes.. same shit. do you think that just because Bulgar and Hungarians accepted Christianity you are any better then them who accepted Islam?

I would never dare to redpill you on ancient knowledge despite th eswell graph, and that is in ancient time too they had ancient knowledge. The so-called mysteries .

If you want to reach the next levels after that though, you can't be told you'll end up in an asylum.

>Lucifer=morning star
>morning star= venus

damn you are an idiot.

Are you implying that saturn symbolized by that hexagon is being praised and deified in judaism and other religions as a metaphorical expression of human soul imprisonment over our body desires (muladhara chakra)? One could just as well say that this root chakra is the base for all the other that follows and constitute our primordial energy.

I'm not following you. Reveal yourself.