>texas instruments
>texas tea
>go cowboys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ulkt6ac7bD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spics

Damn right we're the best. We have big dicks and Whataburger.

Alberta is the biggest state, dickhead.

Cattlemans in Fabens is fucking legit.

we even have In-n-Out in some counties. everybody else is so far behind

yeah but if you speak spanish there, they shot your ass ,ese

>biggest state

That's Alaska

Texas has libshit cancer. New California in due time.

i have no accent, white skin and green eyes. dont nobody know my secret

Why did you post part of Mexico?

Texas is %40 white.

No public land. Fine if you are some fatass or city cuck, or if your family has some fuckhuge ranch. Not so good if you aren't one of those. Enjoy that barbed wire and liberal invasion, Texans.
Fuck you from the Granite State.

Celtic blood?

Wrong, its good all around, luckily enough all the leftist cucka are moving to colorado instead of here because of "dudeweedlmao"

Maine is best state.
>majoritly white population
>lax gun laws
>no gun restrictions
>no need for conceal carry permit
>tons of nature to hunt in
>castle doctrine
>legal weed

Best state is California. State is filled with disgusting commies, but there are still a lot of conservatives there. I wouldn't want to live in a flyover, at least.

YOUR WIFES SON IS 40% WHITE

cant nobody stop me from fracking

lower aragonian and catalonian

>less than 1.5% of that land is owned by the Federal Government, almost all in the form of National Parks, National Forest land, or Military Bases, with barely any BLM administered land
inb4 Bundy, National Forestland is the fucking tits. It's like a national park that you can do whatever the fuck you want in amd never see anyone else.
Oh well, enjoy your Spics, heat, and Whataburger, I got Brook Trout to catch and I'm going to permitlessly CC a revolver while doing it because of muh Constitutional Carry

Why did you guys have to create these Mestizo fucks to come and invade us and get all butthurt and say they're "Spanish" when you ask them what the fuck they are?

montana is best

big skies snowy mountains and i havent seen a nigger or a spic in 4.5 years

I'll never understand Texfags obsession with their draconian gun laws.

Do you know who Draco was? What he did? Or do you just spew worn out hoplophobe clichés that you hear on MSNBC?

He ain't talking about your shit ass provinces leaf

>creates new working class for centuries to come
>faces backlash

it shouldnt be hard to establish yourself as dominant seeing as you are genetically superior. spaniards are perhaps the most advanced in europe

>relatively low arab immigration considering we are closest to them
>strong economy based on tourism (spaniards have max access to american and scandinavian pussy)
>makes bank selling guns to subhumans located south (the texas way)
>we even kicked the jews and sand niggers out at one point

Obligatory:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0

not even real texans

Fuck Texas, a bunch of egotistical butt holes. All hat no cattle.

1. Texas (demographics are going to shit really fucking quick, do something or you're fucked)
2. Pennsylvania
3. Tennesee

Those were rankings in being based.

New England looks the most developed, but it's too liberal, nature is really good.
Utah is based, but Mormons are heretics. Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota look really comfy, Michigan seems to be the most relevant state out of these three.
Montana and Alaska have GOAT nature, with Alaska leading, don't know how life is there though. Oregon and Washington seem the most comfy, but are as a result the most SJW.

He can't die sooner dammit

The Carolinian Imperium, without a doubt.
Which, need I remind you, naturally includes Tennessee too.
They are our colony.

Whataburger is trash

Only steers and queers come from Texas.

You must really like dumb rednecks

Agreed NC here

cold as shit is it not

So, hardworking somewhat stupid people minding their own business are bad?

Gotta agree with this. A lot of the state is far too nice to let the political opinions of your neighbors bother you.

>Minnesota look really comfy
If you're a Somali

It all depends on personal preference.
I'm moving from San diego to Oxford alabama in a few months.
> 3 bed 3 bath house, garage, 3 quarter acres for 500 a month.
> Guns
> muhh niggers ( but unlike cuckfornia I can carry a gun and take out the trash)
> roll tide

So many cucks, though.

Isn't the landscape a bit lacking? I love the woods too much, man.

PA beats Texas every time, m8.

>leafposter

Most of PA is good, but you still have two urban power centers skewing politics away from the wonderful rural areas. The best states have no urban power centers to take power from the real people. WV, MT, WY, ND. People will whine about a lack of distractions in these places, but they're probably cucks.

Big Bend Country and Hill Country are God-tier.

South Texas Plains and Gulf Coast are Mexico-tier.

>Diverse landscape
Several different kinds of scrub

Don't get me wrong, Titsass is alright, and we love our longhorn brethren, but you have yet to achieve magnificence.

Take, for instance, Michigan and her smaller sister states Wisconsin and Minnesota. They are the best states for all of the reasons except for Milwaukee and Detroit.

>Best gun and hunting culture
>Underrated national and state parks too out of the way to be assaulted by Chinese tourists
>Sheer coastal cliffs
>Jack pine savannas
>Whitepine old growth
>Towering sand dunes
>Freshwater surfing
>Winter sports
>Milder summers
>Most beautiful place in America youtube.com/watch?v=Ulkt6ac7bD4

Ha people talking about gun culture and not being in Arizona.

Who here /WichitaFalls/

cold winters and elevation helps repel melanin

if no concrete canyons and seas of 3rd world immigrants is what you mean then yes its lacking. i can leave my doors unlocked all night long and sleep like a big snoring baby what about you?

>texas

we have a few faggots in Missoula because uni's tend to draw that shit now but no one cares too much about their feelings so they are contained and effectively ignored