Ask a muslim immigrant

Bonjour Sup Forums.
I am a muslim immigrant who got here a few years ago on student visa, now my entire family has settled in Île-de-France and we are here to stay.
Ask whatever you want about the elections.

> Pic related

where are the bombs

In your sister's pussy, racist bitch.

Give at least 1 (one) reason not to want your kind physically removed from existence.

When did your parents kill one of your sisters in a honor killing?

How many AKs are in your local mosque?

get out while you can and go back home. The right is rising exponentially now and you will be physically removed or killed if you don't leave on your own. You have been warned.

at least wait for your other thread to 404 before you make a new one

WHERE'S MARWAN???

Why don't you bathe?

I can't wait for the coming genocide of worthless, disgusting animals like you and your family from Europe

>racism
>against a religion
fuck off

Forming a fifth column in whitey land won't last forever, wouldn't you be happier in a country with a moon flag?

How come Muslims can't understand how use a toilet and toilet paper? Fucking cats can do it now, should your people be allowed to immigrate out of their borders if they can't do this?

Muslims are generally more clean than whites though because the Quran wants us to take care of ourselves

>muslims are this delusional

you people have a brain disease and you should be removed from Europe.

Yeah your full of shit

I hope all you Muslims die. Desecrate your worthless shit corpse, piss on your cadaver. Fuck you, Fuck Mohammad and Fuck Allah

Lol white people will be removed first. Spain is rightful arab land, France and Belgium are our colonies. Soon Germany will be our turkish brothers, and UK our pakistani cousins.
You are doomed, cucks.

Why inflict yourself on France instead of staying wherever you came from?

do you want to kill the infidels?

Shitty bait tbhfam

I like you.

As-salam alaykom

This. Whites are filthy pigs, and white women even filthier. Why do you think every muslim treat white women like cum dumpsters?

so you are a stereotypical muslim shitskin and you had the nerve to call someone a racist lmao.
kill yourself.

how close were you to those fellas that shot up paris? also how many women have you raped today?

how does it feel to be from a breed of shitskins that never accomplished anything

and now you destroyed your shitskin desert country and feeld to where the white man build civilizations you could only dream about

you inbread piece of shit you are nothing

you avergae penis size is micro, your IQ is below 80 YOU ARE NOTHING

Funny cause they seem to treat their own children like cum dumpsters. Isn't that why they love wedding children?

Where are your fellow combatants hiding? We need names, dates, plans.

>and we are here to stay

couple questions then:

1) how many members does your migrated family now consist of?

2) how many of them are employed and therefore giving back to french society?

3) and how about your job?

Mashallah, tell the infidels they're racist so they stop asking questions.
See you in Paris tomorrow.

>tfw redpilled muslim

I have started hating my muslim brothers and the teaching of my holy books

truly the worst feel

How many white children did you already raped?

You won't be staying for much longer.

You, your family, and your entire race will be flayed alive and strung up from every light-post in Paris. Get out now muzzie scum.

1) a few dozens, including uncles and cousins
2) some do "black work", without paying taxes (small buisiness), others do regular stuff I guess
3) nice try

How many goats did you fucked?

Ça fait quoi de vivre en parasite et de n'avoir absolument aucune raison d'avoir de la fierté pour quoi que ce soit ?

Is the Holy Quran available printed in gentle toilet paper?

Do you have voting right?
If so, which presidential candidate do you support?

the best feel. congrats on healing yourself.

>muslim immigrant learning both English and French in a few years.

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR VPN CUNT!

Well what i always wanted to ask a muslim is would you defend your new country with your life? and do you accept western laws were women are worth as much as men?

There's rotten eggs in all religions and all groups but in general would you muslims integrate well into europe? do you even want to integrate into europe? can you respect other religions and opinions?

> Implying North Africa doesn't exist

White men are ignorant cucks.

Europe has to assimilate to us, not the other way around. They are racist pieces of shit, and are learning it the hard way.

What are your origins ? Algerian ?

Also world is getting more and more unstable by the minute, democracy is retreating and old school dictators are taking power.

I predict that within the next decade europe will take part in a major military conflict, and when i say mayor i mean to the death.

Are you ready?

OP est parti vendre un peu de shit et brûler trois poubelles, il revient sous peu.

Why did you emigrate to a white country? Do you want to go back where you came from?

>go to someone else house
>shit on the carpet
>get yelled at
>your house has to assimilate to me !

Fuck off aids rat

pork is delicious, go eat some

That is why mudslimes need to be gassed

^this^

Bacon is delicious, I like Canadian maple smoked rashers, with a fried egg, and fried garlic.

Why would you do that to bacon?

DELET THIS

How old is your wife?

It smells like shit
Literally

You have to go back I guess.

> now my entire family has settled

MUSLIMS GET OU REEEEEEEEE

Nice duck

>Has said multiple times white women are cum dumpsters
>White people are racist for not letting you fucking savages in and bending to your will

Are you retarded?

On a scale of 8 to 10 how thoroughly inbred are you, you mutated subhuman homonculus?

How often do you have to struggle to remain in conscious control of your baser animal drives because your cerebellum is so degraded from hundreds of generations of cousins fucking and shitting out inbred spawn like yourself?

Go back subhuman moor.