Greece status

Can I get a status report on this country?
How fucked is it right now, and is it full of Muslims?
How's the economy going ?
Is the gov based?

Haven't heard about Greece in ages, I'm a bit concerned. Some greek bros give me a quick run down

>Strict austerity, by the hand of EU and IMF
>Lots of refugees,most kept inside of special camps
>Refugees want to move in Germany,Sweden etc
>Left wing and commies "refugees welcome" cucks
>Golden Dawn nationalist party 3rd in parliament
>Kinda tense with Turkish provocative actions over Agean

So not much has changed then

Where about a are most refugees kept, or are they just all over the place, breeding with your women?

Also is there any pro Grexit sentiment?

Tits-up, commie infested, fuck off we're full.
Pls visit islands and give us your shillings thxbye.

P.S. Fuck Turkey.

Surprisingly few refugees, most are in containment mode in some of the islands until they get processed and sent to mutti Merklel.

Don't know about the current Athens Elliniko refugee ghetto situation though, heard it was bad a few months ago.

Yeah that's mainly why I'm asking, I wanted to visit, but didn't want my experience to be ruined by jobless yobbos and sand niggers

Was thinking about relocating to a Southern Europe country where houses are maybe cheaper because it's fucking ridiculous in Britain

>relocating to a Southern Europe
Ohnonono stay the fuck away from Greece.
Try Southern France or Italy. Steer clear of Spain and Greece. Not great places to live in right now.

Also, we have hotspots for dune coons, avoid those places and it's mostly fine.

Also we kind of beat the shit out of them on the regular so they're tame for the most part.

G-d bless Golden Dawn bruisers.

Currently paying denbts. That's why you don't hear about them.

Greece is doing pretty bad on the youth unemployment scale, but it's still better than most of eastern Europe. 2017 looks promising though, there's a very surprising yet suspect primary surplus of 3.8% in 2016.

Muslims are seperated to the borders of Turkey in small backwater villages.

If you don't have any money to live here and no job, you're fucked pretty much, there's 0 gibsmedats from the government.

Government is the worst thing you could hope for apart from full communism. But governments in Greece are always a meme, there's no difference between the one and the next, they are all pawns and have 0 real power to help the Greeks. The only hope is military dictatorship unironically, they made wonders in the past and the country has very strong ties with the military due to mandatory conscription.

>but it's still better than most of eastern Europe

I meant that life is generally better than most of eastern Europe, not the youth unemployment thing, which ranges from 50 to 70%.

No they are in camps. They can't intergrate here despite all the leftist propaganda. Thank god for Orthodoxy, even tho not extremely fond of the church, it preserves our culture

Turks want to take the Aegean islands such as Scio. I actually want Turks to be the aggressors which would mean that Greeks could easily call on shit tons of nations to fight and beat Turks. Maybe we could even punish them by taking the entirety of Adrianopolis and the european side of Constantinople.

t. Rûm

You should definitely at least visit. Have been going to Crete every year for over a decade, always warm in summer, great food and cheaper to visit than many other countries

>which would mean that Greeks could easily call on shit tons of nations to fight and beat Turks
This isn't EU4

How do you keep the Albanian immigrants at bay?

>Greeks could easily call on shit tons of nations to fight and beat Turks

Yeah, and get backstabbed at the height of the war, like every time we did.

Make no mistake user, ksenoi would drop us and support the roach in a heartbeat. They care nothing for the Greeks.

Know your history. Never make the same mistake twice.

You do realise that if a NATO nation gets attacked then they can call every single NATO country to defend, right?
Don't forget that greece pays 2.4 percent for military

I'd say even the smallest allies such as Armenia and the Kurdish would cause a lot of damage to Turks.
Especially the kurds, they are already all over eastern turkey

Offer no gibsmedats and they all go to Switzerland or Germany etc. Some of them integrate quite well though if I may be so honest.

Turkey has an army 10 times the size of Greece.
Our navy and airforce is in decent shape though, and we could even defend well in a landwar despite the differences in size thanks to all the Evros mountains and military outposts spread throughout.

I don't know what will happen 2 NATO nations decide to declare Article 5 against each other simultaneously.

The nation who attacks first in reality will bring false flags and false facts into NATO table.

Yeah they have an army 10 times the size of Greece yet they can't handle a shitty little kurdish terror organization for 30 years.

I doubt NATO would survive if they told Greece to fuck off.
Turks have 0 allies, on top of that they keep worsening their relations with other countries just to gain a couple of extra votes in their shitty elections

Just watch how the Cyprus affair will unfold now that Erdogan is Supreme Leader. Cyprus is not in NATO, and Greece would unequivocally send forces to defend a non-NATO ally from a NATO ally.

Interesting times ahead of us.

Are there many of you guys left?
How's the community going?

We have a lot of Rûms and shit but they aren't nationalistic and they don't really look up their original roots much.

>Left wing and commies "refugees welcome" cucks
That stopped pretty quickly,maybe in the first 2 months or so.

>Was thinking about relocating to a Southern Europe country
Try Portugal, that's what I did. Very nice people, good food, good weather, everything's cheap. It's basically a paradise if you have a good way to earn your money. I'm a freelance copywriter and my monthly earnings are somewhere around 2300 € generally after taxes, which is a lot here. Rent is very cheap since I don't live in Lisbon or Porto and I'm like 5 km from a nice beach away.

tldr; if you have a good income try Barbosaland, it's a severely underrated country.

If you dont know differences between guerilla warfare against a terror organization and conventional war between two modern armies you shouldnt talk about war kiddo. Greek army wont hide in the caves of high mountains during winter and attack remote military outposts during summer.

That's ain't NATO problem - because Cyprus - legitimate govt occupied and the illegimate North Cyprus occupation aren't NATO territories.

Only UK bases territories/semi-enclaves in the island are protected by NATO

Sidenote:
in contrast in Falklands situated south of the Tropic of Cancer doesn't give the right to activate Article 5 and 6 of NATO.

>If you are an army you can't into guerilla warfare

eksdi my goy

Any debnts here that can answer some questions for me? I'm a huge Byzaboo and I want to go to Greece sometime in a few years when I'm done learning the language. Are Greek women qt3.14? What are the chances that I can BARBARIANED.com one of them?

Just fucking go you dumb americunt

>USER WAS ARRESTED BY ERDOGAN FOR THIS POST

>I'm done learning the language
We can speak english fluently you nigger
>Are Greek women qt3.14?
yes
>What are the chances that I can BARBARIANED.com one of them?
The same chance a murican girl has to get GREEKED
Too easy

Greece is a german profit center , managed by ze KEK overlord management

reread what i write idiot.

The Greek woman average is the same of let's say Italy (which is really good for European standards, better than western Europe but not as good as Eastern).

Our 10/10s though, I say this without exaggeration, are the greatest in the world, bar none.

As a sidenote, everyone should visit Greece once in their lifetime.
I'm not saying this to get your shekels, it's unironically one of the greatest and most beautiful places in the world.

So yeah, go you dumb faggot, you won't regret it. And no, don't speak American tourist Greek, you will only embarass yourself (Greek is really fucking hard). We are not fucking Bangladesh, we all speak English.

I'm glad you like my country, but please do not advocate migration.

yeah history shows that conventional warfare can turn into guerilla warfare dummy
>imbylngi Erdawg can trace people's IP and sheit