Now what, Sup Forums? She's going to starve. The government should mandate that Tesco sells them!!

Now what, Sup Forums? She's going to starve. The government should mandate that Tesco sells them!!
healthyandnaturalhabits.com/mum-fears-autistic-daughter-starve-tesco-discontinuing-alphabet-potato-shapes/

>mother cant make those herself
this genetics should die, too bad only daughter will starve to death

>euthanize the mother
>give the child to a proper guardian
oooh it's a miracle, little Ruby started eating all kinds of shit again

You Germs are the worst. How is the government forcing a private entity to do something in a capitalist economy not politics?

>ywn have a daughter

Sue the mother for not doing her work as mother and being able to cook something for her child.

Just shove the food up her butt.

Just let the child refuse to eat. Autistic or not, she will get hungry and eat something else evetually.

When the kid realises it's hungry, it'll eat something. Otherwise it shouldn't pass on it's broken genes.

That kid looks pretty potato to me

>Buy meal replacement shake
>Force it down her throat

What's the problem

It's not like the mother could cut them up or anything.

good post

can you live of oil and powdered reformed potato any way?

If I had the power, I would make our tabloid newspapers inaccessible to foreigners. They make us look like a nation of freaks.

Ruby should die. If she is that autistic she is a waste of money and time.

Giving into this bullshit is how you create autistic children, not care for them.

MANY SUCH CASES!

I'm starting to understand those "white people" memes

>We live in a world where it's ok to only eat potatoes if you have autism
The parent is the problem

Yes, but you will turn into an American or council estates dweller

Survival of the fittest

The retarded bitch who is likely a single mom should just cut her own goddamn potatoes into letters then.

The mother should be shot.
Also this.

>They make us look like a nation of freaks.

>implying you arent

Probably a good thing in your case

Please help ruby

Or teach the mother how to bake that stuff, whatever it's the fastest way.

>magyars
>white

She'll eventually fucking die of malnutrition anyway. Tesco is just speeding up the inevitable

Let it starve.

Natural selection.
Get fucked Ruby's mom

Last line there makes you sound like an aussie, cunt.

I don't know it mite just starve its self. Like that one autistic girl in britain who was afraid to poop and died from not pooping

>kid won't start eating other shit after a while
lmao

I wonder if the bar for news can get any lower. I'm surprised the article could be written in time for the kid to starvation.

To keep this politics related, I would like to think nobody is stupid enough to think that Tesco is in the wrong here, but I know that isn't the case.

seriously, this is child abuse. that crap has no nutritional value at all. now in the days of flintstones and pediasure, its not a huge deal, but i cant help feel bad for the girl in a way. i understand how she feels about it, but if she doesnt expand her horizons and exit her comfort zone within a few years shes gonna be a complete nutcase. A friend of mine has an autistic sister that couldnt read at age 10. after their mom dies she went to live with his dad and he whipped her into shape within 2 years. still autistic, but capable of dealing with things such as 'not getting your way' and 'having to do work'

Was born there.
Left so I could own a firearm.

I work at at supermarket and hear this kind of shit all the time, "I don't wanna have that argument with my kid" after asking me what do kids like at the meat counter. Them kids need discipline and stern parenting. While the other parent explains logic and reasoning to the child, a sort of balance. I've said this to some customers in a tactful way. I wonder if its ever worked?

wrong again.
>not slowly introducing her to new food and guiding her through this tough new experience
>not learning how to be the only one that can calm her down when she spergs out
>ywn do any of this
Not a good feel, user

But that's not actually happening, is it?

This. Maybe it's not meant to be that Ruby spreads her madness.

She's not only eating the potatoes m8

She eats other stuff, but She has to see the potato thing in her plate to eat the rest.

Why not just learn to cook that food then?

went to look or the nutritional value of "alphabet potatoes"

asda morrisons iceland and private brands make them

they are probably all from the same factory for the supermarket brands, so I don't get what they are complaining tesco doesn't stock this filth anymore

Potato (86%), Sunflower Oil (7%), Dried Potato, Salt, Stabiliser: Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose; Dextrose, Acidity Regulators: Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonates; Turmeric.

you can't live on these and they remind me of those potato faces that would make me vomit as a kid, thinking about them makes y stomach churn

Her child isn't worth cooking potatoes and individually cutting them into letters. Buying them from the store, or complaining about it when that's not possible apparently is.

You can't really bake with the same flavour of a big company though

They have patented condiments n sheeit

Because she's Annie Autism. If it isn't EXACTLY the same as tesco she won't eat them

well then get a knife and a potato and cut your own god damn potato letters for your potato child

Rude.

>not liking potato faces
Paki detected.

What would she do if Tesco had never existed, or went out of business?

Would she scream at the sky and demand it start raining potato letters?

>Would she scream at the sky and demand it start raining potato letters?

Well yeah, She's autistic.

What the hell is a potato face?

>tfw no autist daughter

then let natural selection take it's course and let her die
either she learns to eat food like everyone else or suffer the consequences of her own autism

>starving since last month
>child clearly chubby

Same as fat people and their "I literally haven't eaten for a week"

People will say and do anything to get in the media and possibly claim some compensation or something.

They'll have to put warnings on alphabet potato shapes next.

The most redpilled child food.

>chubby
You're blind fäm

>Now what, Sup Forums?

If she is autistic, she should like Sup Forums brand chicken tendies

so why dont they just make fucking potoato alphabets on their own

modern women weres a mistake

Chubby? She's not emaciated, but she looks normal.
>inb4 ameriFAT

She's chubby compared to normal people. mexicans aren't normal people.

>not letting natural selection works
Why?

All the people I know who ate potato faces have fucked up teeth

I bet you go to greggs for lunch and enjoy a lip balm roll

sort your self out m8

I want an autistic daughter!

>aw our kid has autism, she likes to bang her head against the wall for hours at time
>if we stop her, she gets mad
>let's keep on with that habit then
Am I the only one seeing something wrong with this?
Has parenting fell that low?

I'm starting to understand why autism is such a growing issue in degenerate countries.
I don't claim to understand autism but it seems not even trying to help the kid shows a total lack of concern for the well being of your child...
>oy vey, just give her pills, they help

Tesco used to have these god tier wavy chips around 10-15 years ago, I'm still pissed they discontinued them

Fuck, fair call aye.

I've never met someone who can literally only count to potato.

Where's the dad ?

Oh yeah, he left because the mother seems to be such a unneffective limp-wristed human being that her "daughter" will only eat potatoes.

Fuck those evolutionary dead-ends. How do you think this shit would have flew 20 years ago, when the (((media))) blasted your ass with starving nigglets in africa ?

Jesus Christ we need a purge.

>normal person

She's really cute indeed

>Greggs
>Implying I fund chain restaurants and stores that ruin diversity of British shops
Fuck off, m8. Get your shit from the butcher's instead.

Kid is willing to pose for photos by strangers, cant be serious Autism

Its the usual, i cant control my kid from acting out, ill blame autism parent
Just slap the kid and tell them to eat the food, that cures that type fast

Where are you from? Hungarians didn't have chips until 2007.

How did this all even start in the first place?
What type of mother feeds their children massive amounts of store bought premade food instead of cooking for them?

Their brains are fucked. They latch onto patterns early and refuse to deviate. The mother probably only ever fed her potato letters for dinner.

She has the chubby child arms.

patented condiments my ass, throw basic shit and msg in that mix and kid wont know the difference, this shit isnt about some specific taste, its about a little brat that proves the effectiveness of a well handled belt. society enforced autism will destroy white nations if we dont force these future NEETs to grow the hell up.

a lot of parents of autistic children give them a pass because of their disorder which then allows ridiculous behaviours to continue. Like only feeding your kid potato shapes..... Really fucking dumb.

fuck this shit

she will eat once she gets hungry enough otherwise shell just get naturally selected

listen lad

the butcher knows my name, he has bacon on stand by

I literally haven't had any water or fluid to drink for 3 years because patriarchy oppresses me :((((

>be autistic girl
>eat nothing but processed potatoes
>grow up malnourished because autism
>be a burden to society

what a miserable future she has

And I guess the mother will be forced to eat all the potato scraps? Even if she's sick of potatoes. Not to mention it's a huge pain in the ass to cut intricate shapes into a potato. Especially every day.

Honestly I get the child is autistic but if she'd actually bothered to introduce her to a variety of foods she wouldn't be in this situation.

so this...is the power of intersectional feminism...
wow...

yeah exactly
Autism is not as much of an actual issue as it is a symptom of awful parenting becoming the norm

can you flush toilet paper yet?

why cant the mother just copy the recipe?

Sorry but my kids autistic and there's no way to get them to pose to take pictures for a fucking newspaper. If the mum can talk her in to doing that, she can talk her into eating something different.

funniest thing i've seen today

she could take her daughter for treatment, autism can be worked with, she's a fucking moron if she thinks allowing one food only, with poor nutritional value, and no intensive work were the way to go anyway

she probably shouldn't be taking care of an autistic child if she's that stupid, either that or she has undiagnosed shit wrong with her too

she should've been worried before the product was discontinued that her kid was eating garbage instead of food

good people like this should not be allowed to exist they only drag us down purge the bottom

if you live by the potato, you die by the potato

we understand this in burgerland. ive seen good men, hell, just kids really, succumb to the potatohole.

Yes, alongside cooking oil and tampons

>What type of mother feeds their children massive amounts of store bought premade food instead of cooking for them?
You can see for yourself, it's the Daily Mail. They always show like 10 photographs of the trashy freak parents in these articles.

This is bullshit. I too eat only one food, chicken tendies. If they quit selling my favorite chicken tenders with spicy honey mustard, I would start throwing my saved up piss bottles at the police.

Can you get hot and cold water out of the same tap yet?