If you hate gay you gay

>if you hate gay you gay
>if you drive big truck or be manly you have small penor
>if you hate degeneracy it because you no like people having fun
What other retarded stereotypes are there against conservatives?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/04/120406234458.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reaction_formation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>if you hate premarital sex you are a virgin
>if you hate weed and psychedelics you never tried them

>if you hate gay you gay

well it's true though

>Homophobia is more pronounced in individuals with an unacknowledged attraction to the same sex and who grew up with authoritarian parents who forbade such desires, a series of psychology studies demonstrates. The study is the first to document the role that both parenting and sexual orientation play in the formation of intense fear of homosexuals.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/04/120406234458.htm

>In psychoanalytic theory, reaction formation (German: Reaktionsbildung) is a defensive process (defense mechanism) in which emotions and impulses which are anxiety-producing or perceived to be unacceptable are mastered by exaggeration (hypertrophy) of the directly opposing tendency.[1][2] The reaction formations belong to Level III or neurotic defense mechanisms, which also include intellectualization, dissociation, displacement and repression.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reaction_formation

That they are based. Completely untrue, conservatives can fuck off. Natsoc/neo fascism is the only answer

>if you hate sluts you can't get laid

>if you hate gays you're secretly gay
that's how I found out I was the nigger all along

If "homophobia" were more "pronounced" in people who are secretly gay, it wouldn't follow that if you hate gays, you are such a person. This study is irrelevant. You would have to show what percentage such people are of the total population of people who hate gays. Such people could be any percentage of the population; that information isn't provided here and thus, is not in any way indicative of the probability of someone who hates gays being such a person.
Some random mechanism in psychology is not an explanation either.
Why are 'scientists' and especially psychologists such shitty statisticians and logicians? It's like you're all idiots. How unfortunate that in your indoctrination, you apparently never learned to think for yourself, but only how to regurgitate nonsense you've adopted as your own opinions.

>tfw hate faggots and go to skinhead anti gay parades
>while secretly dating cute guys

>I hate gypsies therefore I am a gypsy

but who was phone?

>faggots from the country are actually smart

We all know Sven

American diesel fags BTFO!!! Trucklets will inherit the earth!!!

Anyone else here a small Japanese off-road vehicle owner?

>anyone else here a japanese manlet who drives off-road vehicles?
That is a very specific question.

>if you suppress yourself long enough for conservatism you end up fucking choirboys or raping your sister

Wait that one is true.

Sweden YES

landcruiser 100 series here. king of the manlets.

>if you hate chinks and niggers you're a nigger chink
>if you hate living around foreigners and degenerates you are just too stupid to enjoy being around them

>fucking black people
ew
but guns are sweet, why is that pussy crying

>Homophobia is more pronounced in individuals with an unacknowledged attraction to the same sex and who grew up with authoritarian parents who forbade such desires, a series of psychology studies demonstrates.

I don't really see anything wrong with hating the degeneracy in yourself and others. A faggot that hates his faggoty shit and forces himself to live a true life is a good faggot.

I spent my youth being a tremendous faggot, grew up and raised a clean conservative family and buried that faggot shit in the past. So I have a good perspective on that side of the fence.

>landcruiser 100 series
Jealous. Mitsi Pajero mk2 here

Diesel fag spotted.

You can make fun of me once your country learns what ramp off angles are.

2 or 4 door?
Only one is the correct answer.

>I hate spiders because I actually love spiders

Whoa

FUCK OFF THIS IS AN OFF-ROADING THREAD NOW!!

4 door, year 2000 model. It's pretty good offroad, but mitsi had such a hard-on for petrol i'll never understand

Strangely enough, I've noticed that the people who are the most violently anti-brown tend to be the borderline whites, like Albanians, Greeks, or Sicilians. As though it might make them whiter. I rarely see it in 6'4'' "Chad"s.

GET OUT!!
Petrol + 2 door is the only way to salvation.
The American Devils have filled your mind with impurities like towing capacity and lift mods.

Yeah if you wanna be filling up every 600kms or so. Fuck that.
Currently looking at a ~2006 Prado turbo diesel. 2.5 lift with no dramas and a 190L tank. Fuckin Oath.

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

>your studies aren't valid because they dont use the whole population

By that logic, every single study and statistical redpill anyone has ever posted here isn't actual evidence

>>your studies aren't valid because they dont use the whole population
That isn't what I meant. Obviously a large enough sample size would be indicative of the population. Your contention is invalid. What the study even tries to show in the first place is irrelevant.

NZ is different to AUS bro, you can't seriously traverse AUS with a petrol vehicle. Too much space between shit.

large enough random* sample size

>le backpedaling

canuckism is a fucking mental illness

>This is your point
>No it isn't; it's this not that.
>y-you're backpedaling
There is no way canadians are just naturally this stupid. I am convinced it's only like two candians on here who are depraved enough to always pretend like they're retarded.

>wont admit they're wrong
>fucking leaf meme

Yes, why would it change?
>frying brain cells
Make sure to take ya prozac goy

sei un angolo rotture

of course it's a leaf the one that cannot read

>you're wrong because you're saying the study doesn't show what percentage secretly-gay gay-haters are of the entire propulation of gay-haters which is unreasonable even though such a figure could by arrived at using a random sample of the population. no, that's what you're saying, not that how 'pronounced' gay-hating is in secretly-gay people is irrelevant to the gay-hating population without showing what percentage they are of that population. no, that's not what you're saying - you're saying what I say you're saying. to say otherwise is backpedalling. nope, you just won't admit you're wrong.
You must be pretty pathetic if this is fun for you.
>image.jpg
>image.jpg
newfag