Beta Fags play fighting

Can we please stop these stupid street "fights".

It's pathetic and is against intellectualism.

Politics is NOT for children. Grow up and prove you are above classless hippy NEETS by doing work or go to the Gym.

I'm pretty sure that bashing Antifas is not against intellectualism.

eat shit pal these rumbles are hype

I know right?
I call it the Moronnial LARP Meme Civil War of University/College Campuses of 2017 cause only college aged kids care.
Even the ADULTS who voted Hilary, have moved on with their lives.
Retard Moronnials who are addicted to KIKE Media (kikebook,twatter,jewtube,retardit,MSM) think the whole country, thinks and cares about kike bullshit like they do.

Faggot Losers.

>dat file name
LEL

cuckpost?
flag checks out

Exactly leaf, these wankers need to find a hobby

As a fellow Irishman you should know that these street fights are harmless. More like Bohemians vs Rovers hooliganism than actual political rioting.

I saw this copy/pasta last night.

Shariablue/Antifa are trying to reduce Sup Forums's support for Anticom by linking it to Jews.

???

Unfortunately no, most of the US voters are for the most part act like children.

>moral high ground
>Sup Forums

Choose one. Also this is a board of peace

You kids are literal retards.
You post infographics all day about how the Jews own everything, but when someone brings it up in a different context, it's CTR/Shareblue copypasta.
You kids are literally retard hypocrite kikes. It doesn't matter what side you're on, you all have special rules for (you) and everyone else.
>If I like it, it's okay. WAH!!! Here's some insults to justify why

I seriously hope these street fights escalate to a lot of you retard moronnials dying. The world we better if a lot of (you) kids die.

politics is war you faggot and if you actually were an intellectual, you would know that.

Yes please

"Beta Fags play fighting" built the west mate

#1 reason antifa accelerationist baby's. Don't they know the only out is right wing death squads?

Half the adults have moved on

Yet recent doxxing would suggest - Its adults who're just as much involved

The shills in this thread!

Antifa deserve the worst; theyre communo-facists who're only happy to exploit children, commit abuse against children, manipulate them, incite riots, lies, commit acts of terror for political reasons - theyre worse than the very "nazis" they claim to be against; theres not enough acid in this world to cleanse them from this world.

Go to war then. The world will be much better if a shit ton of you over emotional irrational kike babies die.
Not a joke.
You kids are kike babies. Raised on kike media and music.
All hypocrite, over emotional whiner losers.
Please, die. A lot of you.

They're driven by the same (((kike media))) that fuels (you) "alt-rightards"
Get it???

LEL of course not, you're kike babies who refuse to admit (you) are wrong.

>trump supporters congregate to have a peaceful free speech event
>antifa shows up with the intent of beating them up
>trump people defends themselves
>some faggot on the internet acts as if both sides are equally responsible
kill yourself

yeah I know...it why I said "Fights"

Dublin knackers fighting over football teams is more bloody than what these pussies dressed in protective gear are doing

They had guns, knives and even grenades on them. The cowards at Burkley are larping as revolutionaries

Nice try Antifa.

false flag nuclear attack imminent in the USA or Canada

t.ANTIFA

People fight back when attacked.

>Everyone I disagree with is a Sharia Blue Jewish shill

Please stop, you are hurting my brain

Wrong about what?

There is nothing to disagree with. Antifa are commies and they deserve death as a pinko trash do

KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL!

If you think they deserve death why don't you fucking do it coward?

>Marxist
Not being a colossal idiot is called Marxism now? Since when?

I'm pretty sure we're about to stop, I think the Golden Age of LARP Politics is almost over, ended nearly before it began. Tensions are getting high, violence is going to escalate beyond pepper spray and sticks, and a helmet and wooden shield won't save you once bullets start flying.

It was fun while it lasted, but in the end the tradition of the Grand Melee just can't take hold in a country that said "Fuck melee" 400 years ago.

I would probably if I live in Callie where they reside. And no being a pinko faggot makes you a Marxist kill yourself potato nigger

I doubt that, considering Anti Faggots are too scared to hold a Gun...I think /k/ proved they were holding airsoft guns that one time

Keep talking shit we both know you ain't capable of doing fuck all. Hence why you're here.

>against intellectualism

Maybe if you weren't a mong you could figure out how to phrase what you're trying to say

>hence why you're here

You're here too, you shit posting redditor.