So true

So true...
This. So. Much.

(((Igor Volsky)))

Really wrinkles my think sac

So if we kill everyone in Afghanistan, we won't have won?

>The people
which people?

His Twitter followers.

Who is this kike, why does he think he speaks for the people and how doesn't he realize you can actually kill your way to victory?

>We can't kill our way to victory

Yeah, we can. It helps modernize society.

>We cant kill our way to Victory

Trudeau pls go

Shit when did I send that? But everyone knows if you kill your enemies...

nope
not today
saged

Stuff shitilibs say
>we can't kill our way to victory
Stuff shitlibs also say
>we can get rid of Nazis by punching them

Dead Isis fucks that's how it fits in

>The people
What people?

Wow, why didn't anyone else ever think of this.
We never have to have a war again, I'll just go tell everyone else, I'm sure they'll see it your way too

Cat ladies and vegan trannies

sage
this is retarded.

that's where yer wrong kiddo

>kike spews bullshit about fighting a peaceful war ( contradiction in terms )
>signs "the people"

Literally the first post on Sup Forums I saw today and I already can't take it anymore.
I don't even like Trumpkike btw.

So why has killing your way to victory ALWAYS worked? Why was it possible to kill your wayto victory in WWI, WWII, the Civil war, the Franco Prussian war....EVERY war, but not this one? Why has killing been effective in every other conflict, but won't work this time? Get your meds adjusted, your delusions are becoming uncontrollable. If killing the enemy does not result in their defeat, you haven't killed enough of them. The ONLY way to win is to keep killing the enemy, until they are either all dead, or have suffered enough deaths that they surrender.

The entire history of war disagrees.

Fighting them on the fringes of Afghanistan prevents them from massing men and material to conduct operations in the center of the country. If you go over there the difference between the two regions is pretty obvious.

>if you kill them, they win
> You can't win by killing Muslims with moab

At least theyre being consistent for once.

wut

God my country is so pathetic

Killing people in war cannot provide victory?

Uh

Larger bombs is larger strategy.

every single war to date has been won by killing enough of the other side that they lose the will to fight

Killing and destruction is the ONLY way to win a war. Peace gained by treaties without suffering does not last long.

no, you have to destroy their society by bringing in shit like mcdonalds and strip malls. killing them is just bolstering their recruitment efforts. we have to "westernize" them with strip malls and MTV to rot their ideology from the inside out

get it together, user

100,000 bombs
t. Obama

>Peace gained by treaties without suffering does not last long

You could also argue it makes things even worse

WE

So that's why violence is never the solution, death is.

We need to send them feminism, LGBT and trannies instead! Then its only a generation till the kids raised by the dildo grow up and we can all be happy together

This is such bullshit, the Axis forces of WW2 suffered less casualties than anyone. The way to win a war is to destroy the enemies ability to fight effectively, no one is going to attack a tank with a stick. This American theory of killing every poor bastard is why you fail so dismally art warfare, you're a bunch of fucking morons who Sun Tzu would have Karate chopped to death. I guess no American has ever heard of him and certainly no fucking US general.

so jew them into submission?

WUZ

Kill them all, you win - simple

>We can't kill our way to victory.
yes you can actually, its pretty well documented throughout history that if you kill enough of your enemy you win
Fucking idiots

>no one is going to attack a tank with a stick
I'm sure some nigger's tried to spear a tank.

He doesn't have to ask the President, he can ask me.

My answer is that yeah, you can kill yourself to victory as demonstrated by thousands of years of human history.

In Afghaniraq killing ISIS niggers gets you closer to victory, victory being that ISIS is either completely destroyed or is unable to take a position of power (like establishing a Caliphate)

this is how you fight an ideology where death does not scare them

DA PEEPEL AN SHIET

>no one is going to attack a tank with a stick

Pretty sure the Russians tried that at one point

Yes but we can destroy their tunnels networks to stop them from being able to attack convoys then disappearing

>kill yourself to victory
You get the point.

That one time when WW2 was ended by "anti-transphobic peace march".

didn't the italians lose massive battles in ethiopia where tanks were defeated by men on horseback with spears?

If you kill your enemies, they win.

Shuttup you cunts, you know what I mean.

and Sweden lead the march

>>no one is going to attack a tank with a stick
>Pretty sure the Russians tried that at one point
Nah (in)mate, that was the Polaks, you know the original ones.

>you can't defeat your enemy by killing him

Disagree.

they embrace death and it bolsters their recruitment. you have to rot their ideology with westernization of their territory

this isn't WW2 style war where there are nation states fighting and uniforms and shit so stop thinking like a nigger from the past

The MOAB was a test for a Korean war scenario. They cant use nukes so close to china so they are going to use these to blow up NORK bunkers.

Really makes u think.

>can't kill our way to Victory
Duterte says hello

What exactly does this fucking retard think you do in a war?

>implying modern warfare is the same as sun tzu's times or even WWII
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It wasn't until the allies finally decided to bomb Germany's synthetic fuel facilities instead of Hans and Gretel that the tide of war changed. It only took one panzer 4 and a handful of krauts to defend a village, no fuel no panzer.

What was the goal of the invasion in the first place? If the goal is just to keep the taliban out of the way so that CIA can keep importing that sweet opium (that the talibans shut down) then killing them obviously works.

But we can nuke our way to vitory like ww2!
So lets nuke.

If you lose you win.

You have to keep in mind that these people have been at war for years. They're used to hearing bombing. This TERRIFIED them! It kills everything even in a cave. It sucks all of the air out, exploding lungs and eardrums, then detonates sending a percussion wave down in even the deepest of caves. They have nowhere to hide!

hate how these cringeworthy tweets always start with "Dear @DonaldTrump
something witty".

like he's ever going to see it. fuck off you smug faggot. get aids.

The only thing insurgents need to fight is a gun and willpower.

That's where you're wrong kiddo

>We can't kill our way to victory.
whoa.. so deep.. I guess he agrees with Sweden that ISIS fighters need to be allowed to re-enter civilized society after they've run around beheading children and gang-raping women so much they literally begged for their rape-camp to be bombed so they could at least take the ones who took everything from them down with them.

Been searching for the source on this, can't find it anywhere. Don't be a faggy SJW that makes shit up then passes it as truth.

Actually you can kill your way to victory; it's called war.

And we give it back to you... the PEOPLE

It's just a paraphrase of the larger statement that he made regarding bombing ISIS. He said something along the lines that the more you attack ISIS, the more recruitment they'll have. So if you kill them, they win by recruiting more, so stop killing them, then you will win.

That guy must be Canadian.

Another dumb meme. It was a scouting unit of cavalry with sabers that rode past some German tanks and then came back to attack with the French tanks they received.

can really tell what age group he's catering towards.

dafuqs wrong with this dudes dong??

MAX KEK

thats-where-youre-wrong-kiddo.png

You are right, neverin history has an army ever won a war by killing the opposing army

Troll/10

Got eeeemmmm

Why do they think MOAB is some big deal? It's not like a chemical or nuclear weapon where you've got radiation or a particularly cruel death involved.
Yea it'll suck the air out of your lungs, but that happens in a split second, no worse than dying from any other bomb.

They act like like we haven't been dropping bombs all over the Middle East for the last couple decades.

OP shouldn't you be at the hospital for your daily oestrogen, let them BBQ those filthy sand niggers you fucking race traitor.

HOL UP
*puts flower into gun barrel*

Also, MOAB isn't even the largest conventional bomb. It's not even all that much bigger than the big earthquake bombs used in WW2.

>if you kill youre enemies they win

The way to win a war is to destroy the enemy's will to fight. The way you destroy his will to fight is through utter humiliation and existential hopelessness. They way you create humiliation and hopelessness is by pounding him relentlessly with death and destruction until he is broken and simply does not care about whatever it was he was fighting about anymore.

Destroying his ability to fight by taking out arms shipments or fuel depots is part of that, sure, but it's incomplete on it's own. If all you're doing is taking a gun out of his hand or gas out of his tank, he's still going to WANT to fight, and will begin doing so again as soon as he is able. You haven't actually changed anything about him fundamentally.

So yes, you can and indeed must kill your way to victory.

Oh and saying that the Axis in WW2 suffered fewer casualties is a grossly misleading statement. For one thing, Stalin through off the casualty count by using his people as disposable cannon fodder (literally gave them sticks to fight tanks with). And for another thing, the total number of casualties is less important than the psychological effect they had on the Axis vs. the Allies.

Taking massive casualties in a battle you ultimately won can be heroic and a morale booster (i.e., Normandy, Bastogne, etc.). Taking massive casualties while losing or retreating is another matter entirely. Ultimately, the Axis will to fight was destroyed by making the war too horrible for them to endure any longer -- Dresden was a fatal blow to the Germans even though it wasn't a military target, and Hiroshima/Nagasaki basically shattered the Japanese psyche overnight. Body counts are not everything.

>-The people

wtf im people
i hate drumpf now!

Thanks for the info m8. In hindsight it was silly even for him to say those exact words.

Actually, I think that's probably the easiest victory condition.

>You can't kill an ideology
Yes you can, you just have to kill all the people that hold it and burn all the books.

GET OUT GET OUT
AMERICANS STOP TRYING TO STEAL OUR BATTLE DOCTRINES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>dong

>dude

That's how every victory is made.
Kill ISIS and leave, let the stable Syrian government take control again.

Trump: hold my diet coke