How will we solve the problem of feeding the entire world? As it stands...

How will we solve the problem of feeding the entire world? As it stands, 50% of American land is dedicated to agriculture, mainly cattle and its food, and the topsoil is facing sterility by 2024. Literally, over an acre of the Amazon is cleared every second. This is not working. What will we do, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N3Af-R0VPFQ
youtu.be/GY3wBsncI2c
data.worldbank.org/indicator
researchgate.net/post/How_do_the_current_agricultural_practices_affect_the_soil_environment_and_health
sustainabletable.org/207/soil-quality
youtube.com/watch?v=Vs6xoKmnYq8
cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/record-co2-coincides-record-breaking-crop-yields-greening-globe
dailycaller.com/2017/01/19/2016s-record-warmth-brought-record-crop-yields-fewer-storms/
usda.mannlib.cornell.edu/usda/current/htrcp/htrcp-04-13-2017.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=nqAvFx3NxUM&nohtml5=False
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh man huge tits are my jam

Normalize eating bugs in order to get ones protein intake. You can farm them far easier than livestock.

Why should I give a single fuck about feeding anyone outside my country? (I don't).

Not my fucking problem. They wouldn't feed my kids by choice.

Stop sending aid to stupid nigger that have 12 children.

tits like that are non functional and problematic only betas drool over a T H I C C rack nigga but muh waifu EAT SHIT NIGGER

>of feeding the entire world?

>entire world

there is no entire world, there are countries

science, of course

Decrease 600 billion dollar military budget, have enough money to feed starving. So hard.

youtu.be/N3Af-R0VPFQ

We do nothing. Let them starve.

Kill everyone with IQ under 90.

Sauce on girl?

youtu.be/GY3wBsncI2c

Steal the cows from India and feed some folks.

something like 70% of your countrys land is devoted to agriculture. your country's eating habits are not sustainable for much longer.

>How will we solve the problem of feeding the entire world?
not our problem.

Emily helen barry

I just want to see her tits, fuck off with your stupid question.

Don't worry, pol thinks overpopulation is a conspiracy.

functional for my dick

narrow the question down to focus on only your country. data.worldbank.org/indicator

good job. pack it in, boys.
a valid solution. now off to the fryer with you!

ok, but you will starve before me. i will, however, give you some of my burger if you work for free on my ski resort.

>50% of American land is dedicated to agriculture, mainly cattle and its food

not even close to being true. there are entire states of empty land that have no cattle or farming associated with them

as chris bitchens once said, a claim the is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. youre a nigger so i wont ask you to research.

get all women pregnant, everybody gets milk

>for some reason this cow annoys me
why

I threw out like $100 of food last week because I cooked a meal each day and made more than for two people and didn't want to eat the same thing for dinner in a row

Feels good man

Soylent green

holy fuck. youre a genius.

Not my job to feed the entire world. How about we feed our own children before we think about getting pet niggers.

i dont give a fuck about niggers or even mexicans. anyone outside of america can suck my obese dick. it doesnt matter, we cant keep this up much longer, even just to feed ourselves. dont forget that we live in a closed system where flux on one side ripples to the other.

everyone needs to become farmers. when oil becomes scarce, the prospect of transporting food hundreds of miles from farm to city will become unsustainable

we need to train people in urban food production, and not being lazy asses.

right now less than 2% of workforce is involved in food production, lowest in history

Sterility is not actually problem for how we farm nowaydays. The soil is merely a substrate for fertilizer, if it's sterile all the better.

And I'm sure they import most of their beef

There isnt much we can do. Shitloads of africans are going to starve as their population continues to rise, but what can you do. If people are stupid enough to pop out 8 kids its their own fault. The west will probably turn away from beef because of the massive resources required to produce it. Asia will continue to fish the ocean dry and their will be huge conflicts from them encroaching on our borders.

I say we nuke every city outside of America.

this is accurate. the greatest minds in the world are all scratching their heads. but at what point do you make a change in the way you live your life?

thats actually not true. researchgate.net/post/How_do_the_current_agricultural_practices_affect_the_soil_environment_and_health

You do realize this kills every single person earth except for one single man?

>Sterility by 2024

You know how I know you don't know what you are even talking about?

Because you sound like a fucking retard. They said the same stupid shit in the 1970s and nobody starved to death cause of this fake ground sterility bullshit.

What's the point of the doughnut?

i suppose we can keep finding loopholes to push the date back
another 50 years
then 25
then 10
then 2
the a month

sustainabletable.org/207/soil-quality

describe urban food production

No, 75% percent of people have that. But for blacks it's only about 15%

>what is crop rotation

This problem has been solved since the fucking Middle Ages you clown it's agriculture 101

One year you plant corn, the next soy beans, the next red spring wheat

Oh my god that was so hard though

who is the sperm germ?

rooftop gardens, roadside gardens, backyard livestock, etc.... you need to learn how to set up beds properly, soil contamination is usually a huge issue in cities

it already happened in Cuba after the fall of the USSR:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vs6xoKmnYq8

Do you even know what an IQ is?

Kek what?

By definition an IQ of 100 is the median of a given sample

GMOs are the solution. But theres so many ignorant people who think eating them will give them cancer and therefore want them banned.

Yes. Now what happens if you remove the bottom?

By killing all third wolrd countries and filling it with white people who know how to farm.
t. White farmer

He said nothing about repeating it in an infinite loop

Race war, war against the jew, civil war, just something that will thin the people supply.

That'll thin the herd right?

England imports like MOST of its food...

Food doesnt magically appear..we nee SOIL to cultivate..and desertification is increasing.

Check what the Dust Bowl was.

Its gonna happen in 10-20 years in India and China too (and northern america too probably). Then we will have 3 billions people to feed.

And we can just eat the babies, come to think of it women would produce around 1L of milk a day after a few generations, a cow produces around 10L per milking (around 15L a day), so if we can find a way to feed 10-15 women on the amount of grass a cow eats in one we should be golden, also we need to get them preggers way more often to make up for babies not having as much meat as bobbie calves.

Legalize cannibalism. Problem solved.

There is no crisis of hunger, merely retards who can't think. Look up what Hati does with seeds and farming and you'll see the truth.

We stop feeding shitskins from other continents
Maybe then they'll work for themselves and actually be of value to the world

Maistre with a full house from beyond the grave. Kek is everywhere for those with eyes to see

Also shit OP, "the world" only grows when you feed it. Then it needs more food. The answer is to let the niggers starve. Send in men with guns to protect the lions and rhinos etc. and just let the place go to hell. Their cars and trucks will only last a few decades anyway, or until the gas runs out, they'll fire all their ammo, and they will return to their preslavery state with a few new myths about how vultures tell you stuff or crocodiles summon the white devils or what-the-fuck-ever.

Seriously, we wuz refineries? We wuz arms manufacturers? We wuz automakers? We wuz plumbers, even? Literally nothing they have can be maintained without charity. We need to stop this totally white [and (((white)))] man-made "African population boom." It's as African as the Russian Revolution was Russian.

Kill everyone.

Problem solved.

nigs arent the ones eating
its the chinese plus the indians plus the americans plus every other population dense city that imports insane amounts of food
its killing everything

Dissolve niggers into nutrient paste.

Right. But they're about to. The projected boom is 8x this century.

Retarded former dairy and beef farmer here, any questions you guys want answered about cow or goat dairy or beef?

I grow and raise my own food. The rest of human population can figure it out for themselves. I don't give a fuck. My family is taken care of.

How much better is organic grass-fed low-temp pasteurized milk?

I enjoy it immensely and it's the source of ~half my calories.

t. NW Euro white core

Me too, but my country won't have 10 million shitskins looking for food, just a couple thousand of easily manageable chinamen.

vertical farms

How the fuck am I supposed to know? I just milked cows for minimum wage.

The cow in Op's post could use some milking

Has anyone made the reply
>wif dem titties
yet?

Kill the people who can't farm their own countries.

Why is it the western world burden to civilize the uncivilized instead of just depopulating the uncivilized lands and colonizing them?

All this altruism is holding back progress.

For the good of humanity, the white man must win.

>retarded
Forgot for a second, sorry
>retarded myself

(Groan)... The issue isn't "earth is running out of food", "muh man-made climate change", "overpopulation" - all pseudoscience and fairy tales.

The problem is we have dictators, communists, retarded bureaucrats, and plenty of morons wanting others in pain and suffering.

I grow majority of our family's food on a 600 sq ft area: use potato boxes, hydroponics (soon to be aquaponics), intensive growing techniques, raising chickens and rabbits, built a methane digester to get fuel from the manure, and using whatever tech I can afford.

My biggest obstacle (of course) was the local zoning board and some Democrat councilmen. It took the best part of 3 years to get a lot of this legal. The whole time, because of family dynamics, the Church helped us out.

Same thing applies worldwide. End the commies, pseudoscience cults, and dictators; free the people, allow religion to help, and they'll eventually be self-reliant. And no, the majority of folks in the world are not stupid; majority in leadership tend to be, however.

This thread just reached its telos

Any questions that I'd actually know?

Genocides in third world countries.

UK relies on imported food, you are one of most import reliant countries in the world.

Hmm do we eat old dairy cows? Or do we just eat steers?

Nice try OP

But thanks to increases in CO2 and global warming, world crop yields are at an all time high. Global warming does have negative impacts on some local areas that experience drought. But overall the net production of food has never been higher.

> cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/record-co2-coincides-record-breaking-crop-yields-greening-globe

> dailycaller.com/2017/01/19/2016s-record-warmth-brought-record-crop-yields-fewer-storms/

> usda.mannlib.cornell.edu/usda/current/htrcp/htrcp-04-13-2017.pdf

What state do you live in?

If your buying from a store its most likely a bobby calf of beef breed, you can eat dairy cows though, a lot of butchers sell dairy cows.

We're literally on the cusp of another agricultural revolution with the mechanization of hydroponics in warehouses

No soil, no pesticides, massively reduced water wastage

The "impending water wars" are also a meme because we can just desalinate the ocean

Most of the panic about the future is just apocalyptic nonsense intended to funnel billions worth of gibs from taxpayers

Do you think someday in the future we will see $1 burgers in New Zealand?

Hhhnnnnnggggg

youtube.com/watch?v=nqAvFx3NxUM&nohtml5=False

I love liberal women with big titi

>grow vegetables in huge underground greenhouse complexes
>produce synthetic meat in a lab
>power it all with solar
>create all manufactured goods out of biodegradable polymers produced by 3d printing

Solved.

What kind of fish are you going to use? I wanted tilapia but there are regulations here.

How easy is desalination? Everything I've heard says inefficient, impractical, expensive, etc. Is that bullshit?

Salt water ignoramus here

if you ain't got your mad max compound well under construction by now, doom on you.

Solar, you cunts still think that shits good, I kinda have to have it and my panels cover up 5m x 3m and it's barely enough to keep my fridge and water going.

Unfortunately once you look at her social media account her ego matches the size of those soggy tatas. I'd stick suck em but never wife a hoe

>Boil some salt water.
WEW that was hard.