Kratom

Should Kratom be legal? Illegal? Does it actually do anything, or is it just a meme drug?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WOW ANOTHER THREAD WITH THE SAME EXACT PICTURE AND TEXT!

it almost seems like spam when they do this huh

All drugs should be legal, prohibition is immoral.

It should be legal for adults. It's basically herbal hydrocodone and it definitely works.

The answer is sort of.

You have to literally just chomp it down on an empty stomach to feel anything. Gel caps ruin the subtle high.

All drugs should be legal.

Taking it with diphenhydramine makes it stronger but then you get a little drowsy. My problem with krat was it gave me insomnia.

it's like a short lasting and weaker than codeine opiate.

poppy seed tea or pods on the other hand are great and last literally days when you first start.

I know someone who was on Methadone and wanted so badly to get off of it. Sad thing is for those who don't know is Methadone is more addictive than heroin and the withdraws are way more intense and last over twice as long. My friend lost their job and had to stop cold turkey so they tried Kratom. Apparently it made the withdraws much more manageable and they have been clean for a few years now.

TL;DR Kratom helps and should stay legal.

>Should Kratom be legal?

Yes all drugs should be legal

War on drugs failed badly admit it

A man's body is his sovereign property to do with what he pleases. It is not to be infringed upon by the government.

Its a placebo for junkies. I tried some 4 different times and it did nothing at all to me. Why? because i only rarely use opiates. my neighbors are hardcore opiate junkies and they think they cant live through the day without a pill or kratom as their back up. totally in the minds of a junkie. 100% garbage.

Best way to describe a moderate dose is like having a few beers and not sobering up for hours. It's pretty fucking tame as long as you're not constantly taking more or doing huge doses. Helped me stop drinking entirely, and many others successfully use it to stop taking all manners of opiates. Drug use is still degenerate and now that I've stopped drinking I don't plan to take any more of it. It's likely a healthier and less dangerous alternative to prescription pain killers which is why it will end up being illegal at a federal level.

all drugs should be legal

drugs dont kill, people kill

it's an opiate and it's addictive, contrary to what kratom addicts will tell you

fuck off with this shit Assclowns

would you say the same if your son fried all of his braincells with weed or got addicted to heroin?

help

Not an opiate. It has certain alkaloids that bind to your opioid receptora the same way opiates to but Kratom itself is not an opiate.

nigger that's literally the definition of opiate.

>not understanding how principles work

It looks like some sort of food spice.
> would you say the same if I told you a non-argument ?

Yeah sure go for it. The more overdoses we have, the better off the nation will be.

Is referring to an opiod agonist

No that's an opioid you silly faggot.

shitty meme drug for opiate addicts

just smoke weed nigga

but then again smoking to "escape" means you are a bitch ass nigga go kys

You dumb fucks fight over everything. It's not called an opiate if it doesn't come from the opium poppy. Opioid is the word you're looking for.

Kek, you're fucked bro. Forever stuck in the subz.

Yes. That is my son's choice. I don't own his body and neither does the government.

>every fucking thread

OPIATE: DERIVED FROM OPIUM

OPIOID: ACTS ON OPIATE RECEPTORS, NOT DERIVED FROM OPIUM

Youth in portugal will less likely try any drugs in their lifetime.

Where are the bromazepam bros?

splitting hairs

All it did for me was give me a scratchy throat, smells like green tea, taste like shit. Would not reccomend!

Tried kratom for the first time a few weeks ago and didn't notice much; guess I was expecting more of a high. Started taking 5-6g and felt great, been using it regularly since. Really negates my anxiety and depression like nothing else, but I'm sure my liver is rotting more than it already was from my alcoholism. It gives some euphoria effects similar to alcohol but without destroying your ability to function like alcohol or weed.

It's definitely got high addiction potential but it's more of a money sink than a threat to society. I don't see anybody being hurt by kratom use or users, it's just one of many things to waste your money on.

Even if making it illegal would do anything to stop people from using it, there's a lot worse drugs to try to rein in. It's a fool's errand though, imo. Best you can do is try to reach addicts with the message that drugs are degenerate.

We all have our vices
I just don't want to lose a friend

I buy a kilogram or more at a time from an online supplier at a price of about 100 dollars. People buy it from head shops for the price of about five to fifteen dollars for a single dose though. Its literally cheaper than heroine if you do it right, and since it is an unrefined leaf powder you will literally vomit before you can overdose on the stuff.

Yeah it's much cheaper than booze or weed, and 1kg will go a long way. My next order will probably be a kilo. It's a more manageable addiction but it's an addiction nonetheless.

How much do you take and what are withdrawals like? My girlfriend pukes every time she takes even a small amount, so I can only imagine what it's doing to the stomach in higher doses. Perhaps there's a better way of ingesting it that's less harsh?

>trying to make a plant illegal
we should just eliminate welfare to make it so druggies who do too much starve

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ