How do you find a qt traditional housewife...

How do you find a qt traditional housewife? What are some green flags that they are good quality and red flags that they are shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't find them, OP. You make them.

fpbp

buy her from her father for 4 camels

marry your sister you cunt

fpbp

don't tinder to meet women
don't expect to find good women in bars
do wholesome activities to meet wholesome women
how fucking hard is it to understand?

fpbp

>Join a church.
>Don't "go looking". They'll find YOU.
>Be a good, upstanding member of the community. Join-in. Do stuff. Let people get to know you.
>Again, they'll find YOU.
Good Quality Signs:
>She has boundaries you must earn your way past
>She is close to her mother
>She respects her father
>She likes animals and small children
Red Flags:
>she smokes
>she has a tattoo anywhere but her wrist or ankle
>she's overweight

also if she doesn't use social media huge green flag

I've easily met dozens of girls who were virgins, moderately to very attractive pretty idealistic in general by Sup Forums standards tradeback if you consider it one is that all of them were pretty stupid and very religious. I live in Texas so I think that helps a lot but in Houston so also tons of people of all sorts. I'm 21 now and met all of them in college so that's the place I would recommend.

I know one pretty girl but unfortunelly she is modern rap girl, Mehh.

You're looking at it the wrong way. You find a good family to marry a daughter from. You know she was raised right and you can start courting her good and early.

Just this

Burn a few churches and murder a bloke or two.

Americans back at it again!

In other words, you get to know her ancestry. It's like a credit history. Nothing else will tell you her quality. Not her virginity. Not her looks or dresses. Not what she tells you.

>GUTE id
>88

Just grab a woman by her hair and drag her to your cave.

>Goes to church
>Clean house
>Good cook

This man speaks truth.
Also replace church for charity work (real ones, not the normie Jew scheme shit) or even right wing political meetings, maybe you won't find a girl there but there are lot of rich conservative dudes with sisters and also you earn productive contacts unlike degenerate leftist whose only organization contact are pot dealers and negro importers

They're called siblings

Look at her interests.

>partying
>social media
>tattoos

You know what to do.

>philosophy
>cooking
>crafts and arts

You know what to do.

It's that simple and don't get overly distracted by appearances if you're looking for a wife because that shit will fade. Just make sure she stays fit and healthy.

if you have to ask then you are hopeless

>she's a good girl
>she loves he mama
>she loves horses
>and America too

Ahmed's fucksock is surprisingly right

go away cleetus

horse people are fucking weird man, thats a big red flag for me.

>Horse girls
>ever
I thought it was a meme but they truly are the rich version of dog fuckers

I usually use "what do you do on the weekend?" as a screening test for cute girls. Is they say cooking, reading, other wholesome activities they have passed

Do you even Tom Petty?

/thread

But for real, women who are into horses are fucking nuts

Go to church

>- dad, why am I so stupid and submissive while you are so cool and smart
>- sorry son, I thought just because your mother loves animals, has boundaries and visits a church she has some good genes. Turns out the other girl Susan I might marry had better genes but she didn't do that so I thought she's worse.
>- dad, wtf...

>- sorry son, I thought just because your mother goes to church, cleans house and cooks she has some good genes... Turns out the other girl Sarah I might marry had better genes but she didn't do that but so I thought she's worse.
>- dad, wtf...

>- sorry son, I thought just because your mother cooks and cleans on the weekends she has some good genes... Turns out the other girl Stacy I might marry had better genes but she didn't do that so I thought she's worse.
>- dad, wtf...

I agree with the smoking is a red flag and interest in reading / philosophy requires some intelligence parts though.

I'll help

Green flags:
>can cook
>dresses like a wolf/catgirl
>will let you decide when she's horny
>Is 2D

Red Flags:
>3D
>Hates anime
>Has moods
>Not AI

>3DPD
HUGE REDFLAG

jesus fuck
you're an autist (like all berliners)
deciding solely on genes won't make anything better

In my country there are no virgins, and there is no monogamy.

Good girls depend on your definition of good.

fpbp

You fuck as many bitches as possible until one bitch is so desperate to not leave you that she decides to do the dishes for you and make you a sandwich, eh voila you have a traditional housewife

Sounds like I know where I'm ghana take my next vacation

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk