Refugees PAID to come to Canada!!

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/04/21/handful-of-syrian-refugees-paid-sponsors-to-come-to-canada-evaluation-reveals.html

Take that USA!!! HA HA HA!!!
These "poor" refugees are actually paying to come to Canada and not the USA. That means Canada is better. Ha ha ha!
They are taking tons of benefits, and have their own money, to spend in Canada and not the USA.
CA-NA-DA!! WOO!! WOO!!! That's a HUGE boost for our economy. See, "refugees" boost the economy. Most of them are "middle class" Syrians and weren't in any danger at all.

Also, they work! Not like you NEETs on /pol
>At that point, only 10 per cent of adult government-assisted Syrian refugees had found work, a number officials have said is comparable to other government-assisted refugee populations at that point in the process.
10% have jobs!! That's more people employed than all of America has jobs!

CA-NA-DA!!! WOO!! WOO!!!
Really brings a tear to the eye. Canada is so progressive and better than America. I'm sure the Old Stock Canadians are proud of what Canada has become.

CA-NA-DA!!! WOO!! WOO!!!
The Home of Hockey, Tim Hortons, Tolerance, Diversity and LGTB

Other urls found in this thread:

metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/04/21/bill-morneau-donald-trump-us-canada-trade-relationship.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Flashback to 1998 when multiculturalists and liberals were saying 'canada will never drop below 90 percent white':

>Canada will never drop below 90 percent white
>Canada will never drop below 85 percent white
>Canada will never drop below 80 percent white
>Canada will never drop below 75 percent white
>Canada will never drop below 70 percent white
You are here
>Canada will never drop below 65 percent white
>Canada will never adopt islam as a national religion
>the year is 2046
and on it goes

"Old Ivan", fuck off dude.
I'm like the ONLY lead who posts here. Besides (you) and (your) shill friends. The ones who you defend me against, then turn into one of them if you mention something bad about Jordumb Peterson.

Fuck this country sucks. You're such a loser too Peterson, "Old Ivan", (who) ever the fuck (you) are.
Where's your shill friends??

UH OH!! NADIANS DUN FUCKED NOW!!

>Hurrr durrr, USA NEEDS Canadian lumber, energy and diary or they'd die!!! America depends on Canada!!!

Not anymore, buck-os
metronews.ca/news/canada/2017/04/21/bill-morneau-donald-trump-us-canada-trade-relationship.html

This is going to tank the country. Good job CBC and leaf shills.

>BLLLLAAAHHH I'm a Canadian loud mouth!! It's my god giving right, being born in Canada, to act like an asshole, shit talk everyone and it's fine!!

Fucking losers. You can't talk shit about people and expect nothing to happen. I know you retard leafs do *think* just that. You're ALLOWED to bad mouth everyone cause "durrr I'm a Canadian" *goof grin*

I hate you people so much.
What if Trump stops allowing FOOD to cross to border?

Fuck I hate you people so fucking much.

PS: If I was Trump, I'd do the EXACT same thing to you leaf retard faggots. I'd literally starve you people to death.

Do you have your passport yet Peterson, I mean "Old Ivan"??
Why do you tell people to leave Canada, get a discussion going, "attract" shills, then defend people against those shills, but then get all buddy buddy with them, if the person doesn't like Jordumb Peterson??

You're controlled opposition "Old Ivan", to what end I don't know.

immigrants are just fresh debt slaves

the rest of us are already saturated and the jew needs fresh shekels

Why did Trudeau and his retarded father have to ruin Canada

>spaz Canadian freaks out and talks to himself
>episode 109

America is on fire.

it's not okay here.

send help.

plz

aayyy 420

What a faggot. I hope an islamic immigrant chops your fucking head off.

Blaaazzzeee it

No one over 30 cares about you kids, your feelings and over reactions to situations. America is just fine. It's simply brain washed moronnials fighting over (((fake news)))

refugees also get paid for doing crimes

O-o-okay COWARD. How about you unproxy yourself, use a Canadian flag, then talk tough to me, LEAF bitch.
>A FUCKING LEAF
Yea, you loser betas are so cringe, internet words hurt your fee fees. You pay real $$ to appear American to avoid
>A FUCKING LEAF
Losssseeeerrrrr

Those same refugees will end up paying at least a million dollars in taxes before they die. On top of that they will add additional millions into the economy in general. What's your fucking point user? Do you want Canada to be a hugely underpopulated second rate country forever? Probably, because you have no fucking foresight.

Canada has 4 million fewer people than the Sate of commiefornia. We're the second biggest country in the world. We should take as many refugees in as possible, and deport retards like you.
Please fuck off now Randy.

You're on Sup Forums that often? OMG, you're so cool! Lurking Sup Forums 24/7, is way cooler than posting on Sup Forums.
Gotcha.
Moronnials are the biggest faggot kike baby hyprocrite pieces of shit on earth. I hate you kids so much

Are you the crazy leaf who thinks every britbong you see is Jordan Peterson behind a proxy for some reason?

You need to get your meds checked.

We are weak, faggot, thats the only reason they want to come here. Trudeau makes us look weak and his "it's the current year" makes it look like we don't give a shit about evidence and argument... Muzzie love that. Feel based society are the easiest to pervert into primitive barbarism.

>$1,000,000 in taxes by the time they die

WOW!!!

Do ALL Canadians pay that much to the Queen and politicians before they die?
WOW!!!
ONE MILLION!!!
$1,000,000 in taxes over your life time!! WOW!!!!
THE PRIVILEGE!!!!!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

>Do you want Canada to be a hugely underpopulated second rate country forever

If the alternative is being populated by foreigners who consume copious amounts of resources, then yes.

Obviously you posted the flag not out of a sense of patriotism, but to "sell" your brand to Canadians...

Go away, please

1 POST by this ID
You a stalker or something?? How do you identify specific people on an ANONYMOUS website??
You're a freak bud. Seriously.

Yes, those of us that actually pay taxes do. We can't all be freeloaders Randy.

It's why you're the one who should be deported...

If your country needs people.
The reasonable solution: change your tax system to promote family creation, incentivize big family's, and run propaganda to get your native population fucking like rabbits.

The batshit insane solution: Import millions of inbred uneducated religious fanatics who think it's there to duty conquer the world in the name of Islam and force everyone else into dhimmitude.

Of course Canada picks option 2.

Also, this

Imagine, instead of paying ONE MILLION in taxes, you had ONE MILLION to spend on yourself! WOW!! IMAGINE THAT EH????

You one of those RICH guy, who has so much money, paying taxes is a piece of cake and you LOVE the PRIVILEGE of paying taxes??

LEL
All the real rich Canadians have fled Canada and have their money in tax havens. Even businesses operating right now in canada, have their accounts in tax havens

ONE MILLION IN TAXES OVER A LIFE TIME!!!

THE PRIVILEGE

Canada is fucking made up of foreigners you autist, whites are extremely outnumbered.

Seriously how is that "we" win, when "we" literally sell our birthright to foreigners, and become a minority in the land our forefathers developed?

>two minutes later
>"one post by this ID!"
Chill the fuck down man. No I saw your crazy ramblings the other day, you have a "unique" (insane) writing style that stands out, and you where rambling on and on about "old Ivan" then too.

LEL
Tell that to the Canadian millionaire and business owners who have their accounts in tax havens.
(You) sound the like dummy.
Enjoy giving away your money "cool guy". It's "privilege". You have SO MUCH, you don't miss it.
LEL
Loser.

balls, missed that.

THIS is why I LOVE my country!

You're right, living in Canada is a privilege. Most of us appreciate it.

Then there's people like (you) Randy.

>whites are extremely outnumbered
Factually incorrect.

Also, you have to go home, low life foreign shyster.

Samefagging
Talking to yourself like an insane person. Are you autistic or something?? You so autistic, you remember certain writing styles from seeing them ONE time?
That's some serious AUTISM bro. Maybe borderline schizo desu. Have you checked into a mental ward yet?? Did you forget your adderall today AUTISM boy??
Calm down on the autism samefagger. Jeez. The autism of chantards

one million is fucking peanuts
its far more likely theyll breed like crazy, kill white people, and stay largely unemployed for dem gibs
you talk like were importing productive members of society... when in reality its like importing several million more shiftless abos ON TOP of causing a massive demographic shift towards a culture that is completely incompatible with western values, left or right

people who want more mudslimes should be forced to accommodate them in their homes and pay for their gibs directly

Your attitude is emblematic of any invader.

True Canadians (of Indian/Chinese/European decent) will have to remove parasites like you.

Who's Randy?? I don't get it

Are you calling the rich people, who hide their money outside of canada and don't think it's a privilege to live here, are also "Randy" ? (whatever that is suppose to mean)

its retarded but it seems to be an idea that libshits the world over have latched onto

>Samefagging Talking to yourself like an insane person. Are you autistic or something?? You so autistic, you remember certain writing styles from seeing them ONE time?
That's some serious AUTISM bro. Maybe borderline schizo desu. Have you checked into a mental ward yet?? Did you forget your adderall today AUTISM boy??
Calm down on the autism samefagger. Jeez. The autism of chantards

Holy fuck, pot calling the kettle black much? Do you even read bro? HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA Retarded Randy, get back in the basement.

It's a boomer on the opiods. Pissed off. Can't really blame him though...

No I'm calling you Randy. Rich people who hide their money outside the country? I call them criminals, and they should do hard time for it.

Just because criminals cheat the system every day, doesn't give me the right to cheat the system too.

you language is such a fucking pleb-tier version of german it fucking hurts

title could either mean they got paid or they were paid.
sort your language out bucko

If I didn't see you posting every fucking day I'd be inclined to think this was some next level shitposting. I think you might have some schizophrenic tendencies, seriously get your fucking head checked you delusional bastard.

You really think Jordan Peterson is stalking you? Fucking lunatic

Canada is hilariously bad

This image gives me a little hope, I like to imagine Trudeau is just nodding his head, thinking about what face to make for his next snapchat story

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LEL
Touch a nerve did I?? LEL
I shit post to pass time in boringada. Guess what, it's cold, grey and shitty outside, AGAIN. I know, you fat losers, love sitting inside looking at the magic screen, but I don't. So I rile up retards like (you).

If you haven't had your mental health evaluated, you should. You legitimately sound like you have schizophrenia. Medication will increase your quality of life substantially. Take advantage of your free health care and see a doctor.

The guy is an international financier.

He relies on "economic/population growth" to maintain his wealth and lavish lifestyle. (He collects returns on his construction investments.)

It should be no surprise at all that he sells globalisation/immigration around the world. The question is what is the quid pro quo for those who deal with him.

Obviously the man couldn't give 2 shits about climate changehurt his bottom line.

>riled up
The only one getting riled up is you amigo. Seriously, if you don't live in the sticks go to the nearest hospital and check yourself in. Nigger you are straight up paranoid schizophrenic. Least you could do is use our health care for something necessary.

Can you post your credentials to prove ANYONE should take you "advice" ?
I mean, taking any sort of psychological or medical advice from chantards, the notion is laughable.

>hey user, I think you have cancer. Your posting style has shown up in studies with people who died of ass cancer. Stop posting ASAP or die of ass cancer.
>t. chantard doctor

Eu needs them so hard to be refugees, they have to pay to shady people, like in Cuba to Flórida, from were result deaths and worst, people endebted to lybian extremists, to cross on boats meant for 20 people, with 200 inside.

They still are not welcome, and still havent contributed for our societies, worst, they are funding muslim extremist

Keep telling yourself that Randy. If it makes you feel better about things.

You'd be very surprised by who is responding to you, I'll let you in that far. Have a nice day 8-)

Well then relax.

And try to post something of value instead.

No one reads shitposts.

Post your credentials "doctor". I doubt you'd take medical or psychological advice from a chantard. Why should I take, (yours)?
LEL
Loser.

They have AIDS?

Who cares who's responding. I'm simply posting new stories, already published by Canadian media.
What are you trying to scare me with exactly??
I don't have state secrets from metronews.ca
LEL

Why are "conservative" Canadians mentally ill on this board?

Whatever, have fun eating a bullet at 30 when the voices become too much to handle.

Do whatever I want. Thanks

>These "poor" refugees
Money will not save you from Assad's bombs you retard.

I really hope you're right... but given how our elected officials hobnob around the world with the rich and famous (even in their spare time apparently), I kind of doubt it.

What's a Leppo was actually Syria's richest city before the war, lots of international trade went through it. They are still legitimate refugees.

Sure??

Awesome! Take our kangz and beaners while you're at it too please.

I'm not trying to scare you, believe me, I would never threaten.

In fact, I wish I could help you.

Anyway, I have a busy life, got to go. Please stop being so negative Randy. You could be a Terry someday, maybe even a Steve.

If you can afford an apartment in Jordan while waiting for a flight to Canada for free everything, you could've just stayed in Jordan.

What the fuck? Is something a bit off in your head?

There are a lot of crazies on here sadly.

refugees aren't the problem, refugees in a welfare state are.

You change the meta-game from "come here and you can make something of yourself" to "come here and get free shit"

Okay delusional loser. (You) have a "busy" life as someone I should care about responding to me, who wants to help me, but won't reveal their identity and must now leave.
LOL

What the fuck

You are having paranoid delusions thinking that a random bong that posted in your thread is someone that's constantly harassing you and has personal shills that harass you as well. With that level of paranoia you are either suffering from stimulant psychosis or schizophrenia. Look into it at some point.

He posts in every thread about Canada. Some schizophrenic fuck who thinks every poster is Jordan Peterson with a proxy. He also thinks the professor is outright stalking him.

Newfag or something??

Spot the newfag retardit loser betas.

Probably the eternal leaf that makes every other leaf look bad.
Thanks. I don't usually participate in Canadian threads so I didn't know this nutjob. This guy is insane.

>maybe even a Steve

the mere thought of aspiring to such heights is enough to gladden a man's heart

??????????????

You need to post proof you're actually qualified to make those diagnosis. Until then, you're just a loser beta fag bitch talking out your asshole like a moron. Loser. Git gud loser. Get a real pschy degree, ya wanna be.
>duhh here's my bullshit psychological profile of you user. Duuurrrr I'm smurt huh?? Durrr
LEL STFU low life moron. Your IQ is -130

If it's not true, why are you all making a huge deal over nothing??

Wew lad

Your AUTISM is out of control. I mean, how AUTISTIC do you need to be, to care about a leaf poster on a mongolian yak hair forum? I mean, come on user, are you that much of a NEET spergo loser AUTISM beta, you need to attack people online??
WOW. Your AUTISM is really strong.

>if it's not true
Get help.

>We should be like India or China because they have a lot of people, and not like those sparsely populated scandi countries that liberals love to gloat about.

It's about the quality of the people and the culture that they have developed over 100s of years, not the quantity.

Another reason it seems like you have schizophrenia is you think that person that you're responding to had any more connection to you outside of recognizing your writing style and fucking with you because they can tell you are that paranoid. Look up all the signs and symptoms of schizophrenia.

is this guy schizo

Google search now qualifies you as a clinical psychologist??
Wow............If only Jordan Peterson had known. He was 15 years in University to get a PhD, when all he had to do, was Google stuff and be a psychologist.

oh, somebody else noticed it

I hate getting advice from people I don't know.

That said, I think you should take a break from pol for a few weeks.

Heck, I think I will take my own advice.

Why are you obsessed with Jordan Peterson?

>thinks an argument from authority fallacy discredits everyone noticing his very clear mental problems
>calls everyone else dumb.

You first. You seem REALLY AUTISTIC to care so much about some leaf, trashing another leaf, on a Japanese Anime Korean Kawaii Robot Model painting forum.
I mean, that's level 100000000 AUTISM bro.
Get help and stop being so AUTISTIC

I agree, you have all the symptoms of being an AUTISM Beta Faggot loser. Seek help.

do you think i'm peterson?

See ya, the fuck later, loser. No one, will notice or care you're gone. No one.
BYE!!! :^)

>green text
>green text more
>words in green
>argument won
>green words
>chantard

Are you??

Maybe he was one of his early clinical studies? His paranoia is pretty directed, and I hear that a lot of schizophrenic people hate doctors of any kind.

Are you dui poorfag leaf from Ontario or the one that failed petersons class?

Poor leaf..
Will miss you fatties.

imspartacus.jpg

"I'm Jordan Peterson!"
"No I'm Jordan Peterson!"

Schizo-leafs mental state right now.

go back to "le reddit" and use memes 10 years after we make them

If you're the same "UK" poster who LARPs as "Old Ivan" the USSR survivor who posts pics like this
>pic related
Then yes, I do think *that* poster is Jordan Peterson.
It's just a SUPPOSITION mind you. So it's not 100%. Supposition means, "not clear" .

op on the bottom