Where were you when white sharks stepped up to provide vital janitorial services to the human gene pool?

Where were you when white sharks stepped up to provide vital janitorial services to the human gene pool?

KEK

Germany bringin' the bantz today boys!

top fucking kek

Of course it's Germany loving it when white women get killed, like you haven't already imported enough predators into Europe to prey upon the populace.

>Ban guns
>Crime and murder goes up but now the murders are done with sharp or blunt tools

Are you faggots going to ban sharks too? What else are you going to ban until you learn that life is a fight for survival and your survival is YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY.

>Australia
>White
nice one anglo

ps. slaves are nto white

Imagine how much of a resentful virgin autist you have to be that you celebrate the death of a 17 yo girl over how much you hate women for not wanting your pathetic ass.

Are sharks, dare I say it, /our guys/??

Are you mentally retarded?

I think it's partly that they're glad she's missing out on life too now, because she's dead

Only the great white sharks

>because she's dead

Uh, source?

nah a lot of the murders are still done with guns, because criminals don't follow the law
like usual only the law abiding are punished

>First 3 words of article is "Teenage girl dies"
You okay Hans?

>American education

>German reading comprehension.

Fuck off Achmed.

Nice bit o' bantz right there, Hans.

sharks are bros desu

Not bad

This to be honest famalamadingdong

>Not keeping tabs on everyone who's slighted you via a dummy facebook and making collages of when their lives take a turn for the worse.
Look at this cuck.

I don't understand how people can swim in the sea, when I was 10 and 12 we went to New Brunswick and I wouldn't dare allow the waterline to rise above my chest. I read of sharks traveling far up north and attacking humans, there are also jellyfish which can shock you and paralyse your muscles so you drown. Fucking normie scum made me realize bravery is a function of stupidity.

Last time we had a death, the state government at that time decided it would be a great idea to have a big state funded shark cull. Thatll show them sharks whos boss.

A FUCKING WHITE SHARK.

SHARKS OF COLOR UNITE.

Non normie here. Actually was attacked by a 12' great white shark while kayak fishing on June 25 2013. Shit was nuts. I tell folks it was like an alien encounter alone at night. Still dive and kayak. Think I'm good till a shopping bag fdrifts by underwater and I think I'm toast.