myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it belongs in the middle as the buffer zone to the slavs it is

Scandanavia

to Estonia. the rest can fuck off, especially scandicucks

:3

what about Hungary?

My heart and soul!

It belongs in asia, with the other asians.

they're not our brothers anymore

Svandinavians
>Niggers rape their women
>They are niggers themselves
>No history besides looting more succesful nations
>Will be extinct by 2050
>Legos are cool I guess

Slavs (and their baltic subjects)
>Mighty hussars
>Can drink
>Can squat
>Rich history
>Actually have future

Take your pick, chink

Difficult question to answer. Politically, I would say Scandinavia since the 1800s, with more nordic cooperation. If we had not been under Swedish rule, things might be different.

We used to act as a bridge between East and West in the era after WW2 in an attempt to stay in Russia's good graces.

If western civilization takes a nosedive (due to the fall of American hegemony), I fear our current politicians would follow the other Nordic countries. I'd much rather act in the best interest of the nation and see if we could make a transition towards our new Chinese overlords.

this tbqh

This would be another good option. Estonia is redpilled on Russians, but not cucked like Western Europe.

to the right

Lol you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded

genetically closer to balts
culturally now a days to scandicucks

with the other crosses

Elaborate. If you mean I write too formally, then I will say that it likely stems from autism. I dislike typing like a retarded person.

>balts
Nope. Only Estonia

Estonia is a cute!

also being dirt poor

Correct. They are Finnic. There are some in parts of Russia as well, but Estonia is the other nation with genetic similarities.

It's the whole baltic region. Latvians and Lithuanians don't differ other than from the language. Genetically there's little differnce

this

It belongs in the trash.

The raiding did work, though. Normans, Varangian guards, Rurik, permanent genetic mark on the UK etc.

Wrong. We are closer to Swedes. than Latvians

Estonia greatest ally. Swedes see us only as competitors which explains why they are giving "refugees" free train tickets to come here.

finns are scary. cus theyre all quiet and autistic until one day when suddenly they stab a nigga.

You think the genes suddenly change once you gross over to Latvia?

Finland belongs to the Anglos.
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

Latvians and Lithuanians have more Finnic genes than Estonians.

Latvia and Lithuania have close to zero I1 haplo, they don't have that nordic influence. Estonia has way more than the rest of the balts.

In western Finland the I1 haplo reaches 40-50%

fuck off back to sweden Sven. Most russians are finno ugric so we're more similar in culture and genetically to russians than scandicucks. Or actually russians are similar to us since they are just finns speaking a slavic language

mongol strenght

I'm not talking about the halpos. Ok I guess there's no point talking about this you have no idea what you're talking about.

We aren't really that close to either. Genetic isolate.

dont mine me just shitposting

also finland smells funny

When do you gtfo back to siberia?

russians are finno ugric cucked out of their own language. Russia should be annexed by Finland

Wrong again. Most north russians are just slavified finns. Genetically they're not much different.
Again. People always confuse language and culture to genetics

good luck trying to kick us back to siberia. you fennocucks make up like 5% of our total population

Baltic trio are the only countries that refer to Suomija by it's actual name.

Coincidentally I'm listening to some Finnish music right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=e-87Ac96u3M

time for a finnish vacation!

I'm not a fennocuck, just a western finn.

This.
It's tells closer prehistoric connections to baltics. We just got scandicucked in 1200s

When will we liberate the Russians from the slavic menace and teach them the language of their ancestors? :D

I have been given the impression that we suffer from disproportionate genetic diseases that other populations do not? Is this not true? Am I misinformed?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9259368

West coast has been germanic for thousands of years

you are a fag in denial

N1c1a (M178)

The subclade N-M178[Phylogenetics 3] is defined by the presence of markers M178 and P298. N-M178* has higher average frequency in Northern Europe than in Siberia, reaching frequencies of approximately 60% among Finns and approximately 40% among Latvians, Lithuanians & 35% among Estonians (Derenko 2007 and Lappalainen 2008).

Miroslava Derenko and her colleagues noted that there are two subclusters within this haplogroup, both present in Siberia and Northern Europe, with different histories. The one that they labelled N3a1 first expanded in south Siberia (approximately 10,000 years ago on their calculated by the Zhivotovsky method) and spread into Northern Europe where its age they calculated as around 8,000 years ago. Meanwhile, the younger subcluster, which they labelled N3a2, originated in south Siberia (probably in the Baikal region) approximately 4,000 years ago (Derenko 2007).

No.

also this whole slav-nord reminds me way too much of the "Brit"-Canadian v "French" Canadian discussions

either way Bjork is a terrible singer

Genetically northern russians people ie those people close to our border are not genetically no different than us.
What do you mean by germanic? There weren't no germanics in thousands of years ago.
But there's a western/east divide for sure, but the divide is more to the baltic region than to sweden

But you're both Mongol rape babies! Doesn't that give you a special bond?

It's a fucking bullshit map. Our versions of I1-m253 are not really found anywhere else which suggests that the mutations happened after the migration, here in Finland.

What are you talking about bro, I thought we was fine

Isn't it sunset soon there, shouldn't you be praying moon god? let adults talk

They are, we aren't. We have no relation to them really, just the language seems somewhat similar.

We are saami rape babies if anything but they aren't/weren't mongols.

we are fine, it's just some Iraqi new-Finn talking

No.

Why do you trust these meme maps?

Sometimes I wish I could be a nomad horserider on the mongolian steppes

This.
The Finnish-baltic relations are much more ancient even thought we got enriched by the swedes later on time.
In any case I don't see what's the big deal.
Do you think think the genes just change to totally different when you start to speak a different language? Finno-ugrics aren't the native languages to this land. There used to be much older paleo-european langues spoken through the europe.
We're talking about tens of thousands of years of genetic history. People always get stuck by cultural terms

To Mongolia

No one. They're alone.

I like them though. Finlands sak är vår.

Russia

youtube.com/watch?v=p72C-vDgAJo

die, faggot.

>either way Bjork is a terrible singer
delet this

no one's fucking fighting for you, mongolian dirt

>slavs
>having future
any data could prove otherwise

chill up m8

This.

Russia

>The adventures of Mehmet in Poland

if you clean enough toilets you might accumulate enough money to fix infrastructure.

Mongolia.

Do facts upset you

don't worry bro, norway is easily the best scandinavian country, but we are not really related to each other

WTF? Finland has so little in common with Lithuania I mean seriously. EestiBro has to go back unfortunately.

many things upset me

>best scandinavian country
Well, as far as scandinavia goes that one is a given.

Rightfully British clay

southerners no, in the north we love finland

>Mongol rape babies
We're central Siberian, not Mongol. And fuck the Honkeys, they're too mixed, being there in the middle of Europe. All that Slav and Kraut blood has made them weak and stupid.

Suomi on Suomi serkku.

Before 1939 we were Baltic

This.

Meme's

come home baltic man
bring your own snacks tho

norwegians can't handle banter
youtube.com/watch?v=Ur4i9eotsiY

We had enough of your shit pooland! Day of the blitzkrieg when?

>Oslo
>Norway
pick one

>Scandinavians
>More intelligent then Slav niggers
>Historically more based
>Jews see them as a bigger threat, hence the multiculturalism