Please help save this girl

Sup Forums, this is Caidyn. She has been posting on online anarchist forums and has been increasingly interested in ANTIFA activities. She is teenaged former heroin user. She is heading down a dark path.

Here is the link to help save her: pastebin.com/JaXs0CQc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KooRAU-5rrs
pastebin.com/JaXs0CQc
reddit.com/user/caidynx/submitted/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She needs us.

Not your personal army except you manage to convince us why this girl is more special than anyone else

>Doxxing a 16 year old

You should feel ashamed. Reported.

I dont care.

The mind virus is taking her over... hurry Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=KooRAU-5rrs

>She is teenaged former heroin user.
how old was she when she got addicted to heroin? 12?

I'll fund to video her getting punched in the face by people she has been harassing

She's hot I say we support her and ANTIFA

No fucking idea, but it's incredibly crazy if she isn't a fucking liar. That is what happens when people get caught up and introduced to these fucking faggot anarchist scum.

>she

>heroin
Into the trash it goes, she's literally never going to get better now.

I am a nazi.
I dont care
The end

>only WE can shove our politics down impressionable young throats!!!

>implying I actually want to save her

>le huge clown glasses meme

This pretty much, everyone I knew from school that got into that shit is dead or in jail now

>Implying protecting any ANTIFA related scum is okay.

You are all faggots.

ANTIFA fucking sucks at staying secure and hidden online. Exploit every single person who doesn't protect themselves.

Then delet this thread? What do you want, anons to harass her? She's already put herself in hell if she's a junkie, you don't need to do anything.

She needs sum BBC.

kek get off Sup Forums you fucking faggot.

You post like someone who's been here a month. I don't know if you've met heroin addicts before, but they're pretty much already dead and not much phases them. What more do you want?

I don;t give a fuck about how shitty her life already is. I only care about exposing anybody and everybody associated with ANTIFA.

>help me white knight, Sup Forums

No

And she's probably still doing drugs anyway, user. Especially if she's hanging around Antifa dipshits.

>I only care about exposing anybody and everybody associated with ANTIFA
Well then do it yourself then you lazy faggot, this is just a personal army thread like everyone thought in the beginning.

Hell if I didn't know any better I'd almost think you were one of them, coming here to get antifags doxxed in order to stoke further conflict. You know, like a jew would do.

This isn't white knighting you fuck did you click the fucking link faggot.

I don't give a fuck about this girl she is ANTIFA.

You titled this thread "Please help save this girl"

Are you actually fucking stupid? I did the work. You just need to know the information and save it.

For fucks sake you are dumb.

she is not a very good poet

Sorry. I don't weaponize my autism for drug addicts. They are worthless. They have wasted their genetic potential for intelligence.

>You just need to know the information and save it
Why would I? I don't care about some protester slut, why do you?

Oh, it was just shitposting, that's alright then as long as you're only pretending.

OP why don't you fuck off to Sup Forums if you want a bunch of retards texting this underage girl for you? What else do you want anons to do with this information?

Faggot OP

>pastebin.com/JaXs0CQc
proof of this person having anithing at all to do with antifa?

Most likely you're trying to create a "trump supporters threaten innocent teen" situation, alternatively revenge on ex..

Why don't you fucking do it yourself you lazy cunt

Not protecting you burgerfag. Dont care about the posturing ir vaginal state of a coal burner.

Wind your neck in faggot and dont forget to turn up to the war 3 years late again.

reddit.com/user/caidynx/submitted/

I'm not a fucking idiot.

she a fucking mod of r/ColumbusAntifa for fucks sake.

Okay, then tell her parents. What do you want user to do here? If you got a shitload of anons to harass her in some way, would that help, or hurt?
Is anything you or any of us do going to make her not be an antifag cunt? Do you have any ideas besides "get her!"?

This