HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH...

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
FUCKING
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/mar/18/my-mum-always-told-me-i-was-white-like-her-now-i-know-the-truth
twitter.com/SamKhalaimann
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE WUZ LEPRECHAUNS AND SHEEEEIT

Truly sad

>You have to be a male to be racist

McNiggers

I am happy for him and Ireland.

#iamirish

WTF, I love cultural appropriation now.

that be a nigger

GET OUT

This is the prevailing narrative, but most of the women in my family are super racists and they say things that would be shocking even to Sup Forums.

>family history goes back thousand years in Ireland
>not Irish because born in America
>some dindu gets plopped out of his moms pussy, shipped on a boat to Ireland
>Irish

No Irish is a nigger, WTF is wrong with them?

This is went too far...too fucking far

time to prep the bull

>This is what having an Irish heritage will mean in a few years

>National Geographic calculated what the average Irish will look like in 2050, and it's beautiful!

care to give an example?

>THERE ALWAYS AFTER ME POT OF CRACK

This is how Europe dies, everyone sits around trying to one up each other for how niggerfied their countries become and turn it into jokes rather than trying to fix the actual problem. I swear you're all a bunch of fucking masochists

It's no joke that in Ireland, unless at least your grandparents were born in Ireland, you will not be considered Irish by people who are Irish.

You may have been born in Ireland, but you'll never really be accepted as Irish. I don't make the rules, that's just how it is with most people here.

Literally the KIKES are making the Irish Niggers now!

Holy shit. He looks like a Dark Souls character

Celts are actually African. That's why they were slave.

Fat star wars nigger lips

Someone should start a #WeAreJapanese hashtag

>Pot calling the kettle black

>O'Neal

no because I made it up

Michael Coonlins

Numbers please, the lot of them

>Murphy

Fucking this

IT'S NEILL NOT NEAL

Poor, poor Seamus.

youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8

Charles McBarkley

WTF your not irish

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

isn't that how it should be everywhere?

>t. Mohammed O'Finnigan

isn't that the nigger who kept posting selfies here?

As a Cromwellian I support this, it's the best way to finally destroy the Irish people by robbing them of any ethnic identity

I went twice to Ireland once in 2014 and the other 2015
It felt like a 20 full of cultural enrichment

This.

>I'll have a pint of Nigguis.

a potato nigger

>tfw when you have to pretend your people dont exist so someones feelings aren't hurt

says the tan

>Remember gentlemen, there is a difference between a black man and a nigger.
>niggers can rot in prison
>but my daughter is more than welcome to bring a black man home
>le civic national meme

This gives new meaning to the term Black Irish

Don't worry Amir, I consider you just as Irish as Seamus and Deirdre

Looks like an average Irishman to me.

If this guys Irish, can I be Irish too? I need a potato's confirmation.

Give it 20 years

Trust me, America is basically Europe 20 years into the future

An improvement on the typical Irish honestly

That pic is from the US you tard

But if he's proud to be Irish, why is that bad? It's not his fault he was born there, but he's proud of it and he wishes the best for the country.

I admit that shocking Sup Forums is an exaggeration. But they do call niggers monkeys. They don't like asian and mexican women. Pretty much on the level of Sup Forums but they are all normies.

I'm 1/4 Irish like all Irish American people. I've never been, don't particularly want to go. But yet it feels good knowing I can buy myself another 20 years of relative safety in Ireland after England gets too messy.

There's literally nothing wrong with it.

then let him call himself irish african or whatever the dumb shit the nuggets call themselves here.

HE HAS TO GO BACK.

Looks Irish to me!

Better become independent.
Or you go down with EU and England.

BECAUSE The lie that the left is trying to create is that Nationality is completely independent of race. To me "Irish" is a race. It ONLY applies to people with Irish ancestors. You can be a nigger living in Ireland but as far as I'm concerned they're African.

uhhh shitlord

anyone can be Irish now, even a nigger. You just have to believe hard enough

He's a Nigger Irish.

Not in America anyways.

I thought the Brits were kidding about the potato niggers.

That hurts deep, user.

Tyrone is an irish name, kek

>ey gurls, you mine if mah boiz n I snap a pic?

Someone post that article screencap where some Irish cunt cheated on her husband with a "black Irish man" and then actually convinced the fucker to raise the kid as his own, under some pretense that she had black ancestors or something like that.

Sweetie, now that's not very nice. Remember, we had a talk about how must treat others.

Go wash your hands and get off the Internet.. supper is ready. Mommy made potato steak with mashed potatoes, potato on the cob, and potato pie desert.

A Leprecoon.

>a black irish
Is there anything worse than that? I can't think of anything.

Thanks for the assistance Eurobro

Plastic Paddies BTFO

>this ooga booga is an irish face
FUCKING

L M A O
M
A
O M A L

thx bro

Never mind, found it!

>You might not think it to look at me, but my upbringing was a very Anglo-Irish affair. I grew up on the outskirts of London with my blue-eyed younger brother, British father and Irish mother. Many happy weeks of the school holidays were spent in Ireland and I was educated at a Catholic school in Surrey. We ate roast beef and yorkshire puddings on Sundays, and Thin Lizzy, Van Morrison and the Clash formed the soundtrack to our lazy weekends.

>Before he died, my father consented to giving me a DNA sample. A year later, as my grief was still casting shadows over my every move like a black cloud, I finally mustered the courage to get it processed in secret. “I know that you’re mine,” he told me a few months after his terminal diagnosis. But as the cancer slowly swallowed him, I found it impossible to press him further for the answers I had spent my life wanting. Plus, Mum told me to leave it.

>When I received an email stating that the paternity test results were inconclusive, I was utterly miserable, but still hopeful that I would somehow be related to the man who had taught me how to read, cook and ride a bike, and who differed from me only in appearance. I was told by the company that the DNA of two random people differs by less than 0.1% and that I should wait in ethnicity-limbo for a few more weeks, which I did, until a test with my mother’s DNA added, proved there was no chance that my father was my own.

>Rage so strong it scared me coursed through my veins and hurtled towards my mother like a hurricane in our family home as I demanded answers. After I had grown hoarse from screaming, she finally confessed to a one-night stand with a black Irishman she met in a west London pub. However, she claims that she doesn’t know anything else about him – his race included.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/mar/18/my-mum-always-told-me-i-was-white-like-her-now-i-know-the-truth

Ireland should be grateful, they are an evolutionary step below niggers and could use some gene mixing.

#transethnic

L M A O
M A
A M
O A M L

Have you seen the guy's twitter

He's fucking retarded

twitter.com/SamKhalaimann

We can finally see real black red heads.

>i posted this while publicly urinating into a hole in the sidewalk

>WAAAHH BURGER JIUCE EVERYWHERE. LOOK AT US EUROS WE'RE WHITE TOO WAAAHHH.

Most of the "white" people I see in America have this disgusting skin tone that is both pale and tan at the same time. They're like Slav/Spic hybrids.

None of you are Irish either. You all claim ancestry from European countries of your choosing when you're a bunch of smelly mutts.

whoa calm your tits fitzy

>says Irish people will look like him
>proud
nope nope nope

I forgot about that bridge they built between Ireland and Africa

No I won't because I'm fucking tired of you yanks on this board. You go around acting all superior when you're nothing but a bunch of obnoxious, ignorant bastards that are hated world wide

I never got this meme, the only people who look remotely like that are Italians, and there are barely any compared to other whites

We are superior because of our freedoms but in twenty years when we lose them we'll be just like you guys

Sorry bro
Just tends to happen when you live in the only western country that really matters

I go to America all the time and I have a lot of family over there and I can tell you this meme is highly accurate.

>Everyone in America claims European ancestry off the top of their head

>There are many sickly looking hybrids that are neither white nor black but just pure repulsive looking

Calm down Abdullah O'Hennessy, I mean you no harm

where in america? the south, jew york?