"the antisemitism is just a meme, we're not actually anti-jewish"

>"the antisemitism is just a meme, we're not actually anti-jewish"

People don't make/watch a SIX HOUR movie over a trivial topic. There is deep seeded anti-antisemitism within this board and the alt-right, probably unbeknownst to trump.

Why do you deny it so fervently?

Other urls found in this thread:

fpp.co.uk/bookchapters/WSC/WSCwrote1920.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marillyn_Hewson
youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM
globalresearch.ca/history-of-world-war-ii-americas-was-providing-military-aid-to-the-ussr-while-also-supporting-nazi-germany/5449378
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who the fuck is denying it?

Nobody is denying it redditfag

Are you new?

Anti-semitism is one of the few things that isn't satire on this board

Then why don't you marginalize them instead of letting them continue spreading false information? You realize we'll never solve our issues if we keep blaming the Jews, right?

Find me ONE Assad thread that doesn't mention Zionism. Just one.

OYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYY
Get the fuc over it moishe. Your stranglehold is gone. Everyone can see clearly now what your kind are doing.

Nothing wrong with hating Jews. Only race that needs to be exterminated

Because we as individuals don't have enough power to marginalize them

> false information
name one
>You realize we'll never solve our issues if we keep blaming the Jews, right?
you misspelled "You realize we'll never solve our issues if we keep letting the Jews jew, right?

anyway you must be lost here

>False information
Fuck off kike people know what your kind is like

the newfag plebitard of the day

nice flag

This OP is so retarded. God my brain hurts from reading that.

>Because we as individuals don't have enough power to marginalize them

...but we forced the assad shills out within a week of Trump bombing Syria?

>thinking you can scare Sup Forums by calling them anti-semites

GAS THE KIKES

That is what many people did as a group.I admit I didn't think that post through

RACE WAR NOW!!!

>People don't make/watch a SIX HOUR movie over a trivial topic.
>trivial topic
If it's such a trivial topic, why are reminded of the 6 gorillion at every fucking turn? Eat shit and die, you hooknosed kike

>Questioning Jewish global/national power consolidation is anti semitic
>Exchanging information, ideas, and viewpoints about historical events is anti semitic
Jews do it to themselves time after time again trying to censor goyim. Trying to disallow interpreting history is a YUGE fucking mistake on their part

In this order

I watched that and learned a LOT. nazi's weren't the hell spawn that I've been taught, they were a traumatized people who continued to traumatize people. Hitler wouldn't have had a chance without the severe abuse that was going on... It was also very interesting to see him speak so positively about other races, and to see how diverse his military actually was.

Listening to his speeches, he sounds just like Bernie sanders and many of the BLM talking points popped in too...

I didn't end it feeling like Hitler was a great man, I ended up feeling like we are closer to atrocity than we know at ALL TIMES, and the "literally hitler" talk keeps us from realizing it. It basically ensures that something like it will happen all over again... It's so irresponsible to see your types claim that a billionaire free market salesman is walking in the footsteps of a man who said capitalism is organized theft, and claiming the Nazi's were a right wing movement.

I also believe that the left wouldn't shed a tear if Trump supporters were rounded up like the Jews, and you wouldn't be any more gracious than the Nazi's you hate.

Do Jews hate me?
Then I'm antisemitic I guess, curious I just wanted to be left alone to raise my family, without crushing debt, degenerative influences, complacency with stupid, and mostly without having to fund a country that I couldn't care less about.
Go back to your sacred homeland and I'll be content to stay here.

>name one
The Jews are funding ISIS, the Jews did 9/11, the Jews want to take over the Golan heights, The Jews are the aggressors in the Middle East, every political move is motivated by Jewish bankers, the Jews want us to race mix.

In reality, there's a huge number of conservative Jews. Your hatred for mark zuckerberg is irrational and stupid.

You guys don't have arguments, you just look for something bad at wal-mart, make it an issue, and then scan their list of CEO's/past CEOs until you find someone who has been bar mitzvah'd and then say "AHA I KNOW WHO IS BEHIND THIS"

The reason Hitler failed is simple. He wanted to blame the Jews for Germany losing WWI instead of his king, his country, his people, or himself. You can blame niggers, spics, kikes, faggots, Islam all you want, but that won't better your conditions in life.

Hypocrite. It's haram for black people to "muh slavery" over every issue, but you insist on shifting the blame to other groups. Stop blaming other people you victim hood whoring fuck.

He blamed the Jews for making Post-WW1 Germany a hellhole

>He wanted to blame the Jews for Germany losing WWI
Oh sweet, sweet summer child.

This is a weird and sagey thread. People make and watch six hours of crap about nothing of value all the time - so you're setting yourself up with quite a nice straw man to knock out of the park in the next couple sentences.

Is this why no one in America seems to give a shit about logic and rational debate anymore? Is this abandonment of reason coming from the Jews?

You're a Jew aren't you? Jews are a people of the up most duality in their nature. There are two worldwide sects currently of Jews the leftist atheist diaspora and the nationalist Zionist Israelis. They both seem to serve self interest for Jews over Goyim. There is plenty of precedent to back up Jewish financiers, politicians, and advisors subverting the agenda behind important parts of history IG WWI, Versailles, Weimar Germany (bulk of Commies were led by Jews), and obviously WWII, and the continuation of the preservation of Israel, the Jewish home state although illegitimate

What the fuck? Can I hit that bong you're smoking? No body blames their personal problems on the Jews like niggers do with slavery, they blame the Jews for international strife and fuckery. But tell me again how the Jews are the USA's greatest ally.

I only hate Jews because of Dianne Feinstein, Michael Bloomberg, and Chuck Schumer.

Jews have no place in the American government.

Nice b8, m8. This is going to be a fun thread.

>People don't make/watch a SIX HOUR movie over a trivial topic.
I know thats why i fucking hate kikes

fpp.co.uk/bookchapters/WSC/WSCwrote1920.html

>Churchill on Zionism vs. Bolshevism
This helps clarify for thread the duality of Jewish virtue or complete lack there of

Marginalization it's anti-semitic. How dare you suggest doing anything to the jews but bowing to their reign.

But my good friend...
Jews cause the problems.

>Do Jews hate me?
No one hates anyone. Jews have literally done nothing wrong to you and have historically been on the receiving end of abuse.

He blames them for losing the war, and the communist revolution that followed.

Was Marx a communist? Yes.
Was Marx a Jew?
Were a good number of Jews communist back then? Certainly.
Does that mean they should all die? No.

>what is stab in the back theory?
I love how you can't formulate an argument. You're so centralized on antisemitism, you've forgotten how to reason. You just assume you can end any premise with "the jews hate us" and everyone blindly follows. The funny thing is that the ultimate "redpill" has led to you forsaking your critical thinking and Socratic method in lieu of bigotry. kys faggot

>make and watch six hours of crap about nothing of value all the time
Fellowship of the Ring is 3 hours. Most people can't sit through an entire C-SPAN episode, but it contains more material than any commentary on youtube. This documentary was made by a passionate antisemite, a literal "hitler dindu nuffin wrong". There's a difference between a 6 hour tirade justifying the invasion of Poland and watching some idiot play league of legends for 6 hours.

Antisemitism implies that it's not a rational dislike.

shut the fuck up kike. jews are behind every degenerate and anti white movement in history

Also the Jewish bankers that prevented any sort of recovery that could happen until he kicked all of them out and implemented a temporary currency

The jew and nigger hate isn't satire. Leave.

>Dennis Wise
>Wise

>board that wears badge of antisemitism proudly in 6 million different places
>"why do you deny (antisemitism) so fervently?"

>Oy vey goyim!
>I know dis antisemitism is joke hehe
>Very funny joke!
>But lets be serious goy

fuck off kike.

>No one hates anyone. Jews have literally done nothing wrong to you and have historically been on the receiving end of abuse.

You're wrong AND right here at the same time. There is a cabal of Jews that DO have complete apathy and indifference for everyone that isn't them, and they are behind a lot of the worlds ills. Most of these are actually the atheist types or worse, crazy kabbalistic mystic types. They hide behind good people who are just following the laws of Moses and Leviticus like they are an expendable meat shield. They inspire the hate towards average Jewry and then hide behind claims of anti-semitism every time they do something worthy of alarm and criticism.

It's a tough subject, because most of the people in question aren't all that Jewish.... It's an unearned respect that we give them by accepting the label that they self identify with. I just don't think the Bolsheviks cared much about the Torah...

>PolHitlerTheGif
>.webM

Did you just file name shame me? You fucking bigot.

waaah waaah

>You're a Jew aren't you?
No, I just prefer critical thinking. If I asked someone about the great depression, I'd rather hear them talk about interest rates, the dust bowl, unemployment, populations shifting from rural to urban settings, the pros/cons of industrialization, etc. I want to know that they versed themselves into every root of that problem.

When I hear you blame it on Jews or Zionism and see the effort you pour into making your little memes, I know exactly who I'm dealing with. You don't care about the great depression. You didn't read a 2,000 page book on it. You didn't attend or watch any lectures. You didn't interview people who may have lived during that time (even though they're bored in a nursing home and would pour all of those details out to you).

You are intellectually lazy. You have grown bored. You have all of the libraries and resources in the world to educate yourself and instead fixate on mutating every argument against the Jews. Climate change, migrant crisis, federal reserve (DO YOU EVEN FUCKING KNOW WHAT THAT IS?), military industrial complex (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marillyn_Hewson that's the CEO of lockheed martin WOW LOOK IT'S A GOOD OL SOUTHERN ALABAMA GOY, BETTER BLAME THE MILITARY INDUSTRY COMPLEX ON THE JUDEN), Kennedy assassination...

FFS look at this sick cartoon that shows "muh rothschilds rigged waterloo" based off a complete myth. There is no evidence that this event actually happened, but with antisemitism, you don't need evidence. Just a hunch.

youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM

>Equating antisemitism with anti zionism
Wow user I never realized opposing the only ethno state in the world means I oppose all people of that ethnicity

...I hate whites because of Marx, Lenin, McVeigh, and Nixon?

>bowing to their reign
What reign? The Jews in Israel have won two unprovoked wars and they gave the Sinai peninsula they won from Egypt...(wait for it....).... BACK TO FUCKING EGYPT, EVEN THOUGH 92% OF EGYPTIANS AGREE ISRAEL IS STILL AN ENEMY.

Get it through your head. They want to live unmolested.

There's plenty of reasons to hate Israel
>killed an American citizen with impunity
>spies on us constantly
>sold our weapons systems to the Chinese
>bombed one of our ships with impunity
>is the only nation with a PAC that influences American elections (AIPAC)

Of course we hate kikes. It's perfectly natural to do so. All Jews are worthless scum and should be killed.

Jews run the banks
Jews run media
Jews run medicine
Jews run science
Jews run education
Why should we accept that a race that makes up about half of one percent of the global population has that kind of control?

Sure found a good way to get that $0.02/reply from David Brock, didn't you Moshie Greenblatzenkikenberg

name one.

>There is a cabal of Jews that DO have complete apathy and indifference for everyone that isn't them

I've never cared for anyone except for my family. Humans are selfish things. Hitler stayed in a homeless shelter for a long period of time. Who founded that shelter from which he benefited? A jew.

I'll do each and every one.

>killed an American citizen with impunity
provide the source, also killing is wrong
>spies on us constantly
We spy on everyone, even ourselves. We also spy on Israel.
>sold our weapons systems to the Chinese
it's their right, also provide sources for all of these. we sold weapon systems to Iraq and Iran.

globalresearch.ca/history-of-world-war-ii-americas-was-providing-military-aid-to-the-ussr-while-also-supporting-nazi-germany/5449378

>bombed one of our ships with impunity
True event that actually happened. Also paid reparations. It was a mistake and they paid for it. People make mistakes. We shot an Iranian civilian airbus out of the sky and killed every person onboard. It was a mistake, you make mistakes.

>is the only nation with a PAC that influences American elections (AIPAC)
We influence elections as best we can. I cannot blame the most existential country for lobbying for their survival.

Don't forget the White House.

>Jews run the banks
>Jews run media
>Jews run medicine
>Jews run science
>Jews run education

vast generalizations, no sources.

>banks
our banks are fine. the only reason people "hate" banks is because of the financial crisis of 2008, where the lender was the blamed for the problems of thhe client defaulting on their loans. Grow the fuck up and don't borrow shit you can't pay back.

>media
Dumb argument. Literally the same argument used by Assad to convince westerns to start watching RT because they write favorable of him.

>medicine
Humans live longer thanks to discovering germs, medicines, operations.

>science
Oppenheimer was Jewish and the father of the atomic bomb, the thing that ended WWII and saved American lives. You're welcome.

>education
not really. They're good in STEM fields though.

fuck off shill

Something is off about this post....

Thanks OP, turns out it wasn't the Jews all along. Sorry Jews, I promise to be nice now.

that is your entire rebuttal. That is how "redpilled" arguments work.

by all means, blame them. see what it solves

>Anti-Semitism
Isn't a thing. There are millions of Semitic people in the world that are not jews. It's a jew problem the world has. These people are mentally ill. They are behind multiple genocides against people of other races and religions. They worm their way into positions of control, though, so they can direct the narrative, and "edit" history, if you will. Until they repent of their wicked ways, they will be seen as rotten apples, spoiling the rest.

>everything is fine, Jews dindu nuffin, it's all a coincidence, goyim

Better go and trash some gravestones again, kike. sage

Yes indeed, let's eliminate them and see what it solves. For science.

yeah, hate an entire ethnicity because of a picture you found on the internet

literally no critical thinking involved. No books to be read. Just read this poorly constructed propaganda of wikipedia article meshed together (when Wikipedia supports my arguments I use it, when it doesn't, I call it Jewpedia. You are the definition of cognitive dissidence)

but yeah, I'm the one being thrown for a loop

Anti-Semitism is my bread and butter.

>you pathetic losers are just jealous of Jews, everyone knows they're innocent

If any of you basement dwellers have ever been around jews you would know they hate us way more than we can imagine hating them

Are you fucking retarded? You just avoid the argument that one race of people run these industries and just say, "So what it's fine goys." Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit.

No, my life's problems arent the jews but they still should not have a monopoly on all forms of media and money. They can be successful that's fine but one race is definitely trying to remove another race and control over media and money is how it's happening. If you really don't believe that its because you don't want to. The sources are out there and you would find them yourself if you cared but you won't.

Why? Because you're either a buttblasted jew angry that the goyim aren't in line, some libshit faggot from leddit upset about opinions or a shill. Either way go read faggot.

The banking and media sectors being giant ass oligopolies is NOT OKAY, they hold too much sway over modern society to be able to concentrate in that fashion. These are not mining companies, the economies of scale that rise out of these oligopolies are marginal compared to the harm and inneficiency they are capable of promoting. They should be broken up and owners should be as diverse as possible, that would bring only benefits to the consumer.

The fact that jews are over represented in these two very influential industries and they happen to be one of the most unified peoples on Earth, whose religion have some very pernicious elements if interpreted in certain ways, is also certainly concerning. I'm not saying kill them; I'm not even saying it's wrong for them to look out after each other and fuck the goyim in the ass; I'm saying you can't expect us to wise up sooner or later.

>jews should stop being successful

Stop blaming the Jews. What have the bankers done to you? Give you loans with interest rates attached to risk? Have you ever payed a mortgage?

>they still should not have a monopoly on all forms of media and money

You can't be that stupid. I just posted the CEO of Lockheed Martin, a huge winner in the military industrial complex. She is a southern girl from Alabama, not a Jew. How come you never call her out?

She's made millions off the MIC AND YOU NEVER MENTION IT BECAUSE SHE'S NOT A JEW. Find the Jews directly controlling policy (inb4 Soros)

>Either way go read faggot
My arguments are built on reading. You guys are the ones that don't read. You don't need to. You just blame the Jews. No reading required, fucking backwards KKK neo-nazi ass hillbilly

I fucking hate Jews and I want nothing more for every single one to die

>denying it

What? You dumb fuck.

This guy gets it. All you lazy assholes love to hate and complain about jews being better and richer because you guys want to become rich without doing anything.

You want to be as rich as the jews? Work your ass off.

Dont hate the "privileged" and expect them to gift you money for free, because you sound the same as the sjw and niggers that you hate.