VIOLENCE IS GOLDEN

who is the ultimate /ourguy/ and why is it jack donovan?

there is none more redpilled than he

youtube.com/watch?v=4v48H9FreyY

le pen will win kek digits confirm it

digits confirm my OP, homo. watch the video

eliminate potato niggers

>bona fide homo
>////ourgoy/////

shiggity

sauce that he's gay? what is the proofs for this wild accusation?

>hurr le durr muh homosexuality
this homo is more masculine and traditional than the entirety of straight nu-males put together, piss of christfags

is somebody gonna redpill me or not? i just discovered jack donovan and i see no reason to believe he's gay. what do you guys know that i don't?

his wikiquote article even says:
>Jack Donovan (23 October 1974) is an American author known for his writing on masculinity and for his criticisms of feminism and gay culture

I can't recall where I read it. But it doesn't even matter, even if he is in fact homosexual, he is definitely not gay and I'd much rather have him on my side than some straight effeminate nu males.

i just find it hard to believe that he's gay. has he actually come out as gay, or is that just an accusation someone else made against him?

don't know man, maybe it is a false accusation, possibly because he does in fact highlight the important difference between homosexuality and gayness

He has, he just doesn't brag about it every chance he gets the way faggots do.

Here's the book he wrote about it.

made it 2 min..what a pretentious asshole

His speech delivery is kinda a lame, he does a lot better in interviews tbqh.

He wrote a book on masculine homosexuality (pic related).

tl;dr - you can be gay without being a faggot.

Yep.

It's a great read. All of his books are great reading. Handbooks for real masculinity. He isn't peddling some ideology or anything, he just writes on what manhood means and how it abuts modernity.

I need to know IS HE MANLET

Honestly this, I really like his writings and I think it's a great way to un-cuck those men and boys who just feel "lost" with no meaning in life but what they are told, or never told, by main stream media.

shit, homo status confirmed. to be fair though, this notion of his that homosexuality can be manly is not a new one. plato made a similar argument in his "symposium," arguing that the love between two men is the "manliest" love, because women are garbage, essentially

welp, i guess he's not /ourguy/ after all but i still like some of his ideas

>what is the proofs for this wild accusation?

His own books where he's pretty explicit about his homoerotic tendencies.

The Way of Men comes to mind.

wtf im gay now

I think he was being sarcastic. It's not exactly a secret that Donovan's a homo.

Plato is right. Woman can't actually feel love, and as such manlove is the only true love. Fags are degenerate though.

you should probably look up the name "Donovan"

no i was being serious, but i only discovered donovan today so i didn't know he was gay
>Woman can't actually feel love, and as such manlove is the only true love
if this is actually true, how come gays are more promiscuous with less monogamy and shorter relationship durations than heteros?

>muh BASED faggot
homosexuality should not be allowed to exist

tpqh, i'm an irish-american

hedonism, they see themselves outside the man/woman game and just go for what they lust for with no thought of the long term effects(having kids require thinking about the long term). Also the reason a lot of gays are addicts to other things like booze or drugs.

The man himself has said he is gay and an "androphile", i.e attracted to hypermasculine men like himself.

Becoming a Barbarian is a good book, I listen to it on my earbuds at my shitty 3rd shift wage slave job where my co-workers are a 2 lefty dumbfucks who blame """racism""" for every statistical racial disparity they don't like, and a white single mom of 3 kids by 3 different gutter trash losers of the White, Black, and Latino races, respectively.

She just got a house in a nice neighborhood with all the money she gets via State-sponsored extortion of dem babby daddies and the money she saved by using welfare, though she also uses a fuckton of coupons and I copped her techniques to save my money too. She didn't really "buy" the house, more like she's paying a kike-run Bank to rent it from them, but still.

They have no idea what I listen to, what I know, or what I believe. I can pass for a normie easily. I can tell you for a fact that there are many more like me watching and waiting patiently for the time to shine.

Listening to this literally faggot talk is cringe-inducing. His pretension to masculinity is an act that reveals his truly feminine, flamboyant side.

I've read The Way of Men, and it's almost entirely LARPing with a side of pseudo-scientific evolutionary biology.

Don't waste your time with this guy or his shitty books.

>His pretension to masculinity is an act that reveals his truly feminine, flamboyant side.

>Through my acerbic wit, i've seen through to his premis. its actually not blank, since he was actually blank all along!

fucking kill yourself.

>tfw my city is filled with people like not just your co-workers, but your co-worker's "baby daddies"
Do you have any links/advice about those "coupon techniques", though? I too, would like to familiarize myself with the ways of the merchant

Jack Donovan is based

>"don't listen to this pro-masculinity white male goy, he'll turn you gay!!! just like him!!!!"
>literally never read the first two lines from the way of men
It's funny how this gets brought up in every single thread about this guy when ever they start talking about the actual substance of his books.

Either way, I think It's no secret that men(in the western world really) need to start standing up and create our own all male group so we can re adjust our selves mentally. Other wise we rely on the opinions of the media, women, and the work place to judge our self value. None of these are reliable or honest to men in this day or age. I'm honestly thinking about starting some type of workout/philosophy meet up for just men, mostly just to show how difficult it is for men to have their own group over anything else it may show.