FUCK GOOGLE THREAD

Time to tear this company to shreds

Other urls found in this thread:

thegoldwater.com/news/2420-Google-Now-Censors-MEN-Related-Searches-But-Leaves-WOMEN-Related-Searches-Intact
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/feb/02/google-pilot-extremist-anti-radicalisation-information
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

be careful what you say....they are listening and they will be controlling your AI robot overlords

*blocks your path*

use bing, it's better

use searx you proprietary software cuck

use duckduckgo and haven't looked back.

jewgle/jewtube/twitter/facebook... all liberal shitsites that are ran by globalists.

You literally can't stop them
They're like the kings of capitalism

this tbbqh

imagine if apple is owned by Google

Too bad you guys are never going to cause google to go out of business

Dickduck go is a NSA honeypot

Where's the white man beside the retarded cuck on the right

Yes we can
We fucked up china stocks for over 2 weeks and they were freaking out that apocalypse is near

One sec, let me just google some le epic memes

I wonder how much this cat knows now about our future.
Also, what do you think they're paying him?

I notice all the white people in that doodle are missing limbs or crippled in various ways.

Is that Google's plan for us?

He's good at Larping.

>Time to tear this company to shreds
Press "F" to show respects for dead user.

Quality thread, idiot
At least post the article related to it, you absolute moron.
thegoldwater.com/news/2420-Google-Now-Censors-MEN-Related-Searches-But-Leaves-WOMEN-Related-Searches-Intact

DELET THIS

reminder that if you own a goyim surveillance device (read: smartphone) you are part of the problem and should consider suicide.
or at least get rid of it and stop buying into this kikery.
you are branded like cattle.

>Thinking that had anything to do with Sup Forums
wew lad you're more delusional than most trannies

Enjoy your botnet..

We need memes that talk about google using your browsing history and giving it out to future employers.

We need to scare people out of using Google, we need to disgust people about Google.

ITT: WE MEME BASED BING INTO CHAMPION SEARCH ENGINE STATUS

Can Sup Forums's autism defeat a behemoth like Google?

I'm with him!

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/feb/02/google-pilot-extremist-anti-radicalisation-information

What phone do I buy?

Sup Forums has warned you about this.
And NO, DON'T USE BING!!!
It's same shit all over again.
Use either searx, DuckDuckGo or if you can't distance yourself from Google, use StartPage.

I am doing a Uni dissertation on Google search engine manipulation. And here's the kicker, it exists

But then who is going to provide Fiber?

Stop using their products.

This.
Here's the list of viable alternatives
>google
Searx, DuckDuckGo, Startpage
>youtube
It's crashing anyways. Don't use their app and use NewPipe to minimize ad revenue
>gmail
ProtonMail, Tutanota, OpenMailBox, cock.li
>google drive
MEGA
>google maps
openstreetmap
>google docs
Libre Office
I just haven't found good alternative for Google Translate. If anyone knows any please let me know

It's hard to avoid using google though. Their search engine is far better than Bing or Yahoos. I just try to avoid their propaganda filled homepage

Anyone notice the pagan holiday doodle for today?

seriously i fucking hate google

New nokia brick phone

The real problem is YouTube, a site which really, really has no viable alternative

Startpage - literally same shit as Google but privacy respecting and no propaganda. DuckDuckGo doesn't use Google but it's inferior to it.
Minimise their ad revenue and stop using their app and use NewPipe instead. You have more features anyways.

There's a huge and even more insidious one that needs to be on that list; googleapis. Companies are lazy/cheap/strapped for time as shit so they ofter turn to pre-made JS code to run sites instead of writing their own. The most popular by far for web 2.0/3.0 junk is jquery. Virtually everyone that uses the jquery library for their site's JS links it from googleapis instead of hosting their own local copy. It also goes for webfonts, though not to the same degree. Both are used to track your activity without you realizing it, and because so much of the net is now dependent on jquery, blocking googleapis will break a lot of sites. There are some attempts being made at browser addons to interdict 3rd party jquery calls and replace them with a copy on your own device, but I don't know how functional those are yet. Sadly, they should have existed starting five years ago but the problem snuck by way below most people's radars.

Whoah, I wasn't aware of this.
Thanks Sup Forums-bro, I will definitely look into this.
Anyways, services I listed are their main source of income, right?
Taking those down would definitely crash their stocks with no survivors.

Bruner phone, pay cash at a small store with no cameras of you wanna go full paranoid.

Sorry, meant for

Oh fuck me.