This one documentary will convince you everything we feared is true

My soul is filled with anger. Deep down I had hoped we were all wrong. We aren't. This interview is from a man that worked as close to the top of the pyramid as anyone. The 8,000 that run this planet dealt with him daily.

The documentary will anger you but it will confirm what we've thought. It confirms ALL OF IT. The first ten minutes is kind of boring but sit through it, so you'll understand this man and what he did. The last fifteen minutes will absolutely crush you and confirm what we've known about our world all along. This is the one red pill that has fully convinced me. Please pass this within your circles and have your friends and family watch. People need to know. This WILL wake them if they watch it till the end and fully.

Also, could any anons help translate these two pages of the man's credentials:
delezing.nl/lezing/196/ronald-bernard-vrij-en-blij-uit-de-crisis-met-een-nieuwe-bank

delezing.nl/lezing/197/ronald-bernard-vrij-en-blij-uit-de-crisis-met-een-nieuwe-bank-1

Here is the link to your final red pill:
vimeo.com/212237317

Other urls found in this thread:

delezing.nl/lezing/196/ronald-bernard-vrij-en-blij-uit-de-crisis-met-een-nieuwe-bank
delezing.nl/lezing/197/ronald-bernard-vrij-en-blij-uit-de-crisis-met-een-nieuwe-bank-1
linkedin.com/in/ronaldbblij/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
youtube.com/watch?v=qYzP_lQHRSM
ddickerson.igc.org/The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=d-xjLa9xrOo
nl.linkedin.com/in/ronaldbblij
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just give us the fuck TL;Dr

Please watch it though. It has changed me. Just seeing this man's sincerity.

He worked for the elite as a strawman, dealing with money for pretty much the leaders of the planet. He goes into detail how he got the job, what he did in Iraq after a boycott there (it was one example of one of the things he did, to try and give some substance of his job). He then goes on to talk about how he grew a conscious after being asked by these people to attend a Luciferian service. He didn't know what it was and was laughing at the people and how they were naked etc. They then brought out children to sacrifice. He pretty much left went back to work and refused assignments dealing with these people. Then had a nervous breakdown.

You really should watch it user. I've left alot out and he WILL convince you. It's sickening but enlightening.

>Servant of the world elite
>Speaks Dutch

He was a banker with a world bank. He was good at what he did and was asked. It's believable user

Any Dutch anons that can translate this?

Give us a tl dr or fuck off back to plebbit and shill your shitty documentary there

I watched this yesterday and did some research on him but found very little. An interesting chap and honestly I was coming into it from a finance perspective myself and certainly wasn't expecting the stuff about sacrifice about half way through. Admirable that he has came out to speak of this publicly.

Thank you. This needs to be pushed and not slid. Thank you for your reply. I hope this thread will reach some people and solidify within them what they've known and hoped wasn't really true.

These pages say he worked at a world bank and were created 2 years ago. It would have to be a long con if it isn't true. Need help translating though. Hopefully some Dutchman will see this.

Bump

bümp

Bump. Want to check this out on the PC.

There's supposed to be a second part coming or already out there. Wished we could locate it.

This fucking interview angers me to no end. We are all nothing to them. Does any user know anything about the "Protocols of Zion" that he mentions?

This just got slid hard. Need to work harder OP.

If you search "DE VRIJE MEDIA" you'll see they have really good reviews. It doesn't appear to be a bogus news company doing the interview

Indeed it has. They don't want us seeing this. How can we push this?

>Does any user know anything about the "Protocols of Zion" that he mentions?

user...

Yes?

>capping your own get
Kys

It was a cool get

They're a proven fraud.

It would be a lot easier to sit through if he just spoke English instead of full-on nonsense. Not that I can do anything about it

ok im sorry

Aren't you Dutch? Did you finish it?

Did you watch the interview posted?

Seriously?

peekaboo

>Aren't you Dutch?
???

I wanna believe but if they sacrifice kids and knows all involved then why isn't he dead right already, doesn't make sense.

>implying

Watching it now. Thanks user.

Kek, my apologies for being an insignificant peninsula on the other side of the Atlantic. Look at my flag, it is not Colgate is it? Danish and dutch are both nonsensical languages to outsiders and we don't even understand each other. I'm 14 minutes in so far and all the throat sounds dutch language makes is getting annoying

My apologies, I'm retarded. Mixed up my countries. Our schools are shit.

Anyway, try to suffer through it man. Even though the language is shit you need it to hear how sincere he sounds. Thanks for listening dude

>comments are disabled

Wew, almost got me

bumping for interest

>American exceptionalism
I guess that's what getting an education in America looks like. Although to be fair i wouldn't be able to point out Laos on a map

Thanks! It really solidifies what we all know

shit is fucking black pilling to the fullest
although i still havent seen any info on who this guy really is

The documentary is fake.

Cmon Sup Forums how fucking stupid do you have to be to not know this guy would have already had a "heart attack" by now if this was true?

Any real globalist whistleblower will not have a heartbeat anymore.

Again, sorry man.

I will sit through it but i might just turn the volume down until he gets to the interesting parts

Have you watched it though. Man this dude looks EXACTLY like he's telling the truth. He doesn't name names or organizations and says that's why he still breathes

Its basic information on what the talk will be about. Talking points like: Do you want a better economy Whats happening in the banking sector. No answers tho, you'll need to pay 12.50 and attend the talk.

They will apply for banking status when they reach 10.000 members

Thanks man!

It's no problem, not your fault that your school system is shit. Spending more money on education rather than military might and bailouts for rich pricks would help solve the issue. But who am i to say that, our government is currently pulling funds from high schools and colleges and instead putting them into stupid fighter jets we don't need and police to stand at the border that we also don't need.

Have you watched the interview? If not would you? I believe someone who knows the language would be able to catch on to whether it looks like he's lying etc. or see his sincerity. Thanks man

Does the video keep stuttering (short pauses) for anyone else? or is it just my laptop being shit?

Watching it now but i'm still not convinced. People are killed every day for saying less, unless what he is saying is INSANELY charitable to them and what they do is actually much, much worse.

Gimme 40 mins ;)

I think it may be your laptop dude. Vimeo did the same on my last one until I upgraded.

Thanks man! A very sincere thanks!

Thanks man!

Why the fuck are you thanking me?

That's weird as fuck.

bump

For watching it man.

You're weird.

It was interesting, kinda cliche with all the points he hit on, but truth is stranger than fiction. Curious how hes still walking, even claims they tortured him but the system he described makes me think they'd just kill him, that's what I found odd. These people are starting international wars and laundering money for all the 'Secret Services', killing a middling millionaire banker should be pie, lot safer than letting him walk as evidenced by this doc existing.

I know it's not a place for people like me but I'm just a nice guy

Yeah I see that argument

He's alive because he didn't name names.

This. I believe what he's saying, and this interview pilled me hard, but I don't get how he hasn't already committed suicide by a shotgun blast to the back of the head.
Are any news outlets, Dutch or otherwise, picking up on this thing?

The first 5 minutes and I'm already doubting this, the way he talk just seems off. The interviewer too, she "oh my's" a bit to much on queue.

Then there's his linkedin page, No financial work on there, some financial interests tho.

linkedin.com/in/ronaldbblij/

No other information to be found about him prior to 2015..

>linkedin.com/in/ronaldbblij/
Maybe we gotta dig deeper. But if this is a shill tactic, what's the end game?

i like the color of your ID, its like camouflage.

Yea I'd like to see how we can confirm he is who he says he is. We know the elites pretty much like to flaunt what they do in the open, kind of a psychological masturbation.

I mean this guy could just be another distraction
>yes goy you're getting close to the truth

He even through in there how dividing us by our skin color is a tactic used by (((them))) and promoted some sort of 'coming together unification' of all peoples under one person being the light of truth. That sounds like the anti-christ uniting everyone under one religion. The overthrow of the elites could just be a tactic of gaining the last lock on humanity.

I want to get off this rollercoaster, I don't know who is jewing who anymore.

yeah, i think they let him live because he knows much much more - who knows where the info is going once he's dead.

Attention whoring to start his bank so he can rob the people legally?

I was expecting that. But I'm all ears to evidence to the contrary.

The vimeo channel for "Coöperatie De Vrije Media u.a." shows videos about David Icke, Illuminati, etc. Some user earlier said that it seemed like a legit organisation, but now I highly doubt it.
The man interviewed doesn't strike me as an actor, though, but idk.

The tears he shed are genuine. You can't fake that.

Well you're the one who said it's a proven fake. Share the proof Hershel.

Just got to that part, he looks and sound fucking sincere about the child sacrifice.

But then again, im not a body language expert, could be wrong on the beginning or this part

I know man, he looks fucking sincere as hell.

If the interview is true then we may ALL be fucked. Trump's son in law is jewish and the Zionist papers he refers to calls for the destruction of the Christian world. I guess that 8,000 could head to Antarctica or wherever and just fucking light the planet up.

yeah, claiming child scarifices happen and roasting jews isn't the best way to secure capitol or get a job interview
dude has more to lose here than gain which might make him legit OR he's a shill and is thusly protected

>I want to get off this rollercoaster, I don't know who is jewing who anymore.
same

bumping for more

It says to be continued so part 2 soon? I wish the interviewer wouldve asked for more details on the child sacrifice stuff.

I just flat down believe this guy. I just hope we can get some research on him going and they put out the second part of the interview. The interview has me convinced though. And if this is true we're fucked unless we can wake up the rest of the population.

The irony here is that I'm honestly as opposed to the Anglo-American-Zionist Wahhabist axis of evil here as the next man.

Have a look through the standard stuff on this subject and you might understand why I'm so sceptical (yes, I know it's Wiki...): en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion

Alright, it seems he stopped doing this in 1995 as he claims in a 2013 interview it was 18 years ago he was working in financial jobs: youtube.com/watch?v=qYzP_lQHRSM

The beginning had a fake feel to it, altho this could be due to nerves... The part about the child abuse he looks and sounds to be sincere. But again, I'm not a body language expert..

I would really like some more information on his past, I might check in on one of the information evenings and ask him some questions...

>wake up the rest of the population and do something

what the fuck is the population gonna do
either there will be whistleblowers or there wont. you are literally powerless. and i believe there are more pressing issues at hand, like kimmy boy and the arabs nuking our assholes

bump

The Zionist Papers he refers to:
ddickerson.igc.org/The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion.pdf

me in the middle, I still fuck the redhead every other day btw

From the papers:
Max Norday, a JEW, speaking at the ZIONIST CONGRESS at Basel
in August 1903, made this astonishing "prophecy":
"Let me tell you the following words as if I were
shoeing you the rungs of a ladder leading upward and upward:
Herzl, the ZIONIST CONGRESS, the English Uganda proposition,
the future world war, the peace conference, where with the
help of England a free and JEWISH PALESTINE will be created."

you need to be a supremely gullible goy to believe that wiki article m8. muh antisemitism.

From the papers:
"The return of the head of the Snake to ZION can only be
accomplished after the power of all the Sovereigns of Europe has
been laid low, that is to say, when by means of economic crises
and wholesale destruction effected everywhere, there shall have
been brought about a spiritual demoralization and a moral corruption,
chiefly with the assistance of JEWISH WOMEN masquerading as
French, Italians, etc. These are the surest spreader of licentiousness
into the lives of the leading men at the heads of
nations."

"Constantinople is
shown as the last of the Snake's course before it reaches Jerusalem."

If true, it's close to the end.

Bump

Kek wills it

Eyes Wide Shut is real. Kubrick was an insider. He knew.

anyone got a tl;dr on the protocols of the elders of zion?

basically the grand jew plan to kike everyone out of their money, kill whitey and create a brown slave race?

How did you know, goy?

youtube.com/watch?v=d-xjLa9xrOo

I'm reading it now. I'd suggest to take some time and skim it yourself. Jesus man, if true it explains alot

Jackpot.

It would have to be a very long con.

When you google his linkd in name: Ronald B.·. Blij

Then go to images this comes up:

Thank you !!!

We need some weaponized autism. Can we look dig into his linked in and find out if he's legit? Maybe the bank or whatever he's into. Looks like they charge 100 Euros to become part owner. Not saying he's a fraudster but would love to have some supporting argument. His linked in:
nl.linkedin.com/in/ronaldbblij