I'm a grill and I want to convert to Islam ! I think my bf doesn't love me anymore...

I'm a grill and I want to convert to Islam ! I think my bf doesn't love me anymore, because he found out my best friend is a lotr fan as himself and I think he's now in love with her .. will islam make me feel more loved and less betrayed? youtu.be/f2ivub38kOI

Other urls found in this thread:

wedam-leeb.at/
youtube.com/watch?v=dEnHtZpXVqY
youtube.com/watch?v=AWJcd3F-HPY
youtube.com/watch?v=agEx32p57mA
youtube.com/watch?v=SRDbYGGU6ew
youtube.com/watch?v=1ysvdbmDSN0
youtube.com/watch?v=HLnLoN6wWAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wut?

Sure , back-to-back beatings will prove you how much they love you.
And you don't have to worry about reading since there's only a single book worth reading

Yea

Jihad ? whats that got to do with rteligion?

BAN HIM (no woman)
>ABORT

Bitch you're fucking crazy

Why not just become a LotR fan?

No. If you want to be loved, be a nice girl, a good wife, and a loving mother. You you follow this advice you will be happy, just be sure to find a steady guy who isn't going to kill you or throw acid in your face.

>BF is lotr fan
>best friend is lotr fan
>you're not a lotr fan
Do you even have a hobby?

>I'm a grill
Post pic with timestamp or fuck off

otherwise stop RPing

dont reply to this larper, mods do you job
sage

he just wants you to see the jihad video , theres no girl

>its an advertisement

keep your wits

ABORT IMMEDIATELY user

Consider suicide

You can't realy force that.. i wish i could..

This board is 18+. Reported and saged

Here time stamp !!

you really need a psychiatrist immediately
-----> wedam-leeb.at/

are you for real?

Just pretend to like LotR. I don't even know why you brought Islam into the discussion.

This has to be a joke.

So you're going to go to a mosque without a company of a man, pray 5 times a day, cover yourself up for no good reason kek

even if you were serious; hope you enjoy your life of domination by your husband at everything you do
dude just find a new guy I really hope this is a phase lol

This is a thread for

>hope you enjoy your life of domination by your husband at everything you do
Maybe she needs dominion in order to feel free

Convert, may I ask how interested are you in Islam?

>Problem hair
>Want to betray your people, destroy your country and convert to Islam

Not even surprised anymore.

How was your relationship with your father btw? I'm guessing it was non-existent.

I never said I didn't like it.. i'm just not such fan.. I don't know.. we just both like islam and listen to nasheed.. I'm very submissive and I think only islam would lead me as I want to be leaded..

Then convert and just try to get into Lord of the rings

Christianity is very patriarchal too. Real christianity that is. Go to america and find an independent fundamentalist baptist husband. Or come here heheheheheh

>Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
>For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
>Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=dEnHtZpXVqY

youtube.com/watch?v=AWJcd3F-HPY

White Sharia > Islamic Sharia

youtube.com/watch?v=agEx32p57mA
youtube.com/watch?v=SRDbYGGU6ew

Ok i'll play along
Is it something with being dominated you're longing for
You know what's fun and will fullfil all your needs go; ready - here

Why not just travel to syria and become an Isis bride so you complete your desire of islam as well as the desire for being dominated for the rest of your life... Absolutely no regrets

I don't want to betray anyone.. i will just mve somewhere else where i'll be loved.. and yes.. my father relationship was not good.. can you help me correct traumas? ;_;

what the fuck...

Omg that's a great idea.. and also my bf is a soldier.. so we sometimes play isis executions and rapes..

Yeah, converting to another religion is the answer to your relationship problems. You do that ya stupid bitch.

Islam is shit
If you convert, you will regret it

Sunni Islam all the way!

youtube.com/watch?v=1ysvdbmDSN0

Have you tried dating a western male who's not a manchild? That might make a difference.

Do what you want, but fuck off out of Europe with your retarded new belief.

>White Islam
>implying this is not the future of Europe

You wouldn't understand because he's a slav and He 's manly as fuck. I'm just sad cuz I can't share his desires with him...

You do realize that in Islam women are essentially property right? You'll have no rights, absolutely none. Disobeying your husband will most likely get you executed. Plus you aren't a native muslim so you will be treated like shit (pic related)
Those pictures you're posting predate radical islam. . .Take a good look at any majority muslim country now and the quality of life women lead. . .

As for correcting trauma. . . that sucks about your dad. Father issues are the biggest reasons women make bad decisions. Unfortunately I can't help you, but if you want a masculine, strong, traditional man (not some cuck whos into lotr and videogames) you should strive to be a strong, traditional women.

>leaded
can we see a pic of you? also what part of slovenia are you from? i lived in ljubljana briefly :)

Omg, so beautiful

30% sure this is ISIS propaganda

Sage

A such illusional thing as white Islam doesn't exist and will never do.

This. . .
Honestly do whatever the fuck you want though.
From your posts you sound pretty mentally unstable and emotionally weak so if you do convert to Islam and run off to the middle east it's Darwinism in action. Have a blast as a jihadi bride though.

Not trying to undermine your point, which I mostly agree, but pic related is actually a shia ritual commemorating the day all the women following Husayn ( Sacred Shia Imam ) were taken as slaves by sunni hordes after they defeated them.

Nothing to do with husband/wife relationship or actual slavery, use correct infos to defend your causes, we have enough proofs of muslim toxicity, no need to invent them.

Why you ask allkindofphobic site for advise? Why should we give a fuck? do what you want.

Why do you even comment if you don't care !?

you really remind me of my ex, your name doesn't begin with U does it?

Bosnians, Albanians, Algerians in France, many new native converts.

It's becoming a trend, you might as well rethink your decisions

>I'm a grill

I'm from Ljubljana.. and I woudn't realy expose myself here, cuz I don't think this is the point.. you have a time stamp photo.. more than enough!

> many new native.
Kek

you're a native or you aren't.

>Germany
You're not white, Mehmet

>generalizing so much eh

>will islam make me feel more loved and less betrayed?

No,
As other anons pointed you might just need to find the right one and Islam can't fix your relationship with your father.

We never got titz so you could be a tranny

>I'm a grill

What's being cooked on you today?

Thats a one damn nice grill. Not to mention propane and propane accesories

Nice, try that

youtube.com/watch?v=HLnLoN6wWAs

Show your tits and maybe we'll help.

Said random man from America..

Convert to Islam so your bf can have you as part of his Harem.

Larp harder, faggot.