/brg/ Boston Rally General: birthplace of liberty Edition

/brg/ - Boston Rally General

On May 13th, a free speech rally will be held in the Boston Common on 139 Tremont St from 12pm-5pm.

Libertarians, conservatives, anti-com, classical liberals, or anyone else who supports Trump or just hates leftists are encouraged to attend.

Bring Stickman basics at LEAST. Boston is saturated with Antifa or Antifa sympathizers. Expect a shitload to be there. They WILL be violent. Remember, Boston is the birthplace of liberty! This is our town, progressives are just squatting in it. Time to take it back.

----------------FAQ:

>Whats the point of this rally?
To support free speech and do IRL shitposting!

>Don't you know you'll get shit on by Antifa?
That's why we need Stickmen there. Bring helmets and goggles, respirators, etc.

>Will cops stand down or help Antifa?
Likely. Some are on our side, but they may have orders. Do not expect help.

----------------DO's and DONT's:

DO NOT: Bring guns, knifes, bats, or weighted gloves.

DO NOT: Come to this event if you're a skinhead or plan to act like one. If you are a skinhead, dress like a normie, but assist during skirmishes.

DO NOT: Come planning to instigate violence. Any fights must be strictly defensive or after Antifa have thrown smoke into crowd etc. etc.

DO NOT: Let Antifa beat the shit out of you because muh media coverage. PR faggots get out.

DO: Bring heavyweight flag poles, gloves, pepper spray.

DO: Helmets, shin guards, goggles, respirators, and other body armor.

DO: Make a Shield with a patriotic symbol on it (US Flag, Gadsden, etc). Make more than one shield to share and form squads.

DO: Make triggering signs and (removably) attach them to your sticks/shields.

DO: Bring water and food to share to make friends.

DO: Form Doxing Crews, get high quality cameras (see the IR hack people have talked about). De-masking is a priority! Collect evidence like smoke bombs, M80s etc.

DO: Come early to stake out tactical positions.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WkfNe
youtube.com/watch?v=p1SlBlB5pzU
youtube.com/watch?v=_dypVv0NouI
youtube.com/watch?v=v7rXkhcOLZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=MQ1xdC2gO_8
heritagecostumes.com/Adult-Costumes/18th-Century-br-Clothing-amp-Costumes/American-Revolution-Soldier-br-Adult-Revolutionary-War-Uniform-p1086.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/122234163

Who is organizing this?

bump for using my tshirt design in OP

Another user organized it (got the permit etc) 'bout 5 days ago.

I'm not that OP, just keeping it alive and spreading word.

j u n k m a i l

Proof?

This is a picture of the leader of North shore antifa,he is one that f two people that run the North shore antifa kikebook page.

I'm not attending the area in Boston sucks for parking.
Providence Rhode island would of been better for parking and police security.

Concealed carry is legal in Boston.
I'm going to invite lots of elderly Massachusetts GOAL member's.

Providence antifa medic faggot

>down syndrome?

I knew it.
What a bunch of unimaginative faggots.

I'm all for protesting against antifags, but can you guys fuck off and do it somewhere else and leave the great City of Boston alone?

Take out their medics first

I wonder who could be behind this post...

I'll be taking the train from Philly, not gonna let those West Coast Proud Boys take all the glory.

We have the real fight coming anyway, Boston is a whole different situation from Berkley, these aren't gonna be tranny college kids who grew up in San Fran. Might be some black boys there. I have contacts with Philly Antifa, I served with YPG so my anarchism cred is super solid, been keeping tabs on them. They are coming out in force, we should respond in kind.

He's got a Pepe pyramid eye on his hat.

I don't believe you.

I get back to America for the first time since Trump has been elected 3 days before the rally, and I'll be in Boston. I want to fuck up some communists

Patriot Burgs unite! Regardless of color, size or shape, grab your nut sack and Man up for freedom.

come join the discord server discord.gg/WkfNe

>Boston is the birthplace of liberty!
Thats cute.

Gonna make Boston great again!

Damn, they are gonna have the most diverse group of "Nazis" in this rally, antifa will probably ask you "WHY ARE YOU SIDING WITH THE FASCIST"

I'm a white guy though

We planning on it.

Really? Oops. Well if they call you a white supremacist, what will you say.

I'm not gonna say anything I'm gonna fuck them up I've been watching the videos on YouTube

Some supposed Antifa planning:

1/4

I'd go but I really fucking hate Boston

Well if you are a buff guy, or atleast have some muscle, then you shouldn't worry.

Gonna call them the racist. That will fuck with them.

2/4

>On May 13th, a free speech rally will be held in the Boston Common on 139 Tremont St from 12pm-5pm.
>Libertarians, conservatives, anti-com, classical liberals, or anyone else who supports Trump or just hates leftists

A "FREE SPEECH RALLY"
>must support trump
>hate leftists

Yeah, sure it is. Sure it is. It's 100% not a trump cuck rally.

4/4

It is not legal to carry on Boston Common though, so probably not wise to do if you are expecting trouble while police are about.

UNMASK
>UNMASK
UNMASK
>UNMASK

High potential for Antifa-on-Antifa action if you do.

I'm on my cell at work, and don't have access to the full vid. But
>pic related

That Antifaggot takes a chair, some mace, and a few hits, all from his own.

Take the train man. The Common is historic, way better location.

Literally the birthplace of the revolution philly scum

Forgot pic.

Sad needing maps because you don't know Boston by the back of your hand.

t. Antifag

Boston's a bunch of faggots and micks thinkin they Sam Crow

I don't think Antifa is as hardcore as you might imagine (apparently they had some presence 15 years ago).

But nowadays they are all limp-wristed faggots a la Berkeley.

I suppose we'll see though.

PA is great too. But Boston wins out imo.

Bring a shield mate. In fact, bring two.

source? gtk.

He bases Trump on his kike book and he has been filmed harassing Richard Spencer in Providence.

I was hoping for something like this to come around here. I want to get a replica revolutionary war uniform and wear my respirator with it and go to fight, but it would be hard to brawl with that shit on.

sure you are

Bring a HD action cam and helmet

>being this faggoty

If you wanna use the mic to hate on Trump sure. Whatever.

You'd get a lot more mileage out of triggering leftists though.

>Sam crow

It's samcro fucking idiot

north shore antifa does all their bullshit in Worcester.

Wear something cool, bring the respirator and a shield.

I'm hoping enough people get the shield memo that we can get a sweet shieldwall going.

Also, highly effective for smashing commies.

Gotcha, we need to spread this far and wide then. Get lot's of people on our side.

The meme's are no t on the side of antifa Anthony Burnham of North shore antifa learned the hard way.

I like it. No better way to spend an afternoon than breaking some anarcho-commie fags

How can we get proof its actually happening?

Agreed. We should all bring drinks (non-alco) and snacks and make a picnic of it

Permitfag said he would give an update on Monday.

It's happening, I'm not the original OP who applied for the permit...but people are showing up regardless of permit status.

Reach out to some alt-lite speakers/people and we can get some spread on this. If they confirm coming that'll draw others.

We should pack sandwich fixens too. Maybe get a grill. Redpilled BBQ sounds lovely

cool, gtk.

>some dude brings a big dumb boombox or sound system inna truck or something
>park behind shield wall
>youtube.com/watch?v=p1SlBlB5pzU

is there really a point going to boston to beat up faggot heroin addicts? even if you punch one out you might get hepatitis

Lord of the Rings soundtrack would also work great too senpai.

youtube.com/watch?v=_dypVv0NouI

Most of the antifa are rich people from Gloucester Massachusetts like this shit skin dyke that is one of two people that runs the North shore antifa kikebook page.

Just get a cheap light costume one from Amazon

Gotta go where the pickings are good. Where a hazmat suit to be safe.

I'm liking the 300 vibe, actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=v7rXkhcOLZ4

*wear

TODAY!
Heads up, Salem, Oregon.

Looks like Antifa is planning on stopping Trump supporters from feeding the homeless. I'm gunna have to go. They have it pinned, and likely they will have numbers from Portland too.

Don't forget to buy cheap Trump flag's on E-gay they are around 3 dollars plus 3 dollars shipping or 6 dollars free shipping.

There's the ultra-faggoty march for science happening in the common rn. I'm going to shower, then go over and take pictures (scout out how a crowd moves through the area).

Maybe get some ideas for tactics.

WHAT??? But i though the antifa were proletariat?!

What will you be wearing to the rally?

I'm thinking black protective wear and a templar t-shirt.

Fuck 'em.

Always with your damn honeypots

god speed

I probably will desu. I was also thinking about carrying a 13 star Betsy Ross flag along with it. I want to be the fucking stick man of Boston

This guy Thomas wants to punch Nazi's

What isnt fun about a good brawl, I wouldnt wanna miss it if things were as crazy as your country

youtube.com/watch?v=MQ1xdC2gO_8

Because it's Boston (the birthplace of the American Independence movement, vis a vis free speech), can we please have people dress in this uniform? heritagecostumes.com/Adult-Costumes/18th-Century-br-Clothing-amp-Costumes/American-Revolution-Soldier-br-Adult-Revolutionary-War-Uniform-p1086.html

The optics would be incredible. Think about it, Antifa attacks friendly Rev. War LARPers who are celebrating history. It's also the day John Smith landed in Virginia.

Thomas is a member of North shore antifa not to be confused with fat Thomas Keenan of Philly antifa who is seen in the antifa Providence fail video.

>Antifa stopping literal charity work
Is there a single redeeming factor about these spindly cunts?

When did anyone plan to report illegals.

Ben from the IWW antifa in Massachusetts will be there.

I'll be there, one problem though.

I'm handicapped. What should I be doing if I go there? I cant help in a fight, though I could take a few scalps with my cane if needed and close.

WAIT. Tell us what was it like.

Read my posts bro

We had ICE safety squad threads the mods kept deleting where we sent sent undocumented and proud Twatter accountable nts to ICE.
Pic related from ICE SS threads.

Kek.

Just stay on the sidelines and look neutral film discretely with phone.