Who got the video?

Does anyone have the video mentioned?

Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/tvingade-14-ring-till-sex-frias-f-r-v-ldt-kt-eftersom-han-har-misst-nkt-adhd-och-inte-kan-tolka-ett
youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q
therebel.media/syrian_bullies_investigation)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where is the Source?

Having ADHD is now an excuse for rape? What the fuck is happening?

>abdul

This is the article the tweet links

friatider.se/tvingade-14-ring-till-sex-frias-f-r-v-ldt-kt-eftersom-han-har-misst-nkt-adhd-och-inte-kan-tolka-ett

Nigga it's sweden.
Being color blind would excuse you for aggravated murder.

Well remember ADHD diagnoses can be applied just because someone doesn't really pay attention or respect to the doctor. Now rapefugees obviously will always qualify as ADHD

Get your shit together Sweden! Finbro is it too late for the swed to awaken?

but u can be charged for being a racist though.

>we need to let immigrants into our homes
I am so fucking done with this shit.

How do you actually get your dick into an ass without lube? I'm not even that big and everytime I've tried anal with my girl, I can't even get it in. She's too tight

Calling me a racist, only makes me want to become a racist.
Fuck the jews

>diagnosed with ADHD as a kid
>medicated for years
>no more excuse to rape

Coulda woulda shoulda bros...

spit on it breh, and if her ass is sweaty it makes it easier.

anyways, where's this video?

Sweden, Germany, France... most of EU actually is beyond repair. They will serve as a historical reminder of what not to do; an example of what happens when liberalism and altruism go so far that savages are literally raping your native women and getting away with it while you pay them with tax dollars to live in your country. Pathetic place.

Is Sweden the country where you can literally do anything and just get a slap on the wrist?

It's easier to put an object into something when you don't care about the integrality of the something. Like, filling a waste basket to the brim is way easier than packing your belongings into a box.

>nigga it's sweden
when did this become the accepted norm? holy fuck..

So is Sweden actually the worst place on earth right now? Can Somalia or North Korea even compete at this point?

If I'm white and go to Sweden and rape a bunch of chicks will I just get slap on the wrist?

If you are shitskin migrant, yes.

Ask Julian Assange

If you're brown, go to town.
If you're black, empty your sack.

From what I'm seeing yes, but you have pretend to be a muslim or something like that. Don't let your white privilege show.

No fuckinf way

Jesus christ

>raped anally
Patrician choice desu

You know that point where you're thinking, "this hole is too tight, better stop". This barbarian didn't think like that.

I hope abdul meets a violent end

>poo in loo posters have been beaten so much into submission by the poo jokes that they don't even try to mask their subhumanity anymore

>unpreped anally raped.

Wtf he must of got shit all over his dick. Kind of hot D E S U. Also she's 14 so enjoy your ban for requesting cp.

[Spoiler]maybe tweet at the guy on twitter for the video since he may have seen it [/spoiler]

>le ebony xDDdd what is sarcasm XdddddDD
*insert pic of gondola*

>shit all over his dick
It's funny because you probably fuck goats.

oh fuggggg

Can Sup Forums dox this Abdul faggot? Sweden at large needs to know his exact identity and location.

>tfw autism means I can anal rape

>anally

Why didn't she just shit on him?

It was getting pushed in

Doesn't no sound pretty much the same in every language?

Maybe the video will go viral and people will finally turn on the dune coons.

If someone in Sweden doesn't show this mudslim some Western style justice you're nation is damned to be in Purgatory for eternity, except this purgatory is for cucks so it'll be called cuckatory

Do. Something. Sweden.

"welcome, would you like to rape me now or after dinner?"

What's wrong? Useally India is nice 2 me ; (

Also your mum's not a goat.

Knowing Sweden, they will probably invite more migrants in.

>42% of new births are Arabs or niggers
>is it too late

There there it was just banter

NUCLEAR WAR WHEN?

>ADHD means you don't understand what no means
what the fuck is going on in Sweden

Feminists have been pushing sexual assault legislation for decades and then when they get an upswing in sexual assaults, they don't use it. Another example that feminists only care about destroying white men and Western culture.

Feminists will defend this and continue to tell us how evil western white men are. You go girls.

Knees close to the chest (or just face down ass up) and relax (this is key), if someone is clenching they're gonna have a bad time. The anus and sphincter aren't that tight on its own, the person is making it tight when they pinch and/or have an odd position.
youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q

More disgustingly is shit adding friction, make sure she's empty and even better has had an enema or it's going to be difficult. With clean insides, no clenching, and good positioning everything should be smooth even without lube, but it doesn't hurt to have it.

so he was retarded enough to not understand no
but sane enough to know he cant come to her pussy?

Prison is literally a home the state pays for you.

Ive always wondered, why is it you can see videos of people getting tortured and murdered on the internet but its impossible to watch someone get raped?

Why do rape video's get purged from the net but not murder and torture videos?

I have adhd, what they refer to is mentally retarded. What to do with my country goys? I'm severly depressed becuase of it. Just browsing pol in my underwear all day, being autistic.

A rapist gets harder when he finds resistence to the rape. More violence more pleasure. So force a tight butthole must be the ultimate sensation for this subhuman.

good question, probably rape sex is still taboo to most.

Weird, we just said pretty much the same thing.

user, I can help you set up an independent aggregation website like Drudgereport where you can expose all these things in Swedish if you want? It's super easy senpai, if you are a NEEt you have enough free time on your hands.

Do you have any mainstream confirmation of this article at least?

No, they won't defend this, they'll say it's men's fault, it's their toxic masculinity and or patriarchy.

Torture/murder videos are usually from gangsters/cartels or terrorists like ISIS who are not worried about getting caught. They film them to show how tough they are.

I can't imagine similar motivations for a guy who rapes a girl

What I'm saying is I don't think there are that many authentic rape vids in the first place compared to murder vids

Nobody ( parents, friends, based swedish...) is going to beat the shit out of this subhuman? You are a pathetic race, nordics.

>Sweden rape tourist destination for Muslims.
>Rape blonde kids while eating a delicious kebab, visit Sweden today!

Would you use a nuke to clean a toilet?

Imagine how it feels to be the parents. Going to court, paying for the lawyer, suffering for weeks if not months as the days roll by constantly needing to be reminded of what happened to your beautiful little girl. You remember the day she was born, her first words, her first steps, and now the day she was raped.
You suffer through it all for a bit of justice. Not necessarily for revenge, but that's part of it. You just want him off the streets so he can never rape again. Then the gavel comes down and the judge gives you this decision. The man that raped your beloved daughter gets to walk free for no good reason. Maybe you're smart to the tricks and know it's for political reasons, or maybe you really think it's because of ADHD. Either way, there is no justice.

Imagine how that feels. Imagine the impudent rage and powerlessness.

But it is the men's fault, for different reasons though: you're too cucks to do anything.

Does the 14 yr old not have a father, grandfather or brother that would avenge this?

Are there no men left in Sweden?

feminists sanction these rapes because mudslimes/nigs don't have " institutional power" and they are just acting against a racist system.

The only way to get rid of this type of rape, according to the feminists, is to get rid of white patriarchy (i.e. white men).

it's not even funny how fucked they are in the head

I only came to see if the video was posted. What gives guys?

Also it seems like all criminals should go to swedistan. You can do anything with impunity if you're an immigrant it would seem.

I cant imagine that, leaf. I live in western civilization where a child rapist is send to jail and the rest of the inmates torture the motherfucker. We are not on the same level of retardation as the nordics, the germans or the cucknadians. Not yet.

He probably struggled with her until she was worn out. Probably easier then.

>Men
>Sweden
Pick one.

I guarantee you the female half of her family is fighting over whether or not to fuck the refugee themselves and the male half is looking for the video in question so they can jack off to it.

Swedes are cowards.

>or the cucknadians

While I hate our leader more than you ever could I don't remember an example of this sort of thing happening here. Has it? I feel fairly safe walking around most of the time. I even live in Toronto, which is only like 30% white now or something. Really I get more worried around the crazy people than the Muhammads around here. If that has happened here please let me know though, I want to know what I'm dealing with.

Reminder that if someone has a shit and destitute life, they would probably be better off going to Sweden, raping a hot qt 13.4 yo grill and living comfortably in prison. They could probably also study for a trade in there.

Toronto is Asian, not sandnigger/African.

some sexual assault was covered up in New Brunswick (therebel.media/syrian_bullies_investigation)

but nothing to the degree of Sweden . . . yet

This, pretty much.

i would like to think that i'd be man enough to do something about it. even if i have to wait 10 years for the right opporunity, anybody involved with the rape and subsequent inability to mete out justice would get it

I thought they had armbands to stop this sort of thing.

literally what?

Can we find out where this rapist is living and what his name is? We need some fellow pedes to track his location down and delivery sweet vigilante justice.

Blacks might as well not exist in big cities in Canada (or whites in some cases). In Toronto you are mostly in danger of not understanding a single fucking thing in public.

This. No one in that family gives a fuck that she was raped. No one will even throw an egg at the rapist. Not even a marshmallow. Not even a bad look. I once started a fight in high school because I was tired of a nigger disrespecting an elderly teacher. It didn't go well for either of us, but the point is - I felt like something had to be done and I did it.

Europeans don't even understand this. This rapist will live a nice happy life.

>wanting to watch a white woman be raped by a shitskin
Go to BLACKED you normie

Start with all the frat boys raping women in your own country, fag.

"I am colorblind. I keep hearing that blood is "red" so when I inserted the knife and pulled it out I only see a shade of grey. So I think things are fine and we keep playing our cops and robbers game. He does a very good job of screaming, but gets tired soon and falls asleep so I go back to the center so as not to disturb him, but first I take his wallet and phone since I don't want them to get covered in any of this goopy grey stuff. I'm not sure what I did wrong your honor. I'm just a colorblind Syrian."

I don't understand why she didn't use the government approved anti-rape measure of keeping an arms length away from the sexual predator.

Zing! We have a bing

Reeeeeeeeeee but he was a white male!

>Asian

I live here user. There are as many sandniggers as there are whites, and those "asians" are poo in loos. A small handful of chinese but they're surprisingly decent people. I feel like the ones that immigrate here aren't the rat eating, poo fermenting ones that stick around in their country.

Scary but at least we're not there yet. Hopefully the dam doesn't break until the pendulum swings in the other direction. Thanks for letting me know.

Hard to say if it's just a revenge fantasy but I like to think I'd kill him too. Even if not for revenge, having another rapist on the street isn't good. What's worse is that rapist now knows he can get away with it.

It's Swedish parents, they probably feel bad for the rapist. Remember the girl that got cut in half by a truck? Her parents publicly said they hope her death doesn't fuel Islamophobia.

Vigilante when???

May KEK bless you on your journey in sending a mudslime dog to hell.

KEKEKEK

Praise KEK!

precum

all whites are actually racist

i have a huge compilation of these kind of videos would love to add this one to my collection if someone shares , will contribute w/ a dump including full 20minute video of that teen that got gang raped in india by 20+ guys and her pussy is raw from all the cock she has taken.

I know it sounds edgy, but at this point lynch mobs are your only hope to redeem yourself.

Someone post the quote where the court found that they couldn't convict him of anal rape because she "agreed" to vaginal intercourse and therefore the anal part couldn't be considered rape.

It was in a thread the other day.

In the past month something like 5 refugee rapists have been set free on account that they are 'victims'. Mostly in Germany and Sweden.

>has ADHD
>that's why he can't understand "no"
Pic related