IF THIS NIGGER WANTS A WAR WITH THE SUPERIOR RACE THEN SHE HAS ASKED FOR IT!! MEN DO YOUR WORK AND HIT HER WITH THE...

IF THIS NIGGER WANTS A WAR WITH THE SUPERIOR RACE THEN SHE HAS ASKED FOR IT!! MEN DO YOUR WORK AND HIT HER WITH THE FACTS ON BLACK PEOPLE TO PROVE WHO'S BETTER!!!

TWEET HERE:
twitter.com/MayaIndigo_/status/855484840866611202

>do your work.

Fuck off, leaf. Sup Forums is not your personal army. If you're so triggered then you goddamn do it.

But she's a nigger. I can't take her seriously.

but she's 100% right...

Black pride is like an empty, deflated balloon. Whenever they start boasting, no one actually takes it seriously. Where are their great nations? Where is their power? It is nowhere, they have nothing.

As much as it pains me to say it, the nigger is right about the self-loathing. Things would probably be a lot different if we lacked empathy and white guilt wasn't a thing.

You proved her point you underage faggot

Looks like someone is mad that they haven't been bleached yet.

niggers won't stand a chance in a race war between blacks & whites

Bump!

Does pregnancy improve your strength or something? White sperm is powerful stuff

she's not wrong about the self loathing part

fucking white males

It releases a lot of hormones. Estrogen and progesterone are one of the bigger ones that are produced.

Bleached

Having a black gf who is into raceplay is actually one of the best things ever.

>superior race
She's right you know, you're self loathing bunch of cucks

>122297624
>most self loathing group of people to ever exist
Is she entirely wrong there. lads??

>white people are miserable

yet here she is... complaining and bitching about white people for no reason... on technology invented by white people...

Of course that one on the bottom is salty she can't get a white man.

i try to be respectful and tolerant
but then there are niggers...

you're only proving her right

Will niggers ever get over their inferiority complex?

Until whites are dead.

>most miserable and self loathing group to ever exist.

You see the white guilt and pandering to minorities only makes them hate us more. Why bother?

I once fucked the hatred out of a SJW black chick in college and sent her down the path of miscegenation, after we fucked a few times we parted ways but she has only dated whiteys since then, even 10 years later she just got married to a white man last year, saw it on kikebook. Feels good.

Maybe. We're not the one pretending to be Kangz so we can have a bit of culture and history, though.

>"We ain't need no black-assed niggas, and shit, yo!"
>"Were be all da real menz, and shit, yo!?"

Telegentics.

>That thing looks like ghetto refuse.

Canadians deserve death desu

OP is a faggot unless he takes this bitch out himself

Someone should bleach them

As long as government is their collective and individual daddy, no.

>black "men"

RED ALERT: SHE IS HITTING BACK WE NEED MORE REINFORCEMENTS

The best thing is to ignore them.

Racehorses run better in early pregnancy.

Yet more projection from everyone other than white dudes. It warrants serious study.

Except black people hate themselves more than white guilt

Kek same.
>I hate white people
Changed to
>Put it in my ass
Real quick

Eh, they'll just move on to us beans next when they find out some of us have a lot of European in us, the injuns will join them wholeheartedly too, then the Asians, then maybe the Arabs

Fuck niggers will destroy the world and not even realize they're doing it

There is a physiological advantage to the early stages of pregnancy when competing in sport. A huge amount of female olympians in the 1980's would purposefully try and get pregnant in the week or two preceding the olympics. This is the reason that competing pregnant is banned in professional sports.

Das ryte