Killing Somali Pirates

How do you get this job and can they eviscerate and hang their leftovers on the side?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4435118/Somali-pirates-lose-deadly-gun-fight-security-guards.html

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=387_1492776042
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Real talk you're going to want some sort of background that would make "Fighting pirates" not look out of place on your resume, IT guys and English teachers need not apply.

Easiest way get this sort of job is with military background, if you're a war vet even easier. Serve 2 years in military, see the middle east, shoot some niggers and shitskins and you're all set!

Navy background

why dont they use something bigger`? it's on a fucking shop

Can't take guns into port, anything bigger would create more work moving it off the ship before they dock without providing much benefit because they already outgun the pirates.

>no cover at all
>niggers can't even swim
>they just slam into the cargo vessel

How the fuck do people lose to these "pirates"?

Are there seriously boats out on the open ocean with absolutely NO security?

After seeing this video i have lost all sympathy for people who are hijacked by somali pirates. They deserve what they get.

Love trump hate, duh.

Companies tell them not to resist. Like 7-11 clerks.

Can confirm know a war vet that now spends time kicking back on a boat for good money and a chance to put some pirates down.

All you need is basic military training and you can get a job with a plethora of the security companies which operate off the east African coast.

>company that could care less about your safety and literally only want the max profit tells you to do something
>you actually do it

THE MADMEN!

How in the world did that nigger manage to steal a rainbow?

PIRATES?????

Depends which nations waters you are in, some allow armed security and others don't. Some even force you to pay them for their military protection while operating in their waters.

I think it's awesome that shooting niggers can still happen. I mean, with the current attitude, I would expect to be required to grant them "refugee status", a monthly benefit and a blonde sexual slave for boarding your vessel.

And to think that we could end the bullshit "migration" into Europe the same way, cheap and easy, just shooting a few of them. They would get the message fast.

International waters don't have many laws even then no witnesses no charges.

how do you unfuck that compost heap without zyklonB?

because insurance will pay

Hell yeah. I would pay for this.

Man, it'd feel so good to have a belt-fed .308, 500 rounds, and 600 yards distance... then see a little somali boat charging your direction with 5 'pirates' thinking they're going to take over your ship. It'd be like a video game, but a lot louder, and you're doing the world a favor when you win.

>tfw you're too old to get a military background so you can fight modern pirates on the high seas

JUST

*Josey Wales teleports under bridge*

nothin personal kid

>Pirate kills you while working on a rig.
>Welp, at least the company insurance will pay my funeral fees huh?

holy fuck I love mercenaries now

I'm pretty sure the company itself would get a fat check as well. That's why they advocate for such cuckery.

I would frag that crowd with gusto

kek

if you want to make serious bank, you need to be ex-special forces (SEALs, SF, etc.)

I wish i could live out my clive cussler fantasies.

why not more liek sniper rifles?
seems like range and accurancy would trump all thsoe bullets in the water

too much movement

only top special forces snipers can hit shots like that

lmao at that video. what are these somalis thinking seriously

are those ar-15?

I've heard it's private security.

I could have sworn I saw this same video years ago, like 2014.

>You will never get paid to shoot at niggers.

How does one become a mercenary. Asking for a friend's canary.

Captcha: Bagdad mine.

The guards work for a private security company. If you want to get in a job like that, you'll most likely need to be ex-military. Possibly ex-law enforcement can work if you did some SWAT type shit.

Move to Russia. Killing nog pirates is a national pastime

join navy
qualify for buds
do 5 years in
become a contractor for the military
become an operator mercenary for pay
spend 20 years butchering 3rd worlders
you are now snake.

>qualify for buds
lmao if only it was that easy bud.

Oh yes, now that what I call a good job.

>Attack thought to have happened in 2012 but reemerged after hijacking in March

Looks like they had a blast

It's so haarrrddd
2 say goodbyyyeee
2 yesta-dayeeee

(Pic related)