Coal burning or incest?

Hypothetical situation.

You're in a isolated island, with no hope of leaving or rescue. In fact, most of humanity is probably extinct anyway.
In this island there are three people: you, your sister and a nigger.
Would you allow your sister to breed with the nigger, or would you have sex with your sister to save your bloodline?

Is this kind of incest redpilled?

what a dumb question, only a brazilian could come up with this.

2 people are not enough to rescue civilization

((()))
shill Sup Forums thread

Why not both? Obviously kill the nigger and breed with your sister and accept that there will be problems for 1/4 of your offspring. Better than dysgenics though.

I didn't said anything about civilisation?

Half of Sup Forums threads are cuck threads.

I'm making a genuine question

The Swedish answer: Watch the nigger fuck your sister while masturbating, then let the nigger fuck you.

Britain is really fucked. Pakistani teachings of Incest are getting deeply rooted into your culture. Well done guys. Not so proud of you.

I would kill the nigger then kill myself

I'd rather see the last of humanity white and inbred than brown.

Let nigger fuck my sister, then I fuck my sister. Let nigger fuck my and my sister's offspring and I fuck the nigger and my sister's offspring. Then let the offspring fuck each other. Always axe any defective kids born on sight.

Sounds gross, but would actually ensure plenty of genetic diversity within two generations. At that point do a round Robin where you match each person with whoever has a genetic median distance compared to the other options. Distance grows, but it's not the closest form of incest. Rinse and repeat, always axing defect babies.

Fool. Kill the nigger and defective babies.

It is natural and beautiful that a man should love his sister

incest risks are over-exaggerated
pet owners do this all time

I watched the Hindu version of How I Met Your Mother... There's just one episode about the wedding.

If you're so sure for the last of humanity why inbred fucker?
Kill the nigger and die with pride.

Or you've already lost your pride to the muslims.

This, honestly. Good to maybe use some sort of marking to let others know which branch you belong in to minimize chance of inbred retard babies

>Assuming I'd have to be on an island for that to happen

kek

Q: What do you call a hot Indian girl?
A: Bomb Bae

too easy. either way, the children have to incest to keep humanity going.
kill the nog and have better chance of smarter and more successful children without the nigger genes in the pool.

>Obviously kill the nigger and breed with your sister
That's the British spirit.

A question based on fantasy that will never be reality to provoke feelings based on a retarded answer.

I'll humor you.
Kill the nigger. No sex with sister. I'd rather die with dignity than to 'save my bloodline'.

Kill sister, fuck nigger. Live happily ever after :^)

This is why brown people never achieve anything real. They basically just lay down and die. At least if you fuck your sister there's the remote possibility of saving the human race in this scenario.

Get out of here, Milo.

Nice one.

Implying an offspring from two sibling has a lifespan higher than 20 years ...
Is Brazilian education Americuck education level now?

Well Hindus are doing really well in Present decade.
And it's better to die than breed degeneracy and autism you got me?.

>Implying an offspring from two sibling has a lifespan higher than 20 years
Are you one of those retards who thinks all incest babies come out as deformed monsters? Educate yourself

Kek

i would let the nigger to breed with my sister til they have a daugther. Then since we are saving the civilization they should let me breed with their daughter when she turns 14/15 years old.

Your brown is showing. If you weren't such a retarded poo, you would understand that you can actually have healthy offspring from incest. Assuming you kill the defective babies you would actually end up with superior offspring after a few generations.

nothing really worht preserving ESPECIALLY if what i would be preserving is some mulatto cucked niglet.

But the greatest civilizations of all time were all ruled by inbred people. Fucking your sister is the duty of every white man whether you're in an island or not.

This is a really British post.

Why would I not kill the nigger? Who would stop me?

The nigger

It's true though.

incest is about 4% chance of failure.
Mixing with blacks is 100% chance of having mixed race.

fucked up question.

Is the answer '' do both''?

>sandnigger and brit defending incest and inbreeding
This shit writes itself.

I would breed my sister after executing the negroid.

Kill the nigger.

No. Allowing niggers to breed is what got us into this mess in the first place. We could have colonised Mars or something and not be sitting here discussing this shit on a Tuvan hide-tanning forum.

>have sex with your sister to save your bloodline?

A "bloodline" of inbred literal retards is no
"bloodline" worth continuing.
Id kill the nigger and live out the remainder of our life with my sister.

mixing with dindu also has 100% chance of keeping dindu genes in future offspring.

the true question:
you have one chance to eliminate dindu genes, do you take it?

I love the way all these brown retards are euthanising themselves over the incest meme.

>A "bloodline" of inbred literal retards is no
>"bloodline" worth continuing.
>mehico

I completely agree in your case.

Yes sir I take it

you both only get male kids.

The only world worth living in. The only future worth saving.

Fuck both, duh. At least humanity survives, and if whites evolved from niggers once, they can do it again.

Why do I have to be on an island to do this

Solution obvious - kill nigger, then return and protect/provide for family until rescue.

There's a plethora of easy ways for you to set up an "accidental" death. He could fall off a raft and drown. Fall while climbing and break his neck. Or hell, just eat some undercooked meat and shit himself to death.

Lol absolute nonsense, if it was to restart civilization I would have children with her, only we would make it clear that this would be only for reproducing and nothing else.

Fucking fag

Inbreeding is not necessarialy bad.

See the Rothschilds

Forgot the step where you clean up the nigger's dick after the creampie.

Of course you don't clean your sister up. You want that diverse cum up her pussy for as long as possible (god wtf have I just written).

That's degenerate as fuck

I'd kill my sister, nigger and myself.

Is the human race worth saving if 2 of the last 3 people on earth is a nigger and your sister?

Your superior offsprings will then have to fuck each other which increases the odds of having a disabled baby by twice. All in all, humans are fucked if it ever happened

I'd kill my sister and fuck the nigger in the ass

Fuck nigger, eat sister, burn island.